My Roommate - Sujulovee

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 :  Some ual Scenes / Humor

 

YOONA'S POV

 

"Yoona ah, you really don't have to move out."

 

"Anniyo. It's fine unnie. Really. Besides, I don't want to be the lightbulb~"

 

"Anniyo! You know nothing will change even if I'm ma-"

 

"Araso araso! Nothing will change even if you're married~ Yes unnie, but you need to have some PRIVATE time with your husband. If not, oppa will kill me," I teased.

 

"Y-Yah Im Yoona! W-What are you talking about!" Sunny unnie's cheeks turned into a crimson red at that instant.

 

"Oh UNNIE~! You jolly well know what I'm talking about! Don't be shy, you guys are of legal age and legally MARRIED."

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia! I can never outwin you, Im choding!"

 

"You bet!" I wrinkled my nose playfully, dragging my luggage towards the door.

 

"Remember that this door is always open for you yeahs? If you can't find any room, come back he-"

 

"I'll come back here unnie. Don't you worry about me. Now, live your marriage life well!" I gave her a deep hug.

 

"Good luck in finding an awesome roommate!'

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Best of luck, Im Yoona!"

 

I gave a silent cheer to myself as I dragged my heavy luggage along the crowded street.

 

Truthfully, I was worried. Well, I'm a little worried about not finding a nice house AND a nice roommate... Alrights alrights! I'm VERY worried. I mean, come on! When I was living with Sunny unnie, my meals were all well-taken care off. She's a great cook and had always kept me well-fed. Not to mention that she's such a nice companion to go shopping with, and when I'm in trouble and needed someone to talk to, she could be an awesome advisor. This was very important for me; a lonely girl who came all the way from the States to study. Having a companion in this foreign country, helped me get by my life in a much easier way.

 

So now that I'd lost such a companion...

 

HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO HAVE THE DRIVE TO FIGHT ON?! 

 

Still, Sunny unnie is now someone's wife and I shouldn't be that selfish to occupy her by myself. She blissfully married and has the right to live a private life with her husband. 

 

Hence, I'm going to have to figure a way out by myself and stop worrying her. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Excuse me! Excuse me!"

 

I jostled my way through the crowd, trying to get to the front. Wow, just like US, houses in Korea are popular in demand as well. Everyone was trying to get a unit or two, jostling to get a good buy. I managed to squeeze my way through and a poster splashed with bright colourful words caught my attention.

 

ATTENTION: AYYO PEOPLE! Looking for an awesome house with 5-star hotel facilities and a seaview to look at every morning? This IS the place that you're looking for! ROOM FOR RENT! Interested? What're you waiting for? Stop reading and head down NOW! 

 

I'm just joking~ Before that, take a look at the address below.

 

05 HONGDAE STREET, #05-09 

 

Visit us, and you're a cool dude. A pretty lady? You're welcome too!

 

I chuckled. This ad definitely caught my eye. I inferred that the person who created this ad should be someone around my age. It's not that difficult to make this assumption since the choice of words and colours were wild and... Young? Yeahs. And hilarious too. I mean the part about the seaview was definitely a scam. Sea in Hongdae? Not that I'd heard of within the 6months stay here in Seoul. Not too sure about the 5-star hotel facilities though, but I wasn't expecting much from that either. What really attracted me was the part about 'Visit Us'. This means that there would be more than just two of us! I'm someone who HATES awkwardness so having more tenants might just do the trick. It would be fun having a bunch of girls as roommates.

 

Whatever that is, I'm going to check this out.

 

I'm having a good feeling about this!

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Wow, you gotta be kidding me?"

 

"Hyung! See that? It must be because of my ad!"

 

"Beauty is beyond words."

 

"ANNYEONGHAESAYO, DAESUNG IMMIDA!"

 

"Pardon them. They're a little... Out of control. I'm Dong Youngbae."

 

As expected, it's not some seaview apartment nor did it have 5-star hotel facilities. It's just a cosy 1000-square foot apartment that has 5 rooms. But, instead of a bunch of GIRLS, I found myself standing in front of five GUYS, all with a broad smile on their faces. 

 

Awkwardness? You bet.

 

"So, how do you think about this house? I know it's a little, okay, a lot more exaggerating in the ad, but this's the best we can offer. Hope you don't mind..."

 

The mohwak guy showed me around the house, as the others followed us, crowding around. Indeed, the house was neat and tidy, and it felt like home... When I was about to answer, I felt something wet on my leg. It was a Chinese Shar Pei.

 

"Ahhh, Gaho! Excited to see a pretty lady too?" The blonde guy picked up that dog and tickled his belly. 

 

That brought heat up my cheeks, being embarrassed of how natural those words came out from that guy's mouth. Oh, his flawless looks made it all the worse too. 

 

"Erm... Not only that, we have 2 others Shar Peis as well... So... What do you think about it?"

 

"E-Eh?" I snapped up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ears. "Uhm... But pardon me for asking. There're five of you here and five rooms. Why don't you guys take one each instead of finding another roommate?"

 

"These two poor kids have no money to rent the entire room," the mohawk guy laughed. "And well, to be honest, we're kinda tight in cash and wanted a new roommate. It's fun making new friends you see."

 

"Ahhh." I stole brief glances at all of them and found my heart beating faster. All of them have CHARMS.

 

"But if you feel uncomfortable with so many guys around, it's fine. We understand."

 

The mohawk guy added quickly but the other guys went scowling secretly at him, as though disagreeing to what he's saying.

 

"E-Eh?" All five of them gave me a confused look as I burst into laughters.

 

"Pardon me," I cleared my throat and tried to be cool. "Actually, I like this place. It's pretty near my school and it's convenient too... Oh, and the part about living with five guys, I'm actually quite cool over it. I come from States you see, so, it's perfectly fine." 

 

I watched their expression slowly turning into broad and silly grins.

 

"But, BUT," I quickly added bashfully. "If you're expecting me to be a girl and know how to cook, Idontknowhowtocook."

 

I blurted out the last sentence embarrassingly and chuckles rang. 

 

"Oh! Don't worry! It's a sin in the olden days but in 21st century, it's perfectly fine~ Besides, we have a great cook here."

 

"I see," I heaved a sigh of relief secretly and looked up, extending my hand out. "Well in that case, nice to meet you. Im Yoona, LA. 24 years old."

 

"DAEBAK!!! LA GIRL!!!" 

 

The other four guys squealed and started jumping around crazily as the mohawk guy gave me an embarrassed smile. 

 

Guess like it's not that hard to find a nice place to stay in after all?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I swear I'm such a lucky girl.

 

Sunny unnie - a perfect girl who handled all the roles of being my companion, listener, cook, caretaker.

 

Though now, there isn't a perfect guy who could fulfill ALL of the above, I'm still satisfied.

 

"Yah! Lee Seunghyun! Give me back! You idiot!"

 

"Catch me if you wanna!"

 

"ARGHHH!"

 

My companion - Lee Seunghyun. Since there's two Seunghyun-s in the house, I identify them as Big Seunghyun and Small Seunghyun; or rather, I call the Small Seunghyun by his stage name, Seungri. Ahhhh. You must be thinking that he's some big shots right? Having stage name and all~ But it's pretty far from the reality. At least for now. Seungri, my same age friend. It so happened we studied in the same faculty - Films and Arts. He wants to be a well-known actor and well, he's 'preparing' himself now, by giving himself those stage name and all~ He's my companion! Maybe we're of the same age, it's really comfortable to be around him and he's an outgoing person. We hit off well immediately. Oh, I literally mean hit off. We usually ended up in fights since he ALWAYS teases me and gets on my nerves.

 

"Why? Seungri is getting on your nerves again?"

 

"Aishh! Oppa! You NEED to teach him a lesson! HE'S SO ANNOYING!"

 

My listener - Dong Youngbae. The first one whom I classified as the harmless and warm one. Though being two years older than me, Youngbae oppa's smile looks much younger and innocent than those young teenager girls and I found it really comfortable to pour my thoughts out to him. He's really a nice guy and what made it easier for me to share things with him was because of his shy and quiet personality. He's there to listen to my whinings and troubles whenever I have one and well, he was the first person whom I shared joyous news with as well. Oh, and he's definitely a peacelover.

 

"Aren't you hungry already?"

 

"YES! TALKING ABOUT THAT! I'm so hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

 

"Here here, our princess~! Try out Kang Daesung's SPECIALITY - KIMCHI FRIED RICE!"

 

Yes, the awesome cook - Kang Daesung. Daesung oppa, a year older than me, is studying cullinary in the university. He's the great cook that Youngbae oppa was talking about. If Youngbae oppa's smile is younger and more innocent than those young teenage girls, then Daesung oppa's smile is brighter than those stars that twinkle at night. No matter how bad my day is, a smile from him is all I needed to brighten up the day. Not to mention that I was so well-fed by the delicious and creative dishes he invented. Trust me, for a gluttony like me, it's really har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter