Counting the Days - LonelyDay

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13 :  Some Coarse Languages/Violence

#NowPlaying XIA - Love is like a Snowflake

 

"It's winter again... How are you feeling? Are you cold up there?" she smiled as she placed a bouquet of flowers in front of his tombstone.

 

It had been exactly a year.

 

A slow and torturous year...

 

December 13th, 2011

 

sarangeul jugeul mankeum hanjeog itnayo...

 

"Have you ever loved to death?" She had her eyes closed, head rested on his chest, her delicate finger drawing circles on his bare chest mindlessly.

 

"Yeahs... Why?" His husky voice rang exceptionally loud in the small, dingy apartment.

 

"Seunghyun, I love you..." She realised that she had said that out loud, and then covered in surprise.

 

"I love you too," he pulled her up, eyes meeting with hers as he brushed his finger across her lips.

 

"Seunghyun..." She wanted to tell him so badly.

 

"Hmmm?" His smoky eyes stared right into hers.

 

"Never mind," she changed her mind and crushed her lips into his, arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

 

She would wait till morning.

 

Novemember 1st, 1999

 

Kill to survive.

 

She's born to be a killer.

 

She knew that. Ever since she was ten and got adopted by the top agent, being trained under his supervision. She learnt to observe, to tail and to kill. Killing to her was survival. She kills to surive. She wasn't a cheerful and optimistic girl to begin with - with the lack of family love and friendship, she was born to be like that. Holding vengeance against the entire world, blaming each and every one that she came across with. She was the perfect candidate to be an assassin. A cold blooded, ruthless one even. They say God is kind, he would open a window for you even if all the windows are closed.

 

She believed in that.

 

She was a loner. Living in an orphanage where even kids shunned away from her, she lived alone, play alone, sleep alone. There was a time when the mother of the orphanage had brought them out on a small excursion and she chose to walk away from the crowd, sitting on the pavement alone, earning bewildered stares from the passerbys. Winter was coming. The wind was strong and cold and she shuddered whenever a pang of wind hit her. No matter how strong she acted, she was freezing cold. She wanted a warm jacket. A warm jacket that could keep her warm. She rubbed her hands together, blowing warm into them, trying to keep them warm.

 

"This is all I have," as though wishing upon a genie, a thin jacket was wrapped around her and she snapped up.

 

It was from a boy, around her age, at most two years older than she was. Even his smile was warm. He looked like she looked - clothes worn out, torn and tattered, unkempt hair and was haggard. She figured out that he must had gone through the same thing as her, perhaps, even worse.

 

"W-What's your name!" She found herself speaking up for the very first time, surprised by the sound of her voice.

 

"Call me Tabi! Stay strong girl! I believe you would do great!" He turned around at the sound and gave her yet another warm smile before walking away.

 

As magical as it seemed, this was how a friendship began.

 

The tragic friendship between Tabi and Hwang Miyoung...

 

September 5th, 2011

 

Killing wasn't fun.

 

She had been killing for a living for the past ten over years. She wasn't tired at all and as scary as it sounded, she was ecstatic. Accomplishing mission, killing people as a part of it, it didn't matter to her. She liked it.

 

Throughout the years, she didn't have any friends. Except for Tabi. As much as they met once every few weeks, their friendship was strong. They didn't exactly share a normal friendship like everyone else did. But his presence brought comfort to her. Even if they were in silence, it was a comfortable one and their thoughts clicked. They shared about their lives and even shared secrets that could never be revealed.

 

Tabi was an assassin too. Just like her.

 

"Another mission had come in," her 'boss' had instructed her, throwing a file on his desk. "Terminate him." 

 

As usual, the wave of excitement surged through her body as she opened the file. 

 

She dropped it on the ground, her hands trembling uncontrollably. The file was wide opened, with the picture placed and a large red sign that stated 'TERMINATE'. The name, or alias, wrote, 'T.O.P'.

 

For the very first time, a thought came through her mind.

 

Killing wasn't fun at all.

 

October 29th, 2011

 

She met him.

 

She was twenty-three.

 

The age where heart flutters, relationship forms.

 

But, she didn't think of that at all. She wasn't allowed to anyway. She was a tip-top assassin, bearing an alias - Tiffany Hwang. She didn't need love, she had other things to worry about.

 

She was indulged in her own thoughts when she came across him. Just like how she was as a child, he was sitting by the pavement, shuddering in the cold. She froze, shocked at how someone could be so alike. Was he the someone that she knew? He looked up at her, their eyes met.

 

She knew they were different.

 

"Take this. Winter is coming," she took off her coat, draping it around him.

 

She bit her lips hard and walked away.

 

"M-Miss wait up! I'm Choi Seunghyun. W-What is your name?"

 

She turned around as he grabbed hold of her wrist. Should she tell him? She wasn't sure.

 

"Tiffany Hwang,"

 

This marked the start of the fruitless relationship between Choi Seunghyun and Tiffany Hwang...

 

November 25th, 2011

 

The harsh decision.

 

As crazy and ridiculous as it seemed, she found herself doing something that was absolutely forbidden - falling in love. They were so similar, yet different. She found her heartbeat racing at the sound of his deep chuckles or the mere glance of his eyes, she found her face blushing whenever he came close to her.

 

"You know, I used to be a rich guy..." He closed his eyes, her hair gently. "Before my brother ruined it..."

 

She nodded against his chest, prompting him to continue. To be frank, she knew all of these. Perhaps, much more than he knew about himself. She had checked him up.

 

"I have a twin brother, but we were separated at birth. I was lucky, being adopted by a weathly family, being groomed into a richman son. However, this wasn't the case for my brother. He was forced to stay with my abusive uncle, being tortured endlessly throughout his entire childhood. I guess this was why he's being forced into becoming a killer," he let loose a sigh, tightening his grip around her small frame, trying to gain some comfort from it. "I don't blame him for landing me into this state. I love him and I hope that one day, he could just stop doing this whole killing thing. This ain'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter