The Unexpected - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Fany umma! Fany umma! I want to hear stories!” Hana started to whine.

 

“Anniya, Fany umma! Play Wii with Harry!” on another side, Harry started to whine too.

 

“Oppa! Fany omma is mine!"

 

“Anniya! Fany umma is gonna play with me!”

 

Tiffany Hwang; the godmother of the Kang twins - Hana and Harry.

 

“Yah yah, what are you guys doing?” a voice came from the back..

 

Choi Seunghyun; the godfather and uncle of the twins.

 

“Seunghyun appa! Oppa is snatching Fany umma from me!” Hana cried.

 

“Anniyo! Hana is snatching Fany umma from me!”

 

Both of the kids were each holding to Tiffany’s arms.

 

“Arasso, time for you guys to go to bed. It’s already 10pm,” Seunghyun announced, trying to not take bias on any sides.

 

"Awww! But Fany umma haven’t play with Harry yet!” Harry groaned.

 

“Maja! Fany umma haven’t read story to Hana too!”

 

“Arasso, Fany umma would play with you guys tomorrow alrights?” Tiffany smiled at them.

 

“Promise?” Both of the kid asked in unison.

 

“Promise! Bali, lets get your teeth brushed and go to bed!” Tiffany held each of their hands, bringing them up.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TIFFANY’S POV

 

“Aish! How could Daesung and Sooyoung leave the child to us just like that! And to such a faraway place for 3 weeks!” Seunghyun complained as the kids finally turned in.

 

“Well, they went to France to celebrate their 5th anniversary~” I said nonchalantly. "Can't blame them."

 

“Why can’t they just spend it in Korea? They have been spending it in Korea for the pass few years anyway.”

 

One thing, Seunghyun and I couldn’t get along well. We would always end up quarrelling.

 

“Yeah yeah, I wonder why they would go all the way to France too. Making me to stay here for 3 weeks with you” I spat.

 

“Yah you, you think I'm willing to work with you? I am doing for the sake of my sister and the kids are my niece and nephew!” He said and stared at me disapprovingly.

 

“You think I want to work with you too? I am also doing for the sake of the children!” I glared at him. "I'm their godmother too in case if you'd forgotten!"

 

See? Things never went well when both of us were put together.

 

3 weeks, I am gonna stay in Daesung and Sooyoung house with this guy, taking care of the twins. I bet Sooyoung was trying to use this chance to hook us up.

 

Me with this guy?

 

Never.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN’S POV

 

I guess this must be another tactic that Daesung and Sooyoung were trying; Trying to hook the both of us up.

 

Me and this girl?

 

Never.

 

She hates me anyway.

 

“Good morning Seunghyun appa!” the two kids came down and greeted me cheerfully.

 

“Morning~” I gave them a smile as I turned my head from the stove.

 

“Where is Fany umma?” Hana asked.

 

“I think she’s still asleep. I will go wake her up, you guys just eat your breakfast first,” I turned off the stove and headed up to the room.

 

I knocked a few times and received no respond and hence decided to go into the room. The curtains were still down and my eyes fell upon the person on the bed.

 

“Yah, wake up. The kids are even earlier that you!” I shook her gently, trying to wake her up.

 

There was no respond, only some groaning and grumbling sounds could be heard. I swore I could hear her mumbling my name. Even in her dream, she still didn't forget to curse me.

 

“Yah! wake up! Bali!” I raised my voice and started nudging her more forcefully.

 

“Argh who are yo-” she groaned and popped her head out from the blanket, her hair all over the place.

 

“It’s me, your arch enemy, Choi Seunghyun, could you please get up now? Bali!” I couldn’t help but chuckled at her expression but put on a poker face thereafter.

 

"Arasso arasso..."

 

She yawned and stretched herself, climbing down from the bed. However, due to her clumsiness, she tripped over the carpet and lost her balance. My reflex action was to reach out for her, grabbing her waist. Instead of her falling on the ground, she fell on me.

 

Yes, she was on top of me.

 

Time seemed to have stalled when our eyes were locked. My arms stretched out towards her face voluntarily and she closed her eyes instinctively.

 

We inched closer, so close that I could feel her sweet breath against my face.

 

Just when I thought things would get exciting…

 

“FANY UMMAAAA~!!!”

 

“E-Erm… The kids are calling...” She blinked and snapped up immediately, standing up, face a tinge of pink.

 

“Y-Yeahs… L-Let’s go.” I replied dumbly, ruffling my hair embarrassingly.

 

Damn, there goes the chance.

 

Wait, am I falling for her?

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter