My Mistake - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying SNSD - Mistake

 

Since the year end exams had officially ended, as a way to relax ourself, our clique decided to have a overnight stay at the chalet. 

 

A clique made up of me, Yoona unnie, Yuri unnie, Jiyong oppa and you...

 

Dong Youngbae.

 

We used to be bestfriends.

 

But everything all went wrong when I confessed to you.

 

You know that my heart is hurting.

Watching you smile makes my heart ache more.

 

As soon as I got down from the car, my heart aches. I saw you and Yuri unnie, playing happily in the water. 

 

I guess was the sound of the car driving away that makes you to advert your direction towards me, acknowledging my presence with a smile. 

 

The smiles that still kills me in anyway.

 

So i just stood there, slightly bowing towards your direction, giving you a smile. 

 

I am tired of all this, giving you a smile though it hurts so much inside.

 

"Oh Seohyun ah, you are here!~" Yoona unnie came forward, breaking away from Jiyong oppa. 

 

"Unnie!~ Thanks for the invitation~" I giggled, giving her a hug.

 

"I thought you won't be coming already,"She pouted."Are you alrights with it? It's alright if you don't feel like coming you know"  

 

Yoona unnie knew everything. There was a night, when I was having a stay over at her house, preparing for the major exam. I couldn't control myself and broke down in front of her. Telling her almost everything, about us. 

 

"Anniyo, everything is fine~ Besides, How could I missed out all this fun!" 

 

I lied, lying through my own mouth. Everything is not fine at all. I wish I could choose to not come, but didn't want to disappoint Yoona unnie, she just want us to have some fun. 

 

"Is it ok for you to share a room with Yuri?" 

 

"Of course! I won't want to disturb you too, you have your boy to tend to~" 

 

"Seo! Not you too! Since when he is mine~" 

 

"Yah yah yah, you are mine since they day we met~"

 

Something about both of them. You wouldn't want to be alone with this pair of love birds, your toes and fingers would be all curled up.

 

"I know you guys can't stand a single moment without each other, so I should just excuse myself first~"

 

"Yah! Seo Ju Hyun!"

 

"See you later~" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It’s my mistake for not making you love me more

It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me

It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

 

Making my way to the room, thinking about Yoona unnie and Jiyong oppa, a smile just creep on my face.

 

However, there's always things that you cannot avoid.

 

For me, it's you.

 

I halted my footsteps, after seeing what is in front of me. It's you and Yuri unnie, again.

 

You were holding to her hands, kissing her forehead, giving her your smiles, telling her goodnight. Without me knowing, the image in front of me has become blury.

 

It's all me, for being not as attractive as Yuri unnie, for not being able to give you what you want.

 

It's all my mistake in the first place. 

 

"Oh Seohyun ah!"

 

I quickly wiped away the tears, putting on a smile, walking towards them.

 

"Yuri unnieee! It's been a long time since I have saw you!" 

 

I guess I am a genius, how can I react so differently from what I was thinking? I wanted to walk away from the both of you, walk into the room and just lie on the bed, not wanting to care about anything. 

 

"Are you alright? Why is your eys so red?" 

 

"Anniyo, I am just tired, that's all" 

 

I gave you a glance, but you chose to ignore it.

 

Honestly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter