Run - bagasvip_ss

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop right there!" One of the guards shouts at the thief. The thief continues to run faster and climb a few gates. Before the guard even starts to run, the thief has gone behind those shadows like a ghost. 

 

The thief takes off his black mask and combs his hair backwards with his fingers. He is on top of the roof of a random building. His cellphone vibrates as he answers it immediately.

 

Many of you might want to know his name,well, his name is Mark...

No. I mean, it's Jong suk. No. Is it Kim Tan?

Sorry. He changes his name many times that I forgot it already. His real name is...

 

/Jiyong ah,good job./ His father speaks through the phone.

 

Ah, that's right. His real name is Kwon Jiyong. Only I know his name. And now I'm telling to you so ssshhhh..... bring it to your grave.

 

/I know./ A victorious smirk appears on his face.

 

Kwon Jiyong being a man with great skill of parkour, he had been trained by his father to become a thief. They move from one city to another to do their job. Their identity is all secretive and hidden from everyone.

 

/So, where's our next stop./ Jiyong asks.

 

/Seoul....../



✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Hi, I'm the new student. GD immida." Murmurs and whispers are heard all around the room. 

 

"Did you heard that. His name is GD?" One of the students whispers to her friend. "I know it's weird. But who cares. He's cute." The other girl whispers back and continues to look at Jiyong lovingly. 

 

"Jiyong-sshi, why don't you sit beside our brightest student in the class. Choi Seunghyun." 

 

Jiyong nods and sits beside his new friend. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺



The class for the day had finished and Jiyong is heading for the gate when suddenly he bumps into someone else. The girl falls down on the floor. Jiyong kneels down immediately to help her up. 

 

"I'm sorry.." Jiyong apologises and kindly holds out his hand.

 

"Thank you..." The girl takes his hand and looks up.

 

Jiyong is stunned. He almost loses his breath. For him, the creature that stands in front of him is not a human but an angel, a goddess. Her beauty is surely one of a kind. The girl brushes away the dirt on her knee, and moves her gaze to Jiyong who is staring at her.

 

Upon realising what is he doing,Jiyong lets go of her hand and scratches his nape nervously. His heart is thumping hard against his chest right now and he doesn't know why does that happen. He is not being his usual self.

 

"I'm sorry about just now." He apologizes again.

 

The girl smiles warmly. "It's okay. You've apologised already."

 

That's it. The conversation should end there. They both should just walk their own way but there they are still staring at each other as though knowing the other party have something to say and finally...

 

"My name is Kwo-- I mean my name is GD." Jiyong holds out his hand.

 

"I'm Jessica Jung." Jessica shakes his hand shyly.

 

Jiyong is once again suprise. Jessica Jung. Isn't that the princess of the whole college.? They say she is the type to kill if guys tries to touch her, she is the type to stare at you till your soul frozen up if you get on her nerve. But what happened just now is not as what they describe her to be. Thanks to Jiyong's new friend beside him that appears to be a secret admirer's of hers told Jiyong earlier. The statement seems false but Jiyong guesses that he should know her more first. And there a handshake is the beginning of a frienship and slowly blossoms into a sweet love story...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

They begin to date. Much to the envy and bewilderment from their friends. The ICE princess dating?! With an unknown guy even?! The news about them dating spreaded like wild fire but they can't care less. They love each other and are indulged in each other's presence. 

 

Until Jiyong's dad stepped in.

 

"Jiyong ah, come here. I've something to ask you."

 

Jiyong is back from school when his dad calls him, sitting him down with him in the living room. Jiyong gulps hard. He doesn't care about what other people think about him and Jessica's relationhip but... His dad's opinion is a whole new matter. 

 

"Do you have something to tell me?"

 

"N-No?"

 

"I give you one last ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter