The Unrequited Love - xxxfelicia

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Westlife - What Makes A Man

 

Tell me what makes a man wanna give you all his heart...

 

"Yah Lee Seunghyun! You're listening to this song again?!"

 

She pouts her lips as she turns down the volume of the radio, hands placed on her hips.

 

"I like it. It's nice," I look up and give a smile.

 

"It's so OLD. And SAD! Why do you always listen to this anyway? Westlife has so much nicer songs," she rolls her eyes, clearly dissatisfied of my explaination.

 

Because it reflects my feelings.

 

"I just like it. This sounds really good," I shrug my shoulder and change the topic. "So, what's going on here?"

 

"Oh right! I almost forgot all about it! How can you forget such a big day?!! It's Jiyong oppa's boutique shop opening!" She slaps her forehead gently and exclaims. "Stop listening to your angsty old song and start dressing up already!"

 

Yeahs, Jiyong oppa. Kwon Jiyong.

 

That's all she cares about.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Oh! Yuri ah! Seunghyun!"

 

There, she drags me into the boutique shop with a bright smile while I force a smile.

 

"Congratulations on your opening!"

 

Like always, she forsakes my arm and throws hers around him.

 

"Ahhh, still as clingy as always aren't you?"

 

And like always, he can't help but let out a helpless smile, patting her back.

 

"Congrats, Jiyong hyung," I plaster a smile across my face and extend my arm out. "You finally fulfilled your dream."

 

"Thanks, it's going to be your turn soon," he beams, taking my hand and pulling me into a manly hug. "She would see you soon. Perhaps, today will be the day."

 

Before I can even respond, he pats my back and breaks away from the hug, giving me a meaningful smile.

 

"Ji! Miss Stark is here!"

 

"Coming!" he shouts back. "Make yourself at home. I'll see you guys again in a bit."

 

There, he strolls off, heading towards the girl.

 

I watch him slides his arm around the girl's waist comfortably as he converses with his client.

 

They look like the perfect pair.

 

Then, I turn to look at Yuri.

 

She is scowling.

 

I'm sighing.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

This isn't goodbye even as I watch you leave

This isn't goodbye, I swear I won't cry

Even as tears fill my eyes, I swear I won't cry...

 

I lean against the railing, watching the throngs of people inside the room, socialising. My eyes divert to her helplessly. She is standing with Jiyong hyung and Taeyeon noona, trying to blend in to the conversation. Why is she behaving like this? Why is she forcing herself to do things that she doesn't like? 

 

Any other girl I'd let you walk away

Any other girl I'm sure I'd be okay...

 

We used to be a pair of lovebirds. When we were young, we used to be together for almost every single waking moment, so much so that we were like bread and butter; tasteless without the other party.

 

People say that you'd only treasure things when they're gone. Guess like it's right. The young and ignorant me broke up with her after a huge fight. It's a meaningless argument and I can't exactly recall what happen. To cut things short, things just ended between us.

 

Tell me what makes a man wanna give you all his heart

Smile when you're around and cry when you're apart...

 

She falls in love with Kwon Jiyong. Another unrequited love. Jiyong hyung loves another girl - Kim Taeyeon, a sweet and delicate girl. In fact, Jiyong hyung and Taeyeon noona had been dating for the past five years now, their relationship strong and stable. Still, the stubborn Kwon Yuri refuses to give up. She believes that Jiyong hyung will see her eventually one day. Jiyong hyung knos that she loves him, but had also makes it clear that his heart is only meant for Taeyeon noona. However, he doesn't keep a distance away from Yuri, simply because, he treats her like a little sister. Jiyong hyung has a sad past, where his beloved younger sister, Yoona, passed away in a devastating car accident. Yuri reminds him of Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter