Eyes, Nose, Lips (2)

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Lydia - Eyes, Nose, Lips

 

"I just... I just treat her as a good friend now..." 

 

You never really got to lie you know? All I needed from you was just a simple goodbye, then I'll really let you go. If you wish, we could even not see each other. So... Just stop wasting my time?

 

"Fany ah, I'm really sorry... I'm not worth your love..." 

 

Yeahs. When you chose to say this to me, I knew I would not come around you anymore. That marked the end of everything between us, but I bet you would miss me every day, so hurt in every way that it would probably drive yourself insane. 

 

"I'm sorry, but I fell in love with Yuri... In fact, it had always been Yul all along..."

 

Or maybe not. Since now all your heart and mind is filled with her. You know, actually, you could have it all but you broke my heart. So now I would do what I've got to do - I'll find another guy.

 

"Fany ah! Young Bae is such a good guy! Why did you break up with him?!" 

 

Everyone said that you always brought out the best in me but babe, why... Why did you have to do this to me? You treated me like a fool... Yuri is my team member! Do you think that I can't see your affection towards her? Honestly, it didn't have to be this way, but... I had enough. I wasn't going to stay around and get myself hurt even more. 

 

"I love you, Tiffany Hwang..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter