One Photograph - akaritian

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Ed Sheeran - Photograph

 

DAESUNG'S POV

 

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes," I start to sing and can feel all the eyes on me. I am beginning to have cold feet but the moment my eyes fall on her that's sitting at the front table, the fear dissipates. "But it's the only thing that I know..."

 

Today is a special day. 

 

It's me, Kang Dae Sung's wedding.

It's her, Lee Soon Kyu's wedding.

 

It's our big day.

 

Yes, our love didn't come easy like that. It gets hard, it really gets hard sometimes.

 

But, it's the only thing that makes us feel alive.

 

"We keep this love in a photograph," I gain immense courage as she flashes me a smile and looking around, I see all our family and members present. "We made these memories for ourselves..."

 

I see Young Bae hyung and Yoona giving me a thumbs-up. 

 

I smile at them. Yeahs, the creators of our relationship. 

 

Curious about our love story?

 

I would have to backtrack to the year 2010 where our love story first began...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

15th May 2010;

 

It was her birthday. 

 

It's memorable not because it's her birthday, but because it's her group's first ever solo concert. After slogging for 2 years, SNSD finally was able to hold their solo concert in Seoul and since I was being close with Yoona, she invited me along for the concert. Well, it's not like Sunny and I didn't know each other. We knew each other perfectly of course, but she didn't know my affections for her. Yoona knew about it and volunteered to help me

 

I guessed this was why she invited me to the concert. I had rehearsed it in my mind a million times, planning the things I wanted to say to her but when I saw her standing alone in the dark, waiting for me, my mind became a whirl again. I was so nervous-wrecked and didn't have the courage to confess anymore. Just when I was about to give up, a pat was felt on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Young Bae hyung. 

 

"If you don't do it now, you'll never ever have the chance anymore," he patted and smiled at me warmly. 

 

He was like the lifebouy that I found in the raging sea. I felt at east almost immediately. I nodded and stepped out, walking to meet her. I threw away all the lines that had been in my mind. I took her hands in mind and said plainly. 

 

"Can you be my girlfriend?" 

 

After we got together, did I found out the reason why Young Bae hyung was there that night. I thought I was the only Big Bang member who was invited to the concert. Who knew he had long been invited by Yuri~ Sneaky him wasn't it? Oh, and Yoona too, had knew that Sunny liked me too! So she's just acting blur for all these while, watching how we evolve. Of course, she got frustrated waiting and decided to lend a helping hand. Prankster wasn't she?

 

But still, I couldn't thank them enough.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

26th April 2011;

 

Maybe because it was too sudden and we were still under dating ban, our relationship wasn't that stable. 

 

And it was reaching the breaking point. 

 

The scandal with Kara's Ji Yeon from 'Family Outing' era broke out again and it was taking a toll on us. We met up every time, always ending with an argument and on this day, my birthday, we decided that it was time to take a break from each other. It was affecting both our groups and our careers as well and I guessed it was easier this way since I would be going to Japan to focus on my solo activities as well. 

 

"L-Let's just take some time to cool off..."

"Y-Yeahs... I agree..."

 

I left for Japan the very next day, wanting to leave this heartbreak land. 

 

It was my worst birthday ever. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

23rd December 2013;

 

They say 'Absence makes the heart grows fonder'.

 

It's true. I felt like a wreck for the first one month after our cooling off but after which, yearning and missing started to kick in. Every time I stumbled upon something, in some way or another, it reminded me of her. 

 

By now, our dating bans had been lifted and the other members had already started dating or seeing someone actively. All except for me.

 

I realised; I hadn't fallen out of love for her. 

 

I still love her.

 

Fate finally decided to bring us back together when I returned to Korea to attend Infinity Challenge 'Lonely Friends' episode upon Jae Suk hyung's invite. I didn't know beforehand that she would be attending so when I saw the familiar signature on the book, I was pleasantly surprised. 

 

Or fate decided to be cruel to us afterall. 

 

Though we were being in the same place at the same time, we didn't interact much. I wasn't even in her team when we formed into groups. We were never once left alone too, leaving me no chance to approach her. 

 

Partly because I was a coward too. 

 

I didn't know if she still have feelings for me or had moved on... 

I didn't know if she still resent me for leaving without a proper goodbye...

I didn't know this, I didn't know that.

All I knew was I should keep a distance from her, just seeing her from afar, living well, comforted me. 

 

I recalled that she's still under dating ban. 

 

Maybe that's why she's avoiding me too. 

 

Perhaps...

 

She still have feelings for me after all?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SUNNY'S POV

 

"Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul," I stand up and sing along as his fingers intertwine with mine. "And it's the only thing that I know... I swear it will get easier~" 

 

"Remember that with every piece of you and it's the only thing we take with us when we die..." 

 

From the start till this very moment as I wear the wedding gown, staring at the dashing him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter