Define Perfection - Happi_Chodding

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Big Bang - My Heaven

 

"Yoong, you look beautiful~" Yuri comments as she brushes Yoona's hair and adjusts her wedding veil.

 

Yes, she looks beautiful. Stunning in fact. But, she isn't happy. Not at all.

 

But everything is what she had wanted and wished - getting married at the age of 24, having a white wedding, and well, getting married to her crush. Yeahs. That's the problem. The guy is handsome and caring and perhaps, probably the best guy in the entire universe. But, she just doesn't like him. Okays, she likes him, just... It's just not that particular like. It isn't the like that she had expected and definitely not those likes that will get her all nervous and yet excited at the same time.

 

"You look amazing, my deer..." Her train of thoughts is broken as a voice rings in her ear.

 

He used to call her that too...

 

The way he would lean near her ears and let out a husky whisper when she was too absorbed into her own world. She wasn't a fan of name-callings, even if they were name of affections. However, him calling her deer just sparked her up, letting her feel so elated and warm. He was the only one that's capable of bringing the inner child in her...

 

Was.

 

"Yoona?"

 

She realises that she had once again drifted off. She had once again, thought about him. This shouldn't be the case. It shouldn't.

 

"Yoona?"

 

"N-Neh..." She gives her husband-to-be a smile.

 

He looks stunning. As usual. He is wearing tails; the style of tuxedo that she likes and thinks he looks amazing in it, with that good body proportion of his. He is tall, with sleek, dark hair. To cut things short, he's just perfect.

 

But she isn't.

 

"Nervous?"

 

Maybe. Maybe she is just having cold feet. It's a normal pre-marriage blues symptom. Her best friend, Yuri had been through this too. Hell, she's ten times, no, hundred times worse than she is now. She had been bawling her eyes out an hour before the ceremony and she could do nothing to get the makeup on her face. It wasn't until her groom, Youngbae came in, did she calm herself down.

 

Is she feeling this way too? Not a high chance. She doesn't feel particulary nervous. She just feel... Empty.

 

"Y-Yeahs..."

 

"Don't worry. The moment you step into the hall, you would see me. I'll be right there waiting for you." He flashes a bright smile at her, showing his charming dimples that they share in resemblance.

 

He plants a gentle kiss on her forehead and walks off.

 

She touches her forehead as she watches him walk away, with light bounce in his steps. She is surprised.

 

She isn't blushing at all.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

The time is here. She holds the bouquet of flowers in her hand and her Dad lifts down the wedding veil. Taking his hand, they walk towards the hall.

 

The wedding march rings and a chuckle escapes from her lips. It's definitely Youngbae playing it. He's the only one that's capable of playing a remix version of wedding march. Yoona finds it ridiculous at first though, but learn to love it and now, it's a must to have it in her wedding. The door is opened and not ten steps away, is her groom, the man that she's going to spend the rest of her life with.

 

He smiles at her.

 

"Oh gosh! Not with that smile again!" She whined as he flashed his charming smile at her.

 

"Come on! It would be fun! Just this one. Pretty please~" He continued his endless 'smile-attacks'.

 

"No, still no, still..." She tried to avoid looking at his face but he kept on bugging her. "Alright alright! Let's go!"

 

He always gets what he wants with that smile of his.

 

"Yoona? Yoona!!"

 

She sees him, but is thinking of him.

 

She sees her groom, Lee Seung Gi in front of her, but is thinking of her first love, Kwon Ji Yong.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

She had just officially became a runaway bride. Throwing the bridal bouquet to a side and removing her wedding veil, she runs out of the cathedral; the place where she should be in now, giving her vows. Should, but not must.

 

She doesn't get it either. She should be happy! She should be thankful even! She's getting married to the most amazing guy on Earth! Why did she run away? Yuri was right - she never likes perfection. She hates it in fact.

 

She curses herself inwardly as she walks on the deserted street. It's snowing heavily now and the fact that she's only wearing her strapless bridal gown and the pair of killer heels aren't helping her either. She makes a mental note that she would remember to grab a cardigan or jacket along the way next time should she plan another escape. She chuckles at her own thoughts - as if that would happen again. Her parents are probably going to kill her when she gets back tonight, or maybe the day after. And she has to settle the issue with Seung Gi too. He must be hurt.

 

"S-Sorry!"

 

"Are you alrights?"

 

She looks up as the guy who knocked onto her helps her up.

 

"Y-Yoong?"

 

He was surprised.

 

She was stunned.

 

"J-Ji?" That's all she could get out from and mind.

 

He looks the same. Even after a long three years, he looks the same. His charisma is oozing out from his pores and he is wearing the pink beanie that she likes so much. His pair of eyes that speaks volumes. For some reason, despite his features not changing, she no longer see the childish him. She sees something new - the extra stability and security he possesses.

 

"Here, wear this."

 

He removes his jacket immediately and drapes it over her shoulders.

 

Oh, and he's still the gentleman that she likes and goes head over heels for.

 

"Gosh, you're freezing!" She stares at him as he frowns, trying to warm her up by giving her his earmuffs and putting on his gloves on her.

 

Why does everything looks so smiliar? Just like the past?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"S-Sorry..." He notices her eyes are on him and finally realises what he is doing.

 

She isn't his girl anymore, she belongs other people's now. Speaking of that...

 

"What a-are you doing here?" He is amused yet at the same time offended by her question.

 

"Uhm..." He helps her to the nearby bench and brushes off the snow before letting her sit down. He sear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter