What If? - soshibanger

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why can’t we make our relationship public, Fany-ah?!”

 

/It’s too risky for us, oppa!/  Tiffany yelled through the phone.

 

“Risky? Risky?  Yoona’s relationship with Seung Gi-sshi and Sooyoung’s relationship with Kyung Ho-sshi were both publicized already after a few months of hiding them.  We are all in the same situation!”

 

/It’s not the same situation as Yoona and Sooyoung!/

 

“How is it not?!”

 

“You are Big Bang’s TOP!”

 

Sigh.  There we go again with the title as Big Bang’s TOP.  I don’t hate being called that, but when used like this, it starts to get burdening.

 

Tiffany continued.  /Oppa, don’t you realize that a relationship within our groups, considered as some of the top in Korea, might be disastrous for our lives and our companies?!/

 

“I know of the possible drawbacks, Fany-ah, but that’s just it.  POSSIBLE drawbacks.  As you know, the relationships of Yoona and Sooyoung were well received from the public.  Most, if not all SONEs, were glad that they were dating.  So why not with us?”

 

/Oppa, can we just hold off any ideas of publicizing our relationship for now, please?  It’s getting late.  I’ll call you again if I’m not busy, araso?/

 

“Aigoo.  Fine, Fany-ah.  Good night.”  She hung up first.

 

But this isn’t over yet.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

We finally finished our Japan Dome tour, as well as held our last few concerts back in Seoul.  As me and my members approached our waiting room to finally relax, we could see some of the staff members smirking at us.

 

With a confused tone, Seungri asked, “Yah, what’s so funny?  I don’t wanna be left out.  Is it something with Young Bae hyung’s hair?”  Young Bae just rushed towards Seungri and headlocked him while the rest of us laughed as we headed into the room.

 

“Congrats on finishing your tour!”  Nine angelic voices harmonized as we entered.  We turned back to see SNSD, fully covered with Big Bang merchandise as well as their own personalized VIP lightsticks that we gave them.

 

“Oppa!”  Tiffany said as she rushed to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. 

 

“Fany-ah, I’m a bit out of breath and while I love your hugs so much, it’s starting to add to the pain.”  I whined as I messed with her hair.  She pulled back from the hug and brought me to rest on a couch.

 

Our members began to talk about our next schedules and plans for 2014, while Tiffany and I had another talk about our relationship “decisions.”

 

“So…have you decided yet?”  I asked, hoping for the answer I’ve been waiting for.

 

“Uhhhhh…What are you talking about?  Oh, about where our next date will be?  No, I haven’t.”  She said cheerfully.

 

“Aigoo.  No, Fany-ah, I’m talking about publ-…” 

 

“HAHAHAHA!”

 

I was about to ask about releasing news of our relationship again until someone’s ahjumma laugh interrupted me.

 

Tiffany turned towards her leader, Taeyeon.  “Yah!  JummaTaeng!  I get that Young Bae oppa is funny and all, but you are laughing too loud!  Stop flirting so much with each other!”  I looked towards Taeyeon and Young Bae, who were both bright red with embarrassment.  Everyone else just laughed at the two.

 

Tiffany looked back at me.  “So, what were you saying, oppa?”

 

I cleared my throat before continuing.  “Fany-ah, can we just release the news of our dating already?  Keeping it from the public has been difficult, and I feel like a burden will be lifted for both of us if we tell the truth.”

 

“Not this again, oppa.”  Tiffany sighed.

 

“Why not, Fany-ah?  Do you not love me?  Is that why you’re hesitant to go public?  You don’t love me, do you?!”  I was starting to get angry.

 

“N-no, oppa, I do love you, it’s just-…”

 

“Just what?!”

 

“I’m okay with publicizing our relationship, but my company isn’t.”  Tiffany finally confessed.

 

“W-wh-what?”  I was shocked at her confession.

 

“Yeah, they don’t know if it would be beneficial for both of our companies if we came out and told the truth.  They were afraid of a possible fan war between SONES and VIPs.  They even suggested that if I were to be caught on a date with you, they would hire a person who looked like you to avoid problems with the media.”  Tiffany told the truth behind her hesitation.

 

“Again with these so-called possibilities.  How will they know what happens unless they try?  It’s the same with all of us in this room.  How would we know that we would become idols unless we tried?  What if we all thought that pursuing a job in music wasn’t worth it?  What if we all gave up when we were trainees?”  Tiffany seemed to be listening to every single word I said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter