If You - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Big Bang - If You 

 

"They've already walked far. Stop looking already Seo..." 

 

"Aren't you doing the same too unnie?" 

 

"Yeahs... Gone away..." 

 

I don't know how and why it happened. Just like I don't know how and why it all ended between us. Looking at you, walking farther, becoming a small dot and eventually disappeared, my heart hurts. It really does. 

 

"Unnie, are we really going to continue this way? All we could do is to look at their backs and cry by ourselves?" I bit my lips hard, trying to stop the tears from flowing. 

 

"We don't have a choice, do we?" She gives a bitter smile and turns me around, wiping away the tears from the corner of my eyes. "Look at Fany unnie and Khun oppa. That's the best lesson for us." 

 

I hug her tight, not replying at all. 

 

I know it isn't easy for Yoona unnie. It never was. Everyone calls her HIM Yoona, but to be frank, she isn't. She's just a poor girl who wants to loved by the man she loves. 

 

The man she loves - Kwon Ji Yong. Big Bang's leader. 

 

No one would have expected this two names to come together. But they did. It was a love that everyone envied. GD oppa treated her like a princess and Yoona unnie was in total bliss. But time flew, popularity gained, both GD oppa and Yoona unnie became just too high to reach and they were losing themselves. Their relationship was exposed and of course forbade. It was decided; Innocent Im Yoona should NOT ruin her goddess image by sticking with bad boy Kwon Ji Yong. It became increasingly difficult for them and eventually, it was over.

 

They called it quits.

 

"Remember how he walked out of me? He's leaving and I can't do anything about it," she sniffs and tries to put on a brave smile, wiping my tears away. "My love is leaving but like a fool, I blankly stood there."

 

"Unnie, get him back. You can do it..." 

 

"Ha... Really?" She feigns a chuckle. "I'm with Seung Gi oppa now and he's well... with Kiko? I don't know about that Seo. It's just... Hard. Incredibly hard. I do not know what he's thinking. I know I've hurt him so bad to land him in this state. Look, their new song... It's soley written by him. He still resents me Seo. Even after all these years, he still resents me for leaving him. He's writing all these songs to make me ache, to make me want, but I can't get him anymore. I'm with the nation's best guy now! That's what everyone wants to see." 

 

"But is this what you want to see?" 

 

"It's what he wants to see maybe," her expression goes solemn. "I'm struggling, he's struggling but we're not doing anything to help save the situation. We just let things be. I'm tired. I really am..." 

 

She rests her head on my shoulder as I give an inward sigh, her hair. I understand it completely. Big Bang's new song, 'If You'. I remember us both listening to it and crying in each other's arm when it first released. Too much memories... Too much sadness... Too much to bear... 

 

If Kwon Ji Yong is Im Yoona's lifetime curse,
Then Dong Young Bae will be Seo Joo Hyun's lifetime curse.

 

We didn't fall in love hard and fast like GD oppa and Yoona unnie did. Ours was slow-paced. Young Bae oppa wasn't a love expert like GD oppa in the past and well, I was still the young, innocent and serious maknae. When I first saw him, my heart did stir a little but I didn't know it was the feeling of Love. It's only when Yuri unnie became closer to you and introduced you to us, I finally realised that the feelings I've for you, is Love. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter