Summertime Sadness - akaritian

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervals Remix)

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

It all happened that summer.

 

"Unnie! Aren't you ecstatic?!" Seohyun cried out excitedly as she gulped that another pint of beer. "Here's to the bride-to-be~!"

 

"Wow, you look like the one who's getting married tomorrow instead," I shook my head in defeat. 

 

"I'm just happy for you! Getting married to someone you love is the most blissful thing on earth~" Seohyun answered before lying lazily on the sofa, mumbling incoherently to herself. 

 

"Yeah yeah. You just want Yonghwa to propose to you soon," I couldn't help but gave a smile as I looked at her.

 

Getting married to someone you love is the most blissful thing on earth? Yeahs... But what if... What if the person isn't really someone you love? 

 

"Yonghwa ah," the call was answered within two rings. "Your girlfriend is dead drunk. Come and get her. We're at the bar that we always frequent."

 

In less than half an hour, a familiar figure appeared. Guess he should be just around the corner, waiting for the call. 

 

"Fany ah," Yonghwa walked over and greeted me. "Wow... What did you girls do?"

 

"She's even more excited about my wedding than I am that she drank so much," I explained, helping Seohyun up so that he could carry her. 

 

"Oh..." Yonghwa nodded looked at Seohyun with an affectionate smile. "This girl always get excited over other people's matter. Right. Do you need a lift from me? I can send you back." 

 

"Nahs. I'll stay here for a little while more," I gave a smile and pointed at the drunk Seohyun. "I guess you better send her home quick before she puke all over your posh car." 

 

"I can just send it for cleaning," Yonghwa laughed in response. "But okays. Don't drink till wee hours! People would not want to see a hungover bride." 

 

"Naggy grandpa Yong!" I pushed him gently, motioning him to get going.

 

"Araso araso! I'll see you at the cathderal tomorrow!" 

 

"Neh~"

 

Watching Yonghwa supporting Seohyun as they walked out of the bar, made my heart melt.

 

"Yonghwa!" I called out before he stepped out. 

 

"Eh?"

 

"When are you going to propose to Seohyun?" 

 

"Soon," Yonghwa gave a bright smile. "I won't keep her waiting for long." 

 

 Yeahs, they're definitely meant for each other. This. This is what I call someone you love. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

Yeahs, it all happened that summer. 

 

"Hyung, you sure it's alrights for you to be out drinking at this hour..." Daesung asked cautiously. 

 

"Just drink up! It's only an engagement party Dae! I'm the main lead but you're even more anxious than me?" I laughed, drinking yet another shot of vodka, feeling the hot liquid coursing down my throat. 

 

Yupps. I was getting engaged the following day.

 

"I just want you to look your best at your big day. I'm pretty sure hyungsoo-nim wants a dashing fiancé on her engagement too," Daesung smiled. "Isn't it good? You're finally settling down, preparing to set up a family..."

 

Settling down and setting up a family is good? Yeahs... It is. Provided if the other party is someone whom you would want to spend the rest of your life with.

 

"Come on. You're almost done. Get going already," I smiled, patting his back. 

 

"You're not coming along?" He raised his brows at me.

 

"I would like to stay here for a little while more. You know, to reminiscent about my SINGLE life," I smirked. "If I look hideous tomorrow, at least my best man would look at his best."

 

"Araso... Don't stay out too late hyung. I'll see you tomorrow," he smiled in defeat as he grabbed his coat, heading for the door.

 

"Dae," I called out before he went out. 

 

"Uhm?"

 

"Would settling down really be good?" 

 

"Of course," he flashed his angelic smile. "Just look at me." 

 

Yeahs of course. He's practically enjoying his identity of a married man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter