Worlds Apart - LousyWriter

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on unnie~"

 

Tiffany continues to lie on her bed,ignoring her sister, Krystal. She knows what is her sister up to again. Tiffany takes a small pink pillow and presses it against her left ear. Krystal looks at her sister and feels sympathy for her. Tiffany had been like that since... Since...

 

"It's been two years now..." Krystal talks slowly, trying the very least to not hurt her. "You got to let go."

 

A few minutes pass and Krystal can hear Tiffany's sniff as she sits up. Krystal can only gives her a bear hug. Tiffany Hwang and Choi Siwon WAS a loving couple. They nearly do everything together. Where Tiffany is, Siwon will be there. You can never see them separate from each other until one day fate decides to do that. To separate them. When fate does its way, no one can say 'no'. You just follow. A terrible accident happened when Siwon was on his way to fetch Tiffany which had caused his life. And since then, world has ended for Tiffany. Earth is just a place where memories of her and Siwon were kept.

 

"Is he a handsome one?" Tiffany playfully asks to which Krystal chuckles.

 

"Yes, he is. A gentleman even." Krystal grins, knowing that Tiffany has given in a little and finally willing to follow one of her plans. A blind date.

 

"Give me five more minutes." Tiffany tells her sister and lies back down.

 

"Arasso..." 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Tiffany Immida." She flashes her eye smile.

 

"Hi Tiffany ssi" Seunghyun walks to her side and pulls out a chair for her, allowing her to sit down. "I'm Choi Seunghyun." He smiles and sits across Tiffany.

 

Tiffany looks to her side for a brief seconds. Just few tables away is Krystal who mouths "good luck" to her. Well, one thing for sure now, he's a gentleman to let Tiffany sits first.

 

"So Choi Seunghyun ssi. Where do you work at?" Tiffany asks.

 

Seunghyun laughs and says "Oh please, just call me Seunghyun will be fine. Well, I work as a doctor in............" Seunghyun continues on.

 

Tiffany observes Seunghyun quietly. Tiffany has to admit that Seunghyun is a handsome guy. Short jet black hair that is comb upwards and to the right side nicely, dark brown eyes, thick brows, sharp nose, wet pink lips. It must be irresistable she thought.. Oopps.. She is supposed to be observing, not admiring and definitely not fantasizing.

 

"Tiffany ssi?" Seunghyun waves his hand in front of Tiffany to get her attention. "Are you alright?"

 

"Uh.. Oh.. Yeah, I'm alright." Tiffany breaks away from her thoughts. "Please continue."

 

Seunghyun chuckles. "I guess I'm gonna stop telling stories from now on. I've finished my story Tiffany ssi." 

 

Tiffany realises that Seunghyun is a cheerful person, he tends to react every situation with laughters and smiles.

 

"I'm sorry," Tiffany apologises.

 

"It's okay." They are eating in a restaurant just across the beach. Seunghyun looks outside of the window from the restaurant and notices that the sun is setting. Upon seeing that Tiffany has finished her meal.

 

"Let's go.." Seunghyun beckons.

 

"Where?"

 

"To the beach." Seunghyun stands up, pulling Tiffany by her hand. Tiffany's heartbeat increase rapidly when they touch.

 

"Bu.. But we haven't pay yet." Tiffany takes her bag that is placed on the table earlier.

 

"It's fine to break the law once in a while..." Seunghyun runs while pulling Tiffany with him as she squeals.

 

What she doesn't know, is that Seunghyun had already secretly laid a hundred dollar bill on the table earlier.

 

And of course she has forgotten all about Krystal in the restaurant~

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Silence looms between Seunghyun and Tiffany as they walk along the beach and people are admiring the scenery. PEOPLE admire the scenery but not for them, not for Seunghyun and Tiffany, they're secretly admiring each other's beautiness. Seunghyun has to be honest to himself - he is attracted to Tiffany. Even in just a short period of time, he finds that Tiffany is a cheerful person but there's something in her heart that keeps her from showing it to the people around her.

 

The wind blows smoothly as her hair sways to the side and the sun shines upon her white flawless skin, for Seunghyun, the scenery of her is much more beautiful than a thousand sunsets.

 

"You're beautiful." He accidentally mumbles too loudly and silently cursed himself.

 

"Pardon me?" Luckily, Tiffany doesn't catch it.

 

"Beautiful.. I .. I mean.. I mean the sunset, not you.. I mean.. you're beatiful too but the beach is beautiful.. No, not the beach,the sunset.. " Seunghyun stutters miserably as Tiffany laughs.

 

"You're cute.." Tiffany blushes faintly as she says those words. 

 

Seunghyun scratches his nape and gives Tiffany a name card.

 

"What's this?" Tiffany takes it and checks.

 

"My number.." Seunghyun smiles shyly as Tiffany laughs loudly. Seunghyun is a little suprised with Tiffany's laughter, she hasn't laugh that hard since they met just now.

 

"I'm just saying you're cute, and now you're giving me your number already?" Tiffany continues to laugh.

 

"Well, I mean...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter