A Walk down the Memory lane

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is this girl who's there through thin and thick.

 

And right now, I'm ready to be with her. Through thin and thick. Through happiness and sadness. 

 

I hope she is too. 

 

"Yubbosaeyo?"

 

/Oppa!/

 

"Yoona ah! Is everything all set?" 

 

/Taeyeon unnie went missing!/ 

 

"WHAT?!" 

 

/We're at your dorm downstairs! You've got to come down N.O.W!/

 

"Will be down in a jiffy!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

What the hell went wrong? 

 

Kang Daesung! Rescue your precious Kim Taeyeon! She's being abducted by a bunch of cute+pretty+y+handsome+cool kidnappers! Follow this trial to look for her! We'll not be accountable should anything happen to her if you fail to turn up on time~ Muhahahahaha! First clue: The place where your love first blossoms! 

 

PS: She would be really sad if you fail to remember this~ 

 

With loads of love,

Pretty+Handsome Kidnapper No.1 and 2.

 

I let out a defeated chuckle. Rushing down the stairs, instead of seeing the girls, I received a letter wedged between the door. Opening it up, I could recognise the handwriting almost immediately. It must of course be the girls' and my members' doings. Oh, and judging from the clue given, she must had been in cahoots with them too.

 

Oh well then! Guess like I should play this little game with them~ I folded the letter back into the envelope and tucked it into my pocket, running to the destination. 

 

Everyone had assumed that we had our love blooming when we flimed 'Family Outing', but in actual fact, we'd started a little later than that. We met up after the fliming and after plucking much courage, I finally confessed to her and she accepted it. Besides the both of us, the other two who knew about this was... 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

TOP hyung and Fany Fany Tiffany! 

 

"Hyungggg! What are you guys up to this time round!" 

 

I whined as true enough, the moment I reached the destination, I saw TOP hyung and Tiffany, smiling widely at me. That's our first destination - TOP hyung's apartment. 

 

"It's your beloved girlfriend's idea. We're just playing along with it," TOP hyung shrugged. 

 

"You girls told her about my event today?!" 

 

"Nopes. She just have this sudden thought to do this," Tiffany shrugged. "Before we could even tell her anything. But since we're one, we've to break our ally with you and join forces with her."

 

"Hyung, since when are you one with So Nyuh Shi Dae? Aren't you suppose to be supporting me instead?" 

 

"He isn't, but his girlfriend is," Tiffany answered for him and gave a satisfied smile. "Stop wasting time here and move on to the next place!" 

 

Remember how our love blossoms here? Double date with the famous TopFany! You always think that TOP oppa is kind enough to lend us his apartment for secret dates, allowing us to sit on his precious furniture collection. But actually, it's because I exchanged deals with him. He'd been eyeing on Fany for the longest time ever and so, I decided to lend him a helping hand! So of course, to repay, he has to lease a space out for us to date~ Remember how shy you were when we have our first date? You knocked yourself against the table corners! It's so hilarious and even till now, whenever I recall about it, it still brings a smile to my face everytime. This is why I love about you, Kang Daesung. You're innocent and lovely. Don't you ever forget this. Oh! And come on now! I'm dying here with this two chodings~~~~ 

 

PS: We're not chodings! We're just cute! ROARS! Hurry up and come save your fair lady now! We'll be at the place where you guys always hang out! 

 

With ageyo,

Cute Kidnappers No. 3 and 4.

 

"All the best!" 

 

"Thanks! And hyung! Stop calling yourself handsome! I'm moving up the list!" I shouted as I began to run. "Oh and Fany ah! Taengoo is prettier than you!" 

 

"GOSH! STOP BEING DELUSIONAL!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Choding couple. 

 

Needless to say, I had arrived in YG building. I greeted the staffs politely and made my way to the cafeteria. True enough, they were there. 

 

"Where's Taengoo? Stop hiding her~" I panted as I rested my palms against the table. 

 

"Yah, you could have at least greet your hyung first," Ji Yong hyung commented as he opened his mouth for the incoming food. 

 

"Yeahs oppa, you don't love me anymore~" Yoona fed him a piece of tofu as he smiled happily, eyes turning into crescents. 

 

"Oh gosh. You two are grossing me out!" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yoona ah! You're suppose to help me BRING her to the destined place!" 

 

"Oppa, I can't help it. Soshi bond~" Yoona shrugged and finally turned to me, giving me yet another letter. "At least I helped you by giving you a letter." 

 

Easy for you isn't it? The place where we always hang out together... YG Entertainment! Honestly, it's so awkward at first when I first stepped in (since I'm from SM). But after BoA unnie won voucher to YG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter