Hate Like This - IamVIP88

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

"SCRAM!"

 

I was about to start on my morning routine check when I heard crashing sounds of bowls and plates coming out from a ward.

 

"M-Mianhaminda..."

 

I witness our new trainee Ah Yeon kneeling on the floor, attempting to clean up. Fragments of bowls and plates are seen and the porridge is spilled all over the floor. Ah Yeon, who is trying to pick up the broken pieces with her bare hands, hurts her fingers and is bleeding.

 

"YOU IDIOT!"

 

I look up and finally recognise who is on the bed. So this explains what had been going on. Realising who the culprit is, I'm not surprised at all.

 

"YOU IDIOT!"

 

I bend down and tend to Ah Yeon's wound immediately.

 

"M-Mianhaminda..."

 

"Tsk. Even your senior is calling you an idiot. Do you get it now?" He smirks.

 

I keep my composure and looks up, meeting my eyes with his.

 

"I'm afraid you're getting it wrong, sir. I'm not calling her an idiot, I'm calling YOU."

 

I give my most gracious smile.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

What? WHAT?! ME? AN IDIOT?! This woman is definitely in for a trouble.

 

"Y-YOU..."

 

"YES, I'M CALLING YOU, LEE SEUNGRI A HUGE IDIOT. A SCUMBAG!" She cut me off and bellows. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! She's just a trainee! Stop making life difficult for us!"

 

This woman is formidable. How dare she go against me.

 

"S..." I take a glance at her tag and a smile spreads across my face. "Seohyun-sshi, I believe that you should know who I am right. Since you're not as ignorant as those TRAINEES."

 

"Yes, but I don't care. I don't care if you're a VIP or VVIP, it's none of my concern. In here, I treat every patient with the same amount of care and concern. Be it if they're a royalty or a pauper." She answers, not fearing me at all.

 

This woman. Looks like she's in for a little game with Master Ri.

 

"Fair enough then." I keep my composure and nod. "My apologies, Ah Yeon-sshi."

 

"G-G-Gwench-Gwenchanayo..." Tsk. What a coward.

 

"Come on, let's get your wounds dressed." That woman helps the trainee up and leaves the room, not giving me any signs of gratitude nor apology.

 

"What did you do again, Ri?" My brother, Seunghyun, comes into the ward, bumping into them as they walk out. Upon seeing the mess on the floor, his face scrunches up. "I ain't going to change hospital for you again, Lee Seungri. It's too much a hassle."

 

"Nahs. I don't want a change of hospital. Hyung, I just want to have my personal nurse during this period of stay."

 

I smirk.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

"WHAT?!! NO WAY!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME GANHOSA HEDEU!!" I shriek.

 

"Mianhaeyo. Seohyun ah, you had offended the son of Lee Seungwon, the prince of Lotte Enterprise! There's nothing I can do to save you..." The nurse head pats my shoulder, giving me an apologetic smile. "From today onwards, your duties would be passed to Ah Yeon. You'll only need to take care of Seungri-sshi for the next one month, or at least until he has recovered and wants to be discharged."

 

My face falls and I give a sigh. Gosh, what trouble have I gotten myself into?

 

"S-Seohyun unnie, mianhaeyo... If it wasn't for me..."

 

"Gwenchanayo. It's not your fault at all. He's just finding trouble for me because I shouted at him. I would survive. Don't worry about me." I smile and cut Ah Yeon off. It isn't her fault. It's me who can't stand his cocky behaviour. Besides, she's just a trainee. She still has a long way to learn.

 

"I'm sure that you'll make his life a hell instead." She chuckles, attempting to crack a joke.

 

"You bet." I join in the laughters.

 

Making his life a hell? Let's hope so.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

"OH! Look who's here!" I exclaim the moment I see her walking into the ward.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo. Seohyun-sshi, sorry for the trouble." Seunghyun hyung stands up and offers his hand politely.

 

"Y-You're too formal with me. Just call me Seohyun will do, Seunghyun-sshi. And this is my job, so no troubles at all." I can see her face getting all red as she reaches for his hand. Gosh, hyung is such a spoiler.

 

"Alrights! Hyung, aren't you meeting hyungsoo for lunch? She hates latecomers!" I break them apart before their hands can even meet, giving a cheeky smile.

 

"You brat. Yah, be good to Seohyun-sshi. I'll visit you again." Seunghyun hyung shakes his head and gives a light punch on my arm. "See you around then, Seohyun."

 

"N-Neh.."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

"He's already gone~ Stop staring." His irritating voice snaps me out of my trance.

 

"I ain't staring." I glare at him.

 

"You can give up whatever bad thoughts you're holding. Hyung is already married. Blissfully married. With a lady that is much more gorgeous and... curvaceous than you." I feel my cheeks heat up as his eyes scan my body.

 

He's a jerk. Period.

 

"Can I ask a question?"

 

"You aren't supposed to be asking question since all you should do is obey my words and serve me."

 

"Just one. Pretty please?" I pout, trying to put on my best cute look.

 

"A-A-Alrights..." He seems to be stunned by my expression that he stutters!

 

"Are you sure you and Seunghyun-sshi are blood brothers? He's such a gentleman while you're such a jerk!" I begin softly and finally, explode. "And for the last time, I'M NOT YOUR SERVANT. I'm just taking care of you, not serving you!"

 

"YAH! YOU..."

 

"Now, excuse me while I go and take your medicine, JERK-SSHI." I scoff and leave the ward before he can even response.

 

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

"Noona~"

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Heys! Ahhh, is my Seungri behaving well?" Tiffany noona walks in with Seunghyun hyung by her side, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Is he giving you trouble again?"

 

"Well..."

 

"Hyungsoo! More like she's disturbing me!" I cut her off and groan. "She's even controlling my diet now!"

 

"But you aren't suppose to be eating that! You'll kill yourself!" Seohyun defends herself. "Unnie, you need to address justice for me!"

 

"Wow wow. Let me get a hang of the situation first." Tiffany noona laughs. "But first thing first, Ri, STOP CALLING ME HYUNGSOO. You're making me sound so old!!"

 

"But noona, you're old! You're already hitting 30 this year~"

 

"YAH! LEE SEUNGRI!" That, earn me a hit on my shoulder. "Okays, verdict is passed. Lee Seungri is guilty. Seohyun is the right one~"

 

"MWUH?!!"

 

"YAYYYY! TIFFANY NOONA JJANG!"

 

While I protest, laughters and chuckles fill the entire ward. Hmm. How should I put it? Two weeks have passed. Two weeks since Seohyun became my personal nurse. Well, there isn't actually a day that we didn't bicker for the past two weeks. She's angering me everyday while I'm getting on her nerves constantly as well. But slowly, we begin to accept the difference. It is till a point that I find myself thinking of her every night and whenever she isn't around me, I feel that my day isn't complete. A week ago, I see the frail side of her and a part, a strong part of me, wants to pull her into my embrace, telling her that everything would be fine.

 

 

"Yah, I want a glass of water."

 

"Go get it yourself..."

 

"If I can, I would have get it. My arms are bandaged and wouldn't be removed two days later. You can leave me alone here to die of dehyration then."

 

"Oh... I'm sorry. I forgot about that..." She apologised and poured me a glass of water, giving it to me. Under the faint moonlight, I saw something glistening in her eyes.

 

"Yah, what's wrong..." Instinctively, I grabbed hold of her wrist and asked worriedly.

 

"N-Nothing. Just something got into my eyes..." She looked away and had her back faced me.

 

"Something must be wrong. Your boyfriend dumped you isn't it? He should have done that long ago. You're such a fierce..."

 

I was actually trying to crack a joke, to brighten her up, but look like it had the exact opposite effect. Sniffings and sobbings were heard and I trailed off, feeling all so guilty. Who would have known my foul mouth had hit the bulleyes.

 

"I-I'm sorry..."

 

"Nahs. You're right... He should break up with me. I'm a lousy girlfriend..." She nodded as she sobbed. "But I really miss him so much..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter