The Greatest Love - paula1988

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying SNSD - All My Love Is For You

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

 

"Unnie! Are you really not coming with us?! We're going to E.A.T!"

 

I groaned as Yoona's voice rang from the outside. Of COURSE I would love to go out and have a meal! But, I can't. I just can't.

 

"If you wanna go, just go," Jessica commented while painting her nails.

 

"Aishh! How do you know that I would love to go! You're not even looking at me!" I pouted at her remarks.

 

She blew her nails and looked up at me, frowning. "Everyone knows that you're a shikshin. You can NEVER say no to food. What's holding you back anyway?"

 

"Seunghyun oppa is not picking up my calls. I'm worried," I sighed in defeat as I looked at my phone for the upteenth times.

 

"Knew it~ The only person that can make you give up on food is TOP oppa," Jessica sighed and walked towards me, joining me on my bed, taking my hand. "Do you want me to ask Seungri about it?"

 

"Nahs, I guess he's just busy with Big Bang's tour and his movie filming. He's flying off this friday again," I sighed, trying to smile at her.

 

"But Ri is still talking to me though... I mean, we just talked on the phone and I'm going to meet him." That's the thing about Jessica - she's TOO honest to cheer people up. "Oppsie~ I mean, I can help you ask him about TOP oppa's situation? They're group mates after all."

 

"I can never trust Lee Seunghyun's words, so forget it~"

 

"Yah! How can you say that about my beloved?!" Jessica pouted in dismay.

 

"Araso araso. Now, go for your date already! You're going to run late if you don't leave now!" I pushed her out of my bed, causing her to stand up.

 

"I'm just going to make him wait. This is call 'push-and-pull' tatic. Maybe you can learn a few pointers from me," she grabbed her bag and cap.

 

"This is call 'playing-hard-to-get'. Seunghyun oppa and I aren't like you and Seungri. Now, go already!" I chuckled at her analogy and bade her goodbye.

 

"Are you sure you're fine on your own? I can cancel the date if you want."

 

"I'm fine~ If you were to cancel your date, Seungri is gonna kill me. He would be missing his ice princess for the next few days~" I laughed. "Get going already! Remember not to get caught by the paparazzi! Seungri is too flashy!"

 

"Yah! Stop saying that about him!" Jessica shouted from outside. "I'm leaving now! See you at night!"

 

"Neh~"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

The number you just dialled is curently unavailable, please try again later..

 

For the upteenth times.

 

This was what I get. Couldn't he just return a call or a message at least? Even if he's filming, there should at least be a break right? Couldn't he just gave me a short message to inform me that he's fine? What's going on right now? Was this a forewarning to the end of our two years relationship?

 

"Yubbosaeyo?"

 

"O-Oppa..."

 

"Sooyoung? Sooyoung ah! Are you crying?"

 

I had to resort to this. There was no other options left for me.

 

"O-Oppa, d-do you know where Seunghyun oppa go? I-I-I can't s-s-eem to get hold of him..." Tears streamed down endlessly as I tried to finish my sentence.

 

There was a dead silence on the other end.

 

"Oppa? GD oppa?"

 

"N-Neh!" He stuttered. "I've no idea. I had just returned from my schedule. Don't dwell too much into it. He might be just busy. His filming would be completed in two days time. So, time is needed to tie things up."

 

"R-Really?" Still, I missed him. Alot.

 

"Yeahs," he answered. "Sooyoung ah, are you alright? The girls aren't with you? Do you want me to head over there?"

 

"G-Gwenchana," I sniffed, trying to stablise my breathing. "Sica had gone for a date with Seungri and the rest had headed for a meal. I was worried for Seunghyun oppa and hence I didn't tag along."

 

"Alrights. Wait for me, I'm coming right now," he replied and hung up the call.

 

"Oppa? Oppa!" The line was already dead.

 

I sighed. I knew this would happen...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

G-DRAGON'S POV

 

I sped through the streets, arriving outside SNSD's dorm in record time. I was planning to head upstairs to look for her, but spotted her standing outside the dorm, wearing a cap and a pair of sunglasses. She saw my car and began to walk towards me.

 

"Oppa..." She took off her sunglasses and plastered a smile across her face.

 

"Gwenchana? Gosh, you need to stop being a crybaby! Look at you, your eyes all red and puffy..." My brows furrowed and my hands reached out to her face automatically.

 

"G-Gwenchana..." She cringed and smiled politely.

 

That was when I realised what I had done. I gave an awkward smile, retracting my hands, resting them on my steering wheel.

 

"T-TOP hyung should be just busy. He would call you back soon enough," I gave her an assured smile.

 

Should I tell her? Would she be able to take it? But I had given my words to TOP hyung though...

 

"Oppa," she looked into my eyes, welling up in tears. "Could it be that Seunghyun oppa... H-He wants to break up with me?"

 

Seeing her in such a state,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter