What They Don't Know... - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 : Mild ual Scenes

 

After alighting from his Porsche, a well groomed, handsome young man headed towards the elevator of the parking lot on the basement of his building. And he was a little disappointed while talking to someone on his phone.

 

On any given day, this professional and confident CEO of Lee Heavy Industries would have shrug this as one of those bad days.

 

But it was not a bad day that he could just ignore.

 

"Yah, Yuri-ah. You promise me you were coming home tomorrow."


/Aigoo, my Seungri. I'm really sorry but I couldn't pass up this lucrative oppurtunity. You know very well its my dream of putting up a show in Milan./

 

"But it has been six months since I've seen you babe. And the time we spent was hardly even a day."

 

/I know honey, I'm so so sorry, really./ Yuri was truly apologetic over the phone. /But its just another two months Seungri baby./

 

Seungri just let out a deep heavy sigh. "Arasso. Just take care and try not to forget to call me and eat well. Love you.'

 

/Neh. Love you too honey./ Yuri gave a kiss sound which at least put a smile on his face. /Bye./

 

And thus, this ended on another sad note for Seungri. Ever since his girlfriend, the famous fashion designer Kwon Yuri, accepted a very lucrative offer in London a year ago, personal contact was a rarity. Despite keeping contact almost every day, the longing and frustrations of not being together was evident. Lee Seungri had tried to follow her in London, but his position as the CEO of one of the top companies in Korea had prevented this. Thus he endured this long distance relationship with a heavy pain in his heart.

 

As the young CEO boarded his private elevator towards the top floor, he tried to put on his usual confident demeanor. Yet deep inside he had been longing for Yuri so much, he couldn't wipe the frown on his face.

 

When the elevator reached its destination, the sad expression he had suddenly became a happy one. If there was one thing that Lee Seungri was looking forward to at work, it was his personal assistant.

 

Seo Juhyun.

Or Seohyun as she prefers to be called.

 

Like him, Seohyun was in a long distance relationship with Dong Youngbae, CEO of SOL Median Inc. A year ago, Youngbae had started his massive global expansion plan and went around the world. Seohyun started working for Lee Heavy Industries when Youngbae asked Seungri as a favor in order to take care of her. As Youngbae was Seungri's sunbae and close hyung during his college days, he happily obliged.

 

Seungri started to like Seohyun. Various compliments could be said about her. She is pretty, kind, smart, talented, innocent, prim, proper and down to earth. The reason why she decided to work for his company because she did not want to get unwarranted remarks of favoritism if she worked for Sol Median.

 

Disembarking from the elevator, Seungri happily approached his office and opened the door. He expected the usual woman sitting on her desk, dressed neatly in a very formal business suit, with her hair tied in a simple ponytail and a bright and beautiful face. But what he saw was just three out of four of what he expected.

 

"Seohyun-ssi, are you alright?" A concerned look now formed at the man's face.

 

Upon noticing his entrance, Seohyun quickly wiped the tears in her eyes. "A.Anneyeong H..Haseyo, Sajangnim..."

 

Seungri could tell there was something wrong with her. He inquired on what's going on and after a few insistence in his part, she gave in.

 

"It's Youngbae oppa..." Seohyun sighed and continued to tell that she was upset because Youngbae was supposed to come back tomorrow and spend time with her but a change in his itinerary moved his return to two months later. Even though they had been in contact constantly, Seohyun was also longing for Youngbae. But unlike Seungri with Yuri, Seohyun had yet to see her boyfriend.

 

"Gwenchana, Seohyun-ssi." Seungri assured Seohyun. "I'm sure it's just a business hiccup. I assure you he misses you so much and can't wait to come."

 

Seohyun suddenly smiled at the remark. "Thank you, sajangnim."

 

Seungri just smiled back. Seohyun was about to go back to work when Seungri thought of something.

 

"God I wish you keep smiling and at least let your hair down. You could be so much more beautiful..." Seungri silently muttered.

 

"Neh? Did you say something sajangnim?"

 

"Ah...wait..what? I...mean.." Seungri stuttered and tried to recover. "No, I mean I was about to say to tell Jessica-ssi that our meeting today about the merger will continue and call her to meet me right now."

 

"Oh? Ah, yes off course. I'll call her right away."

 

Seungri breathed a sigh of relief. Ever since he started working with her, he had become clumsy and a stutterer. He shook his head and went inside his office. 

 

Unbeknowst to him however, Seohyun was softly and sweetly giggling to herself.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

One month later

 

Lee Heavy Industries was having a lavish party. The successful merger with another big company put them as the number one company in all of Korea. As a reward for the hard work and dedication, Seungri had organized this party and spared no expense. Everyone in his company was invited and he had also invited other wealthy businessmen, politicians, celebrities and important people to this event.

 

Seungri was attending and talking to some very important guests. While talking to them, he couldn't help but wandered his eyes around the big hall where everyone was enjoying the extravagant gala. Suddenly his sight were fixed at the entrance of the great hall.

 

A woman, dressed in elegant long flowing black strapless evening gown had emerged. She had her hair in a fashionable bun and was wearing a beautiful necklace and diamond studded bracelet. What Seungri seeing was not a woman, but a sweet goddess who came down from the heavens. He excused himself from the guests and made his way towards this goddess.

 

Seohyun had just arrived at the party. She was a bit uncomfortable wearing such a gown and was shy because men were now staring at her with earnest and glee. But her nervousness turned to smiles as she saw a handsome young man in an elegant suit approaching towards her.

 

"Good evening, sajangnim." Seohyun bowed shyly.

 

"You look b..beautiful.." was all that Seungri could blurt out.

 

"Thank you." Seohyun's face was a gushing pink. It was blushing even harder when she realized that Seungri was staring at her.

 

"Oh, you have to excuse me sajangnim." Seohyun suddenly remembered. "I see Jessica unnie calling me and I need to attend to the guests."

 

"Oh..ah...off course. Carry on and enjoy night." Seungri stuttered again.

 

"Neh." Seohyun bowed and hurriedly went towards to where she was going and Seungri just stood there, staring.

 

All of a sudden another man was standing behind him. It was his buddy, CEO of Kang Electronics, Kang Daesung.

 

"You like her?" Daesung smugly said.

 

A startled Seungri mumbled. "Of course...wait, what, no! Hyung, aissh!" Seungri diverted his gaze from Seohyun towards the smiling hyung.

 

"I knew it! You like Youngbae hyung's girlfriend!~" Daesung teased.

 

Seungri shook his head. "Aissh, hyung you know damn well that Youngbae hyung will kill me if I lay a hand on his girl!"

 

"Gosh, what happened to the playboy I used to know back in college." Daesung put his hand on Seungri's shoulder. "You of all people should know an affair like that is worthwhile.'

 

"Eh, hyung I'm not like that anymore." Seungri decided to divert the attention from the issue. "Anyway, when will the installation of the new security system of my building be finished?"

 

"In a few weeks." Daesung replied "I'll be supervising it personally from now on. So, when will you start this Seohyun affair?"

 

"Aissh, hyung!"

 

"Just remember one thing." Daesung suddenly whispered to Seungri's ear. "What they don't know won't hurt them." Daesung was wiggling his eyebrows in amusement towards Seungri.

 

Seungri however was silent. He knew what his hyung was talking about.

 

"And speaking of forbidden affairs, I guess it's my turn to have a romantic affair of my own," Daesung fixed his hair. "I'll just say hi to your beautiful COO and don't tell Tiffany about this, Arasso!" Seungri nodded towards Daesung. 

 

As Daesung jovially made his way towards his intended 'affair' with his woman, Seungri was still digesting what Daesung had said. He then stared towards Seohyun, who was now mingling with the guests.

 

What Yuri and Youngbae hyung doesn't know...won't hurt them. Could it? Seungri thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter