It all started with a Runway - TaengJess

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

 

"Walking the runway again?"

 

I fluttered my eyes open, sat up and rubbed them tiredly. Taengoo was standing right in front, raising her brows at me.

 

I nodded my head and patted my nape in a vain attempt to wake myself up.

 

"You do know that you don't have to do this right?" Taengoo sighed. "You're earning more than enough. Even if you think that you're not, I'm pretty sure Yoong would gladly share a part of her earnings with you, since she's the biggest earner in our group."

 

"I do this only for passion~" I smiled and pulled her to sit beside me. "So, don't you worry about me."

 

"I'm just worried that you'd get tired out," she pouted. "Our schedules are hectic enough already and here you're, having more jobs for yourself."

 

"I'm fine," I smiled in assurance. "And didn't you girls call me sleepyhead? I should find more jobs so that I don't sleep that much."

 

"True that," she giggled in response. "So which brand is our GORJess going to model for this time round?"

 

"Hmmm, Chanel? I'm not too sure whether to accept this offering or not though," I hugged my pillow and pouted. "It seems like I would be working with another male model for this series. You know, rumours and all. That poor guy might have to suffer."

 

"Don't brood so much about it," she smiled and patted my shoulder. "For all you know, that guy might be an idol too. A hot one even."

 

"Kim Taeyeon!" I blushed in response as I gave a playful hit on her arm. "I'm going there to work!"

 

"HA! Look at your expression before telling me that!" She laughed. "There's no wrong in looking at hot guys while working!"

 

"Aishh! You!"

 

"Araso araso! You lazy bum! Get up already! What time is your meeting anyway?"

 

"9. What time is it now?"

 

"8."

 

"I'M LATEEEEEEE!"

 

"Guess like I would have to bring in cucumber next time to wake you up earlier," I heard her chuckles as I stumbled to the bathroom.

 

"NOOOOOO!"

 

Yupps, I'm Jessica Jung.

 

A member of Girls' Generation and...

 

A part-time model.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TOP'S POV

 

"Hyung, wake up."

 

I let out a grunt as someone shook my body, waking me up from my deep slumber.

 

"Hyung! WAKE UP!" The voice shouted. "Aishh~ He's becoming like Jiyong hyung!"

 

"Yah yah! What does it have to do with me again!? Do you want to die?!"

 

I sat up and saw two familiar figures. Rubbing my eyes tiredly, my vision became clearer and there, I saw Jiyong twisting Seungri's ear, lecturing him while Seungri wore a look of pain as he grabbed his arm.

 

"Araso araso! I'm sorr-sorryyyyy!"

 

"Chinjia! You just don't learn to be well-behaved don't you! I ALWAYS have to resort to this before you listen."

 

I ruffled my hair, trying to clear away the remnants of my sleep as they continued to argue; a normal ruotine.

 

"HYUNG!"

 

"What is it?" I stifled a yawn as Seungri shouted.

 

"What do you mean by what?! You have a schedule at 8!" He shouted right into my ears.

 

"Damn, do you really have to shout?" I answered groggily, blocking my ears. "Since when do you take up the job of a manager as well?"

 

"Well, ever since he gotten a cf deal for us," Jiyong answered. "He's been bossing around."

 

"I would think concern is a more appropriate word."

 

"Talking about this schedule, Ji, don't you think you're a better candidate for this?" I ignored Seungri, talking to Jiyong. "I mean, we're talking about chanel here."

 

"I'm not the one having modelling as his part time job," Jiyong too, was more than happy to ignore the maknae. "Besides, Chanel isn't my cup of tea anymore. I've taken a stronger liking for Saint Laurent now."

 

"Arghhh," I gruntled.

 

"Come on hyung," Seungri decided to in again. "As a nice dongsaeng, I had found out that you'll be working with a female idol afor this runway. Heard that she's from a popular girl group. Excited?"

 

"Thanks, that's a very helpful information indeed," I said sarcastically. "What time is it now?"

 

"8."

 

"And what time am I suppose to meet the person-in-charge?"

 

"9."

 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!!"

 

I jumped out of my bed and ran into the bathroom.

 

"That's why I say he's becoming lazier like Jiyong hyung."

 

"YAH! LEE SEUNGHYUN! I HEARD YOU!"

 

Yeahs, I'm Choi Seunghyun.

 

T.O.P from Big Bang and...

 

A part-time model.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Sorry I'm caught in a traffic./Sorry I'm late!"

 

I composed myself and opened the door, realising that there was another familiar voice was in sync with my sentence.

 

Guess who I had bumped into.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

JESSICA'S POV

 

"Oh! No worries! You guys came in just at the right time!" Chanel's designer, Karl Lagerfeld exclaimed excitedly. "Did you guys come together?"

 

This was when I realised who was standing beside me.

 

Taengoo was right.

 

He's an idol and everyone finds him hot.

 

Everyone but me.

 

"N-No!"

 

We answered in sync yet again and threw each other fierce glances, before looking away, bowing in apology to Karl Lagerfeld. 

 

Out of ALL the idols, it must be him; the ice prince of the industry.

 

BIGBANG T.O.P.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TOP'S POV

 

"Ahhh, guess like I've found the right candidates. Before the project even started, you guys already have the chemistry!"

 

Karl Lagerfeld gave a fruity laugh while we could only exchange glances, forcing a smile out from our stiff faces.

 

Damn, Seungri must be right out of all these times.

 

Yeahs, she's a female idol from the famous girl group; the ice princess of the industry.

 

SNSD JESSICA.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Let's just make things clear," I cleared my throat when there's two of us left. "I'm just here for job."

 

"So am I," there there, here comes her icy personality.

 

"I didn't know it would be you."

 

"So did I."

 

We glared at each other fiercely, neither party willing to back down.

 

"Is there any problem?" Suddenly, in came Karl Lagerfeld again as he caught our icy stares.

 

"O-Of course n-not! We're j-just getting to know each other," I stuttered, forcing a smile, extending my hand out. "Nice to meet you, Jessica-sshi."

 

"Nice to meet you too, TOP-sshi," she plastered a smile on, taking my hand.

 

For a girl, her strength was formidable.

 

It nearly crushed my bones.

 

"So, shall we get this started?"

 

Upon seeing me in pain, she smirked proudly and walked towards the staffs, feeling all satisfied.

 

I should have insisted Jiyong to take up this job.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"How will this ice princess be good to others?! You must be joking!"

 

I sighed as I threw myself on the couch, after a day of torturous discussion about the runway. We spent the entire day discussing on the clothes that we were modelling and voiced our disagreements to each other's ideas. Even Karl could feel the frosty atmosphere and tried to calm us down.

 

"The soshi girls are nice people! How could it be~" Daesung commented as he brought me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter