1AM - B-Bang

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Taeyang - 1AM

 

He opened his eyes, slowly as his ears recognized the familiar tune of his phone's ring tone. Standing up quietly, he approached and picked up a call from one of his bestfriends.

 

"Yo, Ji, what's up?" He asnwered monotonously.

 

/Hey, Young Bae bro!! What up!! Just checking if your free tonight? The gang is here at NB Club. We wanted to see you so that we can be together as five. We've been only hanging out during group schedules and concerts so this time let's go with our free time./ His friend, Ji Yong answered from the other line.

 

Brushing his platinum white hair up, Young Bae smiled. "Sure. Will be there in 20 minutes." 

 

"It's been a while since I got together with them. I was too focused on my own businesses that I wasn't able to go and play together with them," he smiled bitterly.

 

Indeed it had been quite a long time since he last got together with his bestfriends. Young Bae, or the RnB and pop star: Taeyang of Big Bang as how people know him on stage, has been quite in the dark for the past few months.

 

Neither his fans, his agency nor paparazzi's know, Young Bae had been going into for quite a long while; he was actually in love and is hurting. Who was the lucky girl? None other than SNSD's Ice Princess, the bubbly and sweet Jessica Jung. They've been best friends for 2 years, very close best friends, that other people in their community almost thought that they've been together. He smiled remembering the times he had together with Jessica. He looked up and saw their picture, still framed and lying lifelessly atop his cupboard. He has been in love with her, as to when he realized he didn't know. He just felt it. Looking at the picture, he admired her gorgeous and bright smile and he still felt the warmth of her hug and her hands as she held his.

 

Just that... it is only a memory now. Putting on his jacket, Young Bae left his room, locked his bachelor's pad and went to his car. He looked at his wristwatch... It was already 11:48 pm. "Almost midnight, there might be plenty of people now." He worried as he navigates his car and left his place.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

As he drove to NB club, he was reminded yet again of his best friend. To him, she was his ideal girl. She would console and cheer him up, helping him gather his inspiration in making his album and she would take care of him very well. During nights, they would stay inside his car parked at the river side of Han River, looking at the stars and enjoying their quality time together. She was mesmerizing and lovely as always and as how beautiful those stars are, he cannot help but be reminded of her sparkling beauty as he take glances at her. She will look at him and smile asking what he was doing and he would blurt out awkward answers causing her to laugh and hold his hands. He smiled upon reminiscing it as he drove within the smooth traffic of the main road towards Hongdae. 

 

The drive is smooth but it seems that time was so slow for him. He pushed the button of his stereo and listened to music. He was into rap and jazz music lately but it seemed his appetite for music was now directed to slow RnB as he listened to his Usher playlist. It was already 12:08 mn when he arrived at Club NB. He quickly parked the car and made his way inside the club, waving and smiling to some fans and club goers as he passed them. He had his hair brushed up and he wore a white inside shirt with yellow prints and topped by black leather jacket, stylish yet simple.

 

It didn't took him long to arrive in the VIP area where Ji Yong and the gang, Big Bang, were. They hollered at him the moments they saw him and offered the first toast for him, with Ji Yong giving him a light beer. He wasn't into drinking but a beer with friends was actually not that bad. Young Bae gladly took the toast and they all toasted as greetings to their brotherhood and gulped their drinks down. Young Bae sat down beside Ji Yong.

 

"Hey, Bae, how you doing?" Ji Yong asked both meaningfully and normally.

 

"Doing good. I guess..." He gave a smile before trailing off.

 

Ji Yong eyed him. Seungri, their maknae, as well while Daesung and Seung Hyun were pestering each other jokingly and dancing like drunk old men. Young Bae and Ji Yong laughed at the sight.

 

"So how are you doing, Seungri?" Young Bae noticed Seungri's stare.

 

Seungri was quite surprised that he jerked and smiled awkwardly. "I'm good, Yuri and I are doing fine lately."

 

He said with a nervous laugh, yes Seungri is in a relationship with Yuri of the famed top Korean girl group SNSD. Young Bae and Ji Yong looked at each other and noticed something from their maknae. "Why are you nervous, Maknae?" Ji Yong asked raising his eyebrow.

 

"Uhm... Ah... I invited Yuri here and s-she... she... she might be bringing Tiffany, Sooyoung, YoonA and Jessica as well, " he said whilst scratching his neck.

 

Ji Yong was speechless as he looked at Seungri for a while then turned to Young Bae. The latter, however, has his eyes downcast. "I though we are having a group only party!?"

 

Ji Yong glared at Seungri but was overpowered by Seung Hyun's spazz. "Oh great!! TIffany is coming!! Yes!!!" He cried with Daesung dancing to his trot dances. "Sooyoung~ oh my Sooyoung~ I will see you again. Even if you already have a date~!! I will still spazz over you co'z I am your number 1 fan!!!" Daesung said.

 

"Bae..." Jiyong called.

 

"I-I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't know Yuri will be bringing her with them..." Seungri pleaded with an apologetic face.

 

Seung Hyun and Daesung seemed to finally be in the conversation now. "What's between you two, hyung? It's bugging me that only Jiyong and a few knows of your story and Jessica." Daesung was now interested. Young Bae sighed. "I guess I'll just tell it to you now. I'm sorry, I kept it from you guys." 

 

"Jessica and I... you do know that we are best friends right?" The guys nodded. "Well... uhmm... I've been in love with her since last year I think." This caught their attention. "I was dead set on confessing it to her well ntil she met up with Dongwook-hyung." 

 

"You mean Dongwook the actor? Lee Dong Wook?" Seung Hyun gasped.

 

"It seems she got from Dongwook-hyung, what she didn't get from me. They hit it off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter