For Worse or For Better II

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAESUNG'S POV

 

"Fany?" I called out as I entered the house. 

 

There, I saw you craning your neck, loosening your grip slightly on the rags. 

 

"In here, Dae. I think something happened. I don't know why but it doesn't seem like it's leaking anymore." 

 

"That's because I shut off the water from in front."

 

I poked my head into the kitchen, and one word appeared in my mind immediately: s. You, soaked to the point that I could clearly see the outlines of your s, looked as though you'd been targeted by those rowdy teenage boys, the kind who considered drinking gallons of beer and wet T-shirt contests the high point of their existence. 

 

"You've no idea how much I appreciate you coming over like this," you said as you shook the excess water from your hand. 

 

I could barely hear you.

 

'Don't stare at her s, Kang Daesung. Whatever you do, do NOT stare at her s. A gentleman wouldn't stare. A friend wouldn't stare.' 

 

I kept telling myself as I put down the box, my head bent down as though looking for goodies. 

 

"No worries..." I murmured. 

 

"Are you sure you're not angry? I know I literally called you over right after your Hongkong concert. But I had no one to turn to really." You pulled your T-shirt away from your skin and looked at me. "Are you sure you're really okay?" 

 

"I'm fine. Why?"

 

"Because it seems like you're really upset."

 

"I'm not upset."

 

"You must be. You're not even looking at me."

 

"I'm not staring."

 

"I didn't say stare. I said look."

 

"Oh."

 

"Dae?"

 

"Oh! I found it!" I declared loudly, thanking God for the opportunity to change the subject. "I knew I've a new tap somewhere in this box!" 

 

You kept staring at me, puzzled but finally decided to drop off the suspicion. "I think I'm going to change." 

 

"I think that's probably a good idea." 

 

I heaved a soft sigh of relief. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

"Abeoji!" 

 

"Yuri ah!" 

 

"How have you been!" You gave an affectionate hug to my dad. "I missed you so much!"

 

"I missed you so much too! Look at you! All grown up, all pretty!" Dad hugged you tightly too, beaming from ear to ear. "If it wasn't I force this brat to come back from Hongkong straight after his concert, I wouldn't even get to see you!"

 

"Ahhh. Abeoji! We've only not met for around a year! Are you saying that I'm old already?" You broke away from the hug as we sat in my café, pretending to pout. 

 

"A-Anniyo! Aigooo! Cheeky girl!" Dad burst into laughters after realising your little prank. "Yuri ah, how have you been?"

 

Yes. You; Kwon Yuri. Lee Seung Hyun's best friend. 

 

"The usual~ Busy," You smiled as I brought us waffles and drinks. "Soshi is coming back."

 

"I know, I saw the teasers. All you pretty girls," dad smiled affectionately. "How're things going on with your big guy?" 

 

I froze. Damn. I forgot to inform dad... 

 

"Oh, we broke up," I caught your split second of sadness before you chose to hide it skillfully, looking up and gave yet another smile. "Around 3 months ago." 

 

"I'm sorry my dear," dad blinked and patted your hands. "But, you deserve better guy than him anyway." 

 

"Awww, thank you, abeoji," you patted my dad's hand before turning to me. "Yah, I've to say. Your café serves awesome waffles. Sooyoung totally refuses to leave after eating only one serving. She insisted to stay and have more the other time we came with Hana." 

 

"You met up with Hana?!" I was shocked.

 

"Yes. She say she's seeing me more than seeing her OWN brother," you laughed. 

 

"Yeahs, unless I go traveling with him, I won't even get to see him. Sometimes, we would not even see him for 2 full months!" Dad added, shaking his head.

 

"Ahh... Appa, I've tour..." I ruffled my hair embarrassingly. 

 

"Aigoooo, abeoji, you're sounding like my umma and appa too~" You laughed. "They always nagged whenever I went home too." 

 

"You kids," dad chuckled. "Okays. I've to go fetch your eomeoni already. We'll meet up again, Yuri ah!"

 

"Neh!" 

 

"Let me send you appa!" 

 

"You send Yuri home, you brat," dad stopped me. "Just walk me out." 

 

"You wanna wait here for me?" I scratched my nape in dilemma.

 

"I think I could stay here for awhile more. Grab a couple more bite," you smiled at me. 

 

"Okays, give me a minute then," I walked dad out.

 

"Come and visit me again soon, Yuri!"

 

"Neh! Take care of your health too abeoji! Tell oemeoni I miss her dearly too!"

 

"Neh~"

 

I walked dad out and before he got into his car, he turned and patted on my shoulder.

 

"Here's your chance, brat," dad smiled meaningfully. 

 

"E-Eh?" I blinked and finally realised the meaning behind that smile. He already knew she broke up! He purposely mentioned it just now. "Appa!" 

 

"I'm giving you a helping hand here," he laughed and got into his car. "The next time I see you, you better have some good news for me." 

 

I watched him drove off and shook my head in defeat, walking back to the café. 

 

Now you know from where I got my personality from? 

 

"Hey..." I stopped when I saw you staring out of the windo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter