Cute Misunderstanding

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow. Fantastic Baby.


JIYONG'S POV

 

"Okay guys, lets take 5," I paused the music and announced.

 

All eyes were on Seunghyun hyung as he dashed to his phone with a sudden burst of energy. Staring at it for a moment, a grin broke out on his face as he dialled a number.

 

Aish not again~

 

"Are you going to call Tiffany again?" I groaned.

 

"Hyung, at this rate she'll be sick of your voice soon!" Seungri added.

 

"Shut up maknae you don't know anything!" He yelled, ignoring our protests.

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"Oppa! Why didn't you reply me? Are you that busy?" I could tell that she was pouting over the phone. Aigoo so cute~

 

"Fany ah, mianhae. We've been practising hard for our final concert. It's less than a month away. And as you know, I'm not exactly the best dancer. Perfectionist Ji has been pressuring me so so much~" I whispered and looked over to Jiyong who was busy drinking his bottle of water.

 

As we talked, 5 minutes flew past just like that and I didn't even know.

 

"Oh do you know today Daesung did something really stupid! He-"

 

"Seunghyun ah! Bbali!" Bom noona shouted, signalling me to continue with my practice.

 

Did I mention that 2NE1 was here to pay us a visit? Jinjja.. They're too free these days. Don't they need to practise for their comeback or something?

 

"Oh. Fany-ah, I have to go now. I'll text you later!"

 

I hung up the call immediately, fearing that Jiyong would start his naggings and scoldings all over again.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TIFFANY'S POV

 

"Oh. Fany-ah, I have to go now. I'll text you later!"

 

"Yubbosaeyo? Yubbosaeyo! Oppa!"

 

Tut... Tut... Tut...

 

Before I could even reply, the line went dead. Didn't he say that he was practising with the members? Why did I hear Bom unnie's voice? Was he lying? What if... Okay I need to stop imagining things. Breathe in~ Breathe out~ It's okay Fany. Nothing is going to come between the both of us. Bom unnie is my good friend. She wouldn't do this.

 

"Unnie!" Yoona's voice snapped me out of my daze.

 

"Why were you spacing out?" Before I could reply, she dragged me to her laptop and continued, "Anyway I think you should see this."

 

I stared at the screen blankly, not believing my eyes.

 

"BIGBANG's TOP and 2NE1's Bom spotted shopping together for couple items! What could this mean?"

 

I was stunned. This is probably true. I have to admit this no matter how much I don't want to.

 

Big Bang T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun is cheating on me.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

AUTHOR'S POV

 

For the next few days, Tiffany wasn't the Tiffany that everyone knows anymore. Her infamous eyesmiles were replaced with constant frowns and she was always spacing out. It didn't take a genius to know that Tiffany had something on her mind. Her fellow members tried asking her about it, but she would always fake a smile and deny. She ignored Seunghyun's endless calls and texts, immersing herself into work. Even if she's free, she would cope herself in the room, not wanting to hang out with her members even.

 

Everyone knew something was bothering her, but couldn't figure out the reason behind it.

 

YOONA'S POV

 

"We need to find out what went wrong with unnie," the eight of us gathered together to discuss about Tiffany unnie. "She had been behaving weirdly recently."

 

"She can't continue like this. Her eyesmile is gone and she hadn't been eating well either," Yuri unnie nodded. "At this rate she's going to break down sooner or later."

 

"Does Seunghyun oppa know?" Seohyun asked innocently.

 

"She became like this after we left her alone with Yoona on Monday..."

 

Sunny unnie's last comment got me thinking. What happened that day? I didn't do anything except surfing the internet. And I only showed her the... Wait. THE RUMOUR!

 

Just as I was about to tell the others about the scandal, my phone vibrated.

 

Hey babe~ Has Tiffany been acting strangely these days?

PS: I'm sorry for not replying your text babe! I really am!
-Ji <3

 

That pabo. He finally decided to text me after... 1 day? And it's about unnie? He fancies unnie? Oh wait, that's not the point. This meant that they did notice something was amiss too.

 

But oh well, I'm going to ignore his text at this moment. Relationship is like flying a kite; you need to know when to pull and when to release the string. Take this as a punishment for you, Kwon Jiyong. See if you dare to ignore my message next time.

 

I put my phone aside and told the others about the internet incident and Jiyong oppa's message. All of us gathered outside Tiffany unnie's room and demanded her to open the door. The moment she opened the door, we rushed in and started to interrogate her. Perhaps, due to the eight of us making too much noise, unnie gave up and started to tell us everything. Finally.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TIFFANY'S POV

 

I told the girls about hearing Bom unnie's voice over the phone, his sudden hung up calls and the scandal that broke out all over the internet. As I talked, tears of anger and disappointment gushed out.

 

"Pabo... Maybe it's all a misunderstanding. Cheer up Fany! We will always be here for you!" Taeyeon wrapped her arms around me rubbing my back.

 

"Yeahs and if the scandal happens to be real, I'll make sure he dies of a horrible death! How dare he upset our Fany!" Jessica commented while venting her anger out on the pillow.

 

"Yah Sica ah! Woori ice princess~ We're innocent girls! We don't kill!" Taeyeon, being the leader, reminded Jessica. "Image!"

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia! Then let's call our SONEs to do it instead! In this way, our image would be preserved!"

 

Jessica's comment sparked us, including me, into laughters. I found myself laughing for the first time in days.

 

Who needs Choi Seunghyun when I have these girls by my side?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Why hasn't Yoona replied? Did they find out what's wrong with her?"

 

Sometimes I just can't stand this hyung. He's childish and likes to act c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter