Ideal Types! - gyoonislove

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yorobun! Annyeonghaesaeyo!" The running man cast greets the viewers with a bow and smile.

 

"Today's mission is what you guys always wanted, couple race," The PD announces.

 

"Jeongmal? Jeongmal?!" Upon hearing that, the cast gets excited.

 

All except for one person.

 

"Mwuhya! Why do you guys like to have all the couple races after I got married! This is unfair!" Haha, the newly married man, whines and complains.

 

"Chinjia! Ha Dong Hoon, should we ask Byul to appear now?" Jae Suk, Haha's usual 'enemy' spites him.

 

"Kurei! Ask her to come Running Man now!" Haha rebuts.

 

"Araso araso! In your dreamland!"

 

"Yahhhhhh!" Of course, as usual, both of them end with a cute bickering.

 

"With the exception of Song Ji Hyo-sshi who is absent because of her drama filming, there are four other guests coming here," the PD continues with his explaination.

 

"Ahhh! I-Is it all girls?!!" Gwang Soo is clearly the most excited out of all the members.

 

"You guys would see," the PD chooses to keep it a secret. "Let's welcome the first guest."

 

Everyone turns around, eyes not leaving the white screen that's going to fall, revealing the guest.

 

"Please come out!" The running man cast shouts.

 

Within a few seconds, the white screen falls and the first guest appears!

 

"Ahhh~ An-Annyeonghaesaeyo!" The running man is clearly disappointed but cheers nonetheless.

 

It's actor Yeon Jung Hoon! He is best known for his role in Vampire Prosecutor and of course, the husband of the beautiful actress, Han Ga In.

 

"You guys don't seem to like me appearing. I could totally see Gwang Soo-sshi's sour face when I appear," Yeon Jung Hoon laughs as he greets the audience and the cast.

 

"A-A-nniyo! Sunbaenim! Forgive me! I don't want to get bash by your fans! Jebal!" Gwang Soo panics and pleads for forgiveness.

 

"Ahhh, gwenchana~" Yeon Jung Hoon laughs it off and pats Gwang Soo's shoulders. "I'm here to meet my wife's first love."

 

"Ahh, but he's now a married man too!" Jae Suk steps in and brings Haha towards him. "Haha yah! How can you compare yourself with him?! Look at you! You barely reach his shoulders!"

 

Everyone teases Haha, almost forgetting about the other guests.

 

"Aren't you guys going to welcome the other guests?" The PD asks.

 

"Majayo! We were so indulged in teasing Haha that we've forgot all about it." Jae Suk laughs. "Let's welcome the next guest!"

 

"I saw the guest just now, I think you guys are going to like her," Yeon Jung Hoon remarks.

 

"Jeongmal?" This heightens everyone's expectations since he had said that it's a female guest. "Please come out!"

 

Just like how Yeon Jung Hoon appeared, the white screen fell, and out comes the female guest that they had been waiting for.

 

"Omo! Han Ga In! Han Ga In! Ga In-sshi!" Of course, compared to the previous cheer, this is much louder and sincere.

 

"I knew they were just acting polite when I came out," Yeon Jung Hoon shakes his head and chuckles bitterly.

 

"My first love!!" Haha shouts, reminding everyone about the episode where Han Ga In was his first love.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Han Ga In immida!" She greets everyone with a bow.

 

Yes! Han Ga In has returned back to Running Man!

 

"Ahh, you guys came together?"

 

"A-Anniyo. We only realise it after we saw each other behind," Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon look at each other and chuckle awkwardly.

 

"Chinjia, in this way, there would be no couple race at all!" Jong Kook complains. "Please don't tell me there's another actor couple coming."

 

"The remaining two are idols," the PD reveals some information about the remaining guests, hoping that the cast would continue to believe them.

 

"Secret! 2NE1! So Nyuh Shi Dae!" Of course, the cast is easily taken in. "Dawa juseyo!"

 

Compared to the actor's and actress's entrance, the idol's entrance is different. A song is played - SNSD's The Boys.

 

"So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae! Girls bring the boys out!" The running man cast cheers excitedly and loudly, going crazy as the music continues to play.

 

"OMOMOMOMOMOMO!!! YOONA AHHHHHHHH!"

 

The running man cast goes crazy as Yoona comes out, dancing to The Boys, giving a broad smile. Even Yeon Jung Hoon is smiling happily at the sight of her. Han Ga In? Well, she gives a slight smile and claps silently.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona immida!" Yoona greets everyone with the cheerings from all.

 

"Ah, Ga In-sshi! Are you feeling upset? You don't look happy. You were clapping lightly when Yoona-sshi appears," Jae Suk, the quick one, creates a little joke immediately.

 

"A-A-Anniyo!" Han Ga In blushes in embarrassment quickly.

 

"I have always admire sunbaenim, she's really pretty," Yoona laughs, giving her a friendly hug.

 

Everyone smiles as they witness two gorgeous ladies exchanging friendly hugs.

 

"I don't think we need to see the last guest. It must be something bad. You guys can't treat us that good," Suk Jin shakes his head, knowing the intention of the PD.

 

"Last guest, please come out!" The PD ignores him and prompts for the final guest.

 

The music rings and everyone, except for the girls, starts to whine and groan.

 

"Mwuhya! I knew it!"

 

"What's this?!! Aishh~ Jeongmal!"

 

The music played is G-Dragon's Crayon! After much whinnings and complainings, everyone finally settle down and cheer for the last guest. G-Dragon appears from behind, rapping cooly.

 

"Come on girls! Come on boys! Come on come on! Get your crayon crayon!"

 

With GD's hyped out performance, the crowd is thrown into excitement, screaming and cheering.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Big Bang G-Dragon immida!" Just the other guests, GD give a 90-degree bow to everyone.

 

"Jeongmal! What couple race is it?!! Couple race?! Who are you kidding with PD-nim! How are we suppose to compete with a top hallyu star and a top actor?!!" Gwang Soo finally explodes and shows his anger and frustration.

 

Everyone laughs at his reaction and finally, the show has started.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~ Finally, after an hour of introducing the guests, our game is going to start," Jae Suk laughs. "Ahhh, this is the first time I had taken so much time for guest introduction."

 

The guests chuckle at his comment.

 

"We'll be drawing lots to decide on the couple pairing," the PD announces. "Drawing the same colour banner would mean that you're in the same team."

 

"Hmm, Ga In-sshi!" Jae Suk decides to tease Han Ga In once again. "I saw that you totally melted when GDragon-sshi sang in front of you! Even if your husband is beside you!"

 

Everyone laughs as Han Ga In blushes.

 

"Ahhh... I'm a really big fan of Big Bang, especially GDragon-sshi," Han Ga In chuckles. "I-It'll be good i-if I can b-be on the same team as him..."

 

"Jung Hoon-sshi, gwenchanayo! Gwenchanayo!" Her comment sparks everyone into laughters as they hurry to Yeon Jung Hoon, pretending to comfort him.

 

Han Ga In draws the lot first, taking a green banner.

 

"Yoona ah,"

 

"Hyung! Don't act as if you're very close with her!" The running man cast disses Jae Suk at his tone again.

 

"Araso araso! Yoona-SSHI, who do you hope to be on the same team with?"

 

"E-Ermm... I had said before that Yeon Jung Hoon sunbaenim is my ideal type and I hope I can be on the same team as him today..." Yoona blushes as she says it.

 

"Ahh! Love triangle love triangle!"

 

Yoona takes her pick too, drawing out a red banner.

 

The running man cast take turns to draw their banner, taking different colours. Be it coincidence or fate, the running man cast ends up pairing with each other, leaving GD and Yeon Jung Hoon behind with the two girls.

 

"This is definitely a conspiracy. A conspiracy!" Gwang Soo voices his dissatisfaction again.

 

"Aishh~ Gwang Soo ah! Give up! It's not as if they would pick you if they're given a choice!" Jong Kook's crude remark leaves Gwang Soo speechless and everyone claps in agreement.

 

"Now now, Jung Hoon-sshi! Who would you wish to be on the same team as?"

 

"First of all, I'm really happy that Yoona-sshi picked me instead of GDragon-sshi," Yeon Jung Hoon chuckles, answering honestly. "But I have to pick my wife. I have to be around to ensure that she doesn't go crazy if she sees GDragon-sshi."

 

Everyone bursts into laughters at his truthful confession, nodding in agreement. Even Han Ga In can't help but chuckle.

 

"How about you GDragon-sshi?"

 

"Actually, I'm really happy that I would be ending up with either Han Ga In sunbaenim or Yoona-sshi instead of the running man members," GD jokes. "I'm really a huge fan of Han Ga In sunbaenim but since Yeon Jung Hoon sunbaenim had given his verdict, I'm going to pick Yoona-sshi. I hope that we can become closer."

 

"Ahhh! He's blushing! Blushing! He's using Jung Hoon-sshi as an excuse!" The running man takes revenge on him by framing him, leaving him in panic, trying to deny.

 

After much hassle, the guys finally put their hands into the box, drawing the banner. All of the others, including the girls, look intently.

 

"Hana, deul, seh!"

 

The guys close their eyes and reveal their banners.

 

"Ahhh! The couples have been decided!"

 

"Ga In-sshi! Are you ok? Your expression got darker!"

 

Han Ga In smiles helplessly as her husband wraps his arms around her shoulders.

 

Yes! Yeon Jung Hoon had drawn the green banner and GD had taken the red one!

 

"Now that the couples had been formed, please take a car each and head over to the mission destination."

 

With that, the mission offically starts!

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Ahhh..." Both GD and Yoona get into the car and the atmosphere is really awkward.

 

GD takes the driver seat and Yoona reads off the mission card, telling him the destination. Watching them is like watching a silent movie, where none of the actors are talking. They reach a red light, where they meet Jae Suk-Jong Kook couple.

 

"Ah! GD yah!" They wind down the window and begin their teasing. "Aigoo~ I can see that the atmosphere is really awkward there! Yoona ah, do you wanna come over here instead? You'll have lots of fun here!"

 

Yoona bursts out laughing at the seniors teasing and shakes her head. "Oppas, gwenchanayo. I'll see you guys at the mission place!"

 

With that, she turns away, not wanting to look at them. GD is of course, more than happy to see that, while the seniors grimace at their failed plan.

 

"WE'll see you at the destination. See you hyungs!" GD is all smile as he waves goodbye to them, driving off.

 

He continues to drive on and their eyes meet briefly. They smile and look away shyly.

 

"Ahhh, we're really awkward aren't we..." GD chuckles, ruffling his hair.

 

"Let's get closer shall we? We need to be closer to complete those mission and beat those sunbaenims," Yoona nods in agreement and laughs.

 

"So this is why Jae Suk hyung always says that beautiful ladies have a strong sense of competitiveness," GD laughs at her determination. "Araso. But first thing first. Let's buy something to eat to mark the start of our closer relationship?"

 

"Food?! NEH!!" Upon hearing that there's food, Yoona becomes all cheerful and excited, forgetting all about her competitiveness.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Look at them, look at them!" Having stopped by at the rest stop earlier to grab something to eat, GD and Yoona end up to be latest among everyone.

 

"GD ah! Where did you bring woori Yoona to? Don't you know that you're not allow to stray off during missions?" Jae Suk teases them.

 

"A-Anniyo! W-We just stopped by to e-eat..." GD and Yoona look at each other and stutter in guilt. "Sorry for the wait!"

 

"Look at Ga In-sshi's face! She's so jealous!" Haha is quick to point out Han Ga In's ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter