Made in the Korea - 12518SB

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Demi Lovato - Made in the USA

 

Our love runs deep like a chevy

If you fall I'll fall with you baby

Cause that's the way we like to do it

That's the way we like

 

We were just like any other normal couple, going out for a date on the weekends.

 

You broke the news to me; something I wished I didn't have to accept.

 

"Yuri ah, I am enlisting into the army. Next week..." You held on to my hands, trying to phrase your words into a proper sentence.

 

There was a long stretch of silence after that.

 

"D-Do you really have to go?" I asked, though I already knew what the answer would be.

 

"Yul, I have to go. I-It's just 2 years... Besides I can always come back and look for you during my breaks, isn't it?" You gave a bitter smile.

 

What was I suppose to do when you're not around? It's not 1 or 2 months, it's 2... YEARS. 

 

Just a few seconds after your sentence, I began to cry.

 

"Please don't cry," you pulled me into your embrace." I promise I would be back soon, 2 years would just fly pass."

 

"I will m-miss you" I mumbled into your chest.

 

"I will miss you too, wait for me alrights?" You pulled away from the hug, staring straight into my eyes.

 

I nodded.

 

You planted a soft kiss on my lips, which I return it immediately. This was not like before, the way you kiss me, it hurts. My heart ached for a brief moment. 

 

Just like this, a week flew past and it was the day that you'll be enlisting into the army.

 

"Unnie! Why aren't you getting ready? We're going to meet your sweetheart in a few hours!" 

 

"I-I am not g-going, help me tell h-him that I am not feeling well..." 

 

"Mwuh?! What happened to you? Are you having a fever?" 

 

"A-Aniyo, I am just feeling a little under the weather..." I turned away from them, lying back on the bed. 

 

My heart kept telling me to go, but my mind was the opposite. Seeing you, I knew my heart would break instantly. I couldn't. 

 

Few hours later, in came tons of message and calls.

 

It was you.

 

I tried really hard to ignore them, but my phone just kept ringing non-stop. 

 

"Y-Yoboseyo?" I picked up the phone, I couldn't control myself anymore.

 

"BABE?! Are you alright?" 

 

"Y-Yeah, don't worry about me, I am just under the weather..." 

 

After hearing your voice, my tears were flowing like running tap again. 

 

I was crying while you were on the other side of the line. Still, you just stayed there, listening to me crying. And I am here, not wanting to say anything, only crying my hearts out. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Just a little West Coast, and a bit of sunshine

Hair blowing in the wind, losing track of time

Just you and I, just you and I

 

It'd been a week, a week since you was enlisted.

 

A week without having late night conversations with you, not being able to see you. A torturous week. 

 

When you were gone, I had been thinking alot about our past. Having you around me, showing your sunshine smiles.

 

First time spending my birthday with you; I thought you had forgotten... 

 

"Yah, you really have no idea what day today is?" I was already sulking.

 

For the whole trip to the beach, you hadn't spoke much.

 

"M-Mwuh? What day is today?" You gave me an innocent look.

 

"Are you really my boyfriend?" My words came out harsh.

 

"Of course! Who would want to be your boyfriend except me?" But you wasn't angry at all. 

 

"Yah! You rea-" I shouted. "Forget it, I doubt you won't even remember it even if I give you hints," I started walking away, sulking.

 

I was really disappointed with you, how can you forget about it?!

 

Just as I was silently cursing you, mumbling to myself, a pair of warm arms were wrapped around my waist.

 

"How can I forget my girlfriend's birthday~" You wispered into my ears, a smile crept onto my face instantly. 

 

"You actually remembered it?" I turned around, facing you in surprise.

 

"Happy Birthday baby~" Then, you planted a soft kiss on my lips. 

 

I was shocked for a moment, since you had never been so daring before. I returned the kiss almost immediately. It all started with a soft one, but ended off with a fierce one. 

 

"Yah, that's your birthday present alrights," you spoke while panting.

 

"Bwoh? Only this? What a stingy boyfriend I have~" I put on a poker face, though I was really happy.

 

"Be contented~ Not everyone has my kiss," you gave a cheeky smile.

 

I took a step forward, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

 

"Thank you for remembering, I thought you have forgotten about it already!" I gave a hard hit on his back, with his arm wrapping around my waist.

 

"Ouch! You gotta stop learning from Yoong, I heard that Jiyong got a few bruise on his back~ I don't think I would want to be the next him," you chuckled.

 

"Then you better be a good boy!" I broke into a smile, breaking the hug.

 

"Okay, serious things now. Let's go for diving, your present."

 

"REALLY?! OMO! I LOVE DONG YOUNGBAEEEEE!" I started squealing, I had never expected this.

 

"I love you too~" 

 

I swear that was the best birthday present ever. Diving was one of my dreams since young,

 

It's even better to do it with you.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

No matter how far we go, I want the whole world to know

I want you bad, and I won't have it any other way

No matter what the people say,

I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter