The Beautiful Time Bomb - Sujulovee

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A yawn escaped from his mouth as he sat up groggily upon the rising of the morning Sun. Eyes heavy and bags appearing under it, he stretched his back and arms as he stood up from the couch of his living room.

 

“And where have you been, Young Bae!?” No, make that their living room. His face fell as he slowly turned around to see the glaring deer behind him. Hands crossed in front of her chest, her eyes showing irritation.

 

Damn… she is mad…
Again…

 

An internal sigh came from his mind as he smiled his best, letting his eyes shrinking to cute arcs of line, teeth showing. “I just came from the midnight market, Yoong. You said earlier you wanted pineapple so I bought some for you.” He said pointing towards the plastic bag lying idly atop the coffee table. “I think my drowsiness got the best of me and I didn’t realize I had already slept in the couch. So how are you feeling now? How’s Yoong Bae junior?” He internal smiled upon the made up name he blurted out, proud of how creative his brain was.

 

No response. His smile never left but it slowly changed from genuine to awkward.

 

A crow passed by metaphorically, before the raging deer finally burst out.

 

“Do you think I will get wooed by you doing that, Young Bae!? And for real!? Yoong Bae!? I can’t believe you’re going to name our baby with Yoong Bae!? Are you really for real!?” YoonA, Young Bae’s wife for almost a year. Young Bae frowned and scratched his head. “I’m sorry, YoonA. I was just really sleepy and tired from rehearsals that was why I wasn’t able to prepare it for you earlier and instead dozed off. I only have like an hour of sleep.” He said.

 

“You know, Young Bae. I am very disappointed that you cannot even provide me a few things that I want when I am always here doing my best for you. I stopped promoting with my group and turned down all drama offers when you asked me to, even though I can still perform with my group or even participate in drama. You said that you will take care of me so I trusted you but what are you doing!? You are always working and you are giving me less time!!!” She rebutted as her eyes slowly glistened with impending tears. This caught Young Bae off guard.

 

“Y-YoonA, please don’t cry. I-I am doing the best I can. I was just too tired because I have to finish up three long schedules because my song promotions are ending. I will have time promise!!” Before Young Bae even managed to go close and hug his wife, YoonA had already hurried back to their room and shut it locked.

 

Young Bae hurried and knocked. He was already panicking as he heard sniffles from the other side of the door. “YoonA, please!! Open the door!! Let me in!! Let’s talk!!” Young Bae cried as he continuously knocked on the door.

 

“No!! I don’t want to talk to you!! Leave me alone!!” YoonA cried from the inside.

 

“Please, YoonA!!! I can’t go to work with you being like this... I don’t want to leave worrying about you!! About our baby!!” Young Bae called.

 

“Leave me alone!! Go to your work!! You love it more than you love me anyway!!” The answer was brutal.

 

Young Bae felt pain in his chest. “Crap!! Now what!? I just angered YoonA. I am done for.” Young Bae said as he helplessly massaged his nape. “Aigoo… Eottoke?” He sighed.

 

For a few more hours, Young Bae waited for YoonA to calm down and open the door to talk but it never did happened. This worried Young Bae more as he panicked and went to find his spare key to which he didn’t notice a side table that he bumped into it and accidentally shoved the flower vase.

 

Due to his panic, Young Bae wasn’t able to catch the vase and it shattered upon touching the ground. “Oooppss!!!” Young Bae said as he kneels down to pick up the debris. As he does this YoonA shouted from the room. “Now you’re rebelling!! How childish, Young Bae!! I can’t believe you can do this to me!!!” This surprised Young Bae and he accidentally, wounded his hand with a large debris causing him to wince. “Ouch!!” He groaned.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

The morning came and went but no reconciliation. This saddened Young Bae. YoonA was never like this in their earlier years. He reminisced how sweet and thoughtful YoonA was and how she was very caring and understanding as well. He knew that YoonA was in her late period of pregnancy any time late mid-this month; she would be delivering their eldest. Yes, eldest… seemed Young Bae had plans after Bae Yoon came.

 

Young Bae and YoonA were idols. YoonA was an idol actress and a member of the 9 member girl group, So Nyu Shi Dae while Young Bae was a singer name Taeyang of the highly loved boy group Big Bang but sometimes working as a solo singer as well. Their love story started from the introduction of their common friends and later on bloomed for 3 years hidden by their respective companies. They announced their relationship after Young Bae and YoonA got engaged and few months after they got married.

 

Young Bae went to work with heavy footsteps, clearly disappointed that he wasn’t able to clarify things up. Thus, because of this he just focused on his dance practice and recording.

 

“Here…”

 

He saw a hand holding a can of soda in front of him as he looked up. “Oh, Ji.” He gave his best friend a light smile before accepting the treat.

 

“You’re stressed out. You need a breather, bro.” Ji Yong said as he sar beside him in the couch of the recording studio. “Seems you got smacked hard in the bro. Want to share anything bothering you?” He asked.

 

Young Bae glared at Ji Yong, who shrugged, and sighed as he opened up the can of cola letting it released sizzles of roasting spirit kept within the inside of the can. “YoonA’s being too sensitive lately. I don’t know why though. I am doing everything I can and it seems that it’s not enough.” He opened up.

 

“Well I can understand that a little since she’s near to giving birth. But I cannot say it easily but just continue understanding her.” Ji Yong said.

 

Young Bae groaned after drinking his can and hung his head against his free hand. “I want to fix this… I want to make things right. How can I deal with this?” He asked.

 

“Honestly, Bae, I don’t know how. I never handled anything like that. Jessica and I are doing well but we don’t have plans on settling up yet like you do.” He said with a sympathetic look. “You cannot ask for Seung Hyun-hyung’s help since he is in the US with Fany bonding with his father and siblings-in-law.”

 

“I know… I don’t want to bother Hyun Suk-hyung either.” He said.

 

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter