Still You - caviar

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18th August 2008; 

 

I could still remember this date vividly; it's the first time we first seen each other. 

 

Everything seemed to be fated; Your beautiful features, your shy behaviour, the way my eyes sparkled when I saw you, my 'cheeky' behaviour. 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! So Nyuh Shi Dae immida!" You and your members greeted cheerfully as we came into the waiting room.

 

Ahhh~ Being a newly debut group sure has the cheerful vibe in them still.

 

That's what I had in mind when you girls greeted us. It was only a while later did I feel so embarrassed about my thoughts; You girls weren't a newly debuted group. You all had debuted in 2007, a year later than us. And hearing the conversation you all had with my members, I realised that we actually shared the same stage before? I was promoting 'Lies' while you were on your debut stage. 

 

Why haven't I notice you then? Hmmm...

 

"So who's the challenger?" Seungri asked confidently. Yeahs I know, Lee Seung Hyun had been this confident since young. Confidence is in his blood.

 

"Me!" Then, the cheerful you called out as you took out the bag and challenge card. 

 

Yeahs. We were on 'Manwon Happiness' and intially it was me who was suppose to be the one joining this program after TOP hyung had participated. But oh well, since Seungri wanted to do it, I let him. Not that I want to do variety shows anyway. I just wanted to focus on making music. 

 

How regretful I was when I saw that it was you who was going against Seungri. 

 

Actually, it wasn't that bad I supposed. 

 

Since you were going against Seungri, I could help you to win. In front of others, I pretended to be playing a prank on him, giving out all his allowance to fans but in actual fact, I was trying to help you win by giving out all his money and picking on him. By the end of the day, of course you won. With a slight margin though. Have to admit, this maknae of mine is really witty and hardworking. No matter how much we picked on him, he managed to complete mission and earned the allowances. 

 

"SEUNGIL CHUKAHAE HYUNG/JI YONG!" The guys held a surprise party for me after the day's recording, holding a cake and cheered as I walked into our waiting room after going to the restroom. 

 

I blew the candles and we cheered. Right; it was my coming of age birthday. I was officially an adult. 

 

"Oh! Yoona!" Oh, and yeahs, Seungri got close with you and your members in just a day. 

 

Your group walked passed our waiting room and Seungri called out to you. Everyone turned and the girls bowed in polite. 

 

"Come in and take a slice of cake!" I swore I would have killed Seungri there and then if it wasn't you who was being called. Imagine how this simple gesture would have land both groups into trouble. 

 

And so, all nine of you came in and set down, enjoying the cake. Looking at how happy you were when you were eating the cake, I smiled too.

 

Just that simple smile of yours, I had secretly sworn in my heart that I would do all it takes to keep it there. 

 

"S-Sunbaenim... S-Seungil ch-chukahaeyo..." I remembered the shy you walking towards me when everyone else was somehow engaged in different conversations. 

 

"O-Oh? G-G-omawoyo..." At that age, I too, was shy. 

 

I felt like I was experiencing first love all over again. 

 

"I'm sorry we ate all of your cake and didn't even prepare any present..." But your blushing expression was amusing me so much and giving me so much courage.

 

"Well, you can give me a present now," I raised my brow amusingly. 

 

"Eh?" You finally had the courage to look up, meeting your wide doe eyes with mine before looking back down immediately. "W-What is it..."

 

"If you have a phone, you can give me your contact number," I chuckled, handing my phone to you. 

 

"But..." Of course you were uncertain. After all, we weren't even close and it was our first meeting.

 

"It's my coming of age day! At least give me some face? I'm not some crazy stalker," I cracked a joke, trying to make you feel at ease. 

 

"T-This is not what I m-mean!" You got all flustered as you exclaimed, causing all eyes to be on you. 

 

"Yoona-sshi is just too excited because I'm telling her ways to widen the gap between Seungri and her," I helped you out, coming out with an excuse.

 

"WHAT?!! HYUNG!!" Seungri's explosion managed to divert everyone's attention again.

 

"H-Here you go..." Before I continued, you handed the phone back to me. "It's just I'm scared that Taeyeon unnie would find out so I hesistated. It's not because I think that you're a crazy stalker..."

 

"Oh..." I smiled and took the phone that you were holding and keyed my number in. "To ensure that you'd not just given your number to some crazy stalker, I keyed my number in too." 

 

I had named myself in your phone as 'Ji Yong oppa' 

 

"Let's drop the formalities. Call me oppa," I smiled cheekily as you raised your brows at me. 

 

"O-Oh..." Your face was again was tinted red as you had your head bent down, calling out softly. "Ji Yong oppa..." 

 

Yupps. It was definitely pleasing. Much more pleasing that sunbaenim. 

 

"Yoong! We're leaving!" 

 

"Neh!" 

 

"See you soon," I waved my phone at you in pride. "Yoong~" 

 

"N-Neh..."

 

And your face went even redder. 

 

Oh, and you know what?

 

The very moment you left the waiting room, I changed your name on my phone. 

 

From 'Im Yoona' to 'My Yoong~'

 

And it was byfar the best birthday gift I ever had. 

 

Meeting you and getting your number.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

24th December 2008; 

 

Every night after we exchanged numbers, I started texting you. You were spontaneous in replying and I was relieved by this fact. Fortunately for me, we attended a couple more varieties together too and well, I wouldn't say it's all pure coincidence. I asked manager hyung secretly about the idols attending those shows and tried my very best to reject going on shows that you did not appear. Of course I was reprimanded badly for acting pricey when I was just a fairly new rookie. 

 

Then it came the turning point. 

 

We had known each other for 4 months; not a long period if you ask me. But well, it's more than enough for me to fall heads over heels for you. I was in love with you and I wouldn't deny or hide this fact even though we're idol and had a dating ban. On this day, the eve of Christmas, I just wanted to see you. I had watched the episode where you had appeared on 'Family Outing' and also formed a loveline with Daesung, much to my jealousy. You don't want to know how much Daesung had suffered that very morning he came back. Haha. 

 

I sneaked out of our dorm secretly and phoned you which you picked up within 3 rings. You never once picked up later than 3 rings if you didn't have a schedule. 

 

/Oppa?/ By now, even though you did not have the shy tone when calling me, I still love how the 'oppa' sounded when you called me. It seemed as though that tone was only for me. 

/Can you come down for a moment? I'm actually downstairs./

/Oh? Araso! Give me a minute!/ 

 

True enough, you came down within a minute. Despite wearing casual outfit and not wearing any makeup, you looked dazzling. I was falling for your beauty day by day. 

 

"Oppa wae?" You pursed your lips as I continued to stare at you, not saying anything.

 

"Ani. I just wanna see you on this day," I smiled at you. 

 

"Oh..." 

 

You remained silent as we continued the 'staring' game. You didn't know how much of a comforting effect you had on me. But everytime I see you, my heart, be it if it's frustrated or tired, it would feel at ease immediately. 

 

As we continued to look at each other in silence, the clock rang loudly. It was the bell that rang throughout Seoul during Christmas. And to make the setting even more beautiful and memorable, it began to snow lightly. 

 

"Merry Christmas, Yoong~" I smiled as I brushed away the snowflake on your hair lightly. 

 

"Merry Christmas to you too oppa~" Like the first time we met, you had your head bent down, face tinged red. 

 

It was the best Christmas I ever had.

 

How about you?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

18th August 2009; 

 

It was the second birthday that we had spent together. We didn't specially spent it together. On this special day, my first solo album was released and I was ecstatic to share the news with you. Not the news about my first released solo album, but about Hyun Suk hyung lifting my dating ban finally. 

 

Throughout this one year, my love for you had never once minimised. It had been increasing. 

 

"Oppa!" 

 

"Yoong!" 

 

And throughout this one year, you're getting prettier and prettier too. 

 

"Happy birthday oppa!" You smiled, the smile that I loved so much. "Well, last year I didn't get you any present but this year I prepared o-"

 

"Like last year, I don't need a physical present," I interrupted you, putting a finger on your lips as I smiled cheekily. "All I need, is a yes." 

 

"Eh?" You raised your brows. 

 

"Just say yes," I continued to probe on. 

 

"Araso araso," you laughed at my childish behaviour and removed my finger from your lips. "Yes~" 

 

"Assa! IM YOONA AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" I cheered, totally elated that you'd fallen into my trap.

 

"M-M-MWUH?!! O-Oppa! YOU'RE A SCAMMER! How could you plot against me?!!" Your eyes went wide in surprise and your cheeks went red immediately. 

 

"Don't you like me?" My face fell as I hung my head low. "Because I like you... I know you haven't seen my 'A boy' MV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter