A N N O U N C E M E N T

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Announcement

I understand that recently, there had been comments saying that I didn't accept your request even though you'd commented and questions about why this is a SoshiBang oneshot shop but all the oneshots mostly are GYoon/YulYang/TopFany. I wouldn't deny that I'm a shipper of these pairings but I can be firm, saying that I accept requests of ALL SoshiBang pairings. I like these pairings more but I didn't reject your requests just because you requested pairings that are not my bias. I still do fulfill them diligently. And as for those who commented but I did not accept the request, it's either you did not follow the rules properly (which is found on the foreword of this shop) or that I might have really missed out accidentally. If it's the latter, I apologise for that. And for those who just commented with the pairings you want, or with pairings and plots without the proper format as stated in the rule, I'll be going through my comment list again. Some requests might be rejected also because you requested after the shop had closed.

 

Now that I'd completed with the requests, I'll see relook the comments and try to write those requests that are not requested in the proper way. For the last time. This is a place where we come together to ship SoshiBang so I don't wish to have hard feelings among each other okay? Alrights, I'm sorry for sounding so serious and strict but yupps! That's all I have to say. Once again, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter