2 Nights 3 Days with TaeDaddy - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"UMMAAAAA!"

 

/Awwww, my babies! Did you guys listen to appa well?/

 

"Neh!"

 

/Araso araso, go get ready to go to bed! Let umma talk to appa~/ 

 

"Neh!" And so the kids handed the phone back to me and scuttled across the floor to the bathroom. "Everything's fine there?"

 

/Yupps. Arrived. Safe and sound. All of us are reporting now. You know, reporting to boyfriends, husbands, kids~/ She laughed. /How about you? Is my big guy hanging there?/

 

"Well, it's already past 1 day so I'm pretty sure 3 days 2 nights aren't gonna kill me," I chuckled and softened my gaze. "But I still miss you."

 

/Awww, I miss you too~/ I watched her gaze softened. /Yeahs, have pretty much confidence in you. I know it's a bad timing. We girls having an overseas show, appa and umma all went overseas for vacation... If you really can't handle them, give Blo oppa a call. I'm pretty sure Haru would be a lovely sister to the kids. Yoonli and Yonghyun love her./

 

"Yeahs I know," I smiled. "Blo hyung and Haru are dropping by tomorrow. Don't worry about us. Just focus on your show and get back to us safely." 

 

/Haha! I'm more worried about you than them. They could be quite a handful sometimes. Okays! I will! You work hard too! Being TaeDaddy and BIGBANG's Taeyang~/

 

"Okays! Go kill the stage babe! I love you!"

 

/Goodnights! I love you too, Dong Young Bae!/

 

We ended the video call with a goodbye kiss and even before my smile faded off, I heard the kids' voice.

 

"Eh? Umma hung up the call already?" Yonghyun asked. 

 

"Yeahs, it's getting late. She needs to brush her teeth too," I smiled, thinking that it was just a casual question. 

 

"Why didn't umma say goodnight to us? She doesn't love us anymore?" Yoonli's eyes were beginning to well up with tears all of a sudden as she pouted. 

 

"A-Anniyo! Baby, umma did say goodnight. It's just that you guys were brushing teeth just now ok?" I carried her into my arms immediately, trying to comfort her.

 

"Appa is a bad guy! Appa didn't let umma say goodnight to us!" Yonghyun pursed his lips in dissatisfaction, throwing a tantrum.

 

So this was what Yuri meant when she said they could be quite a handful sometimes...

 

"Anniya. Yonghyun is a big boy already right? He can still sleep without umma's greeting right?" I dug out all my memories of seeing how Yuri treated the kids to get a solution. 

 

"Y-Yupps! I do-don't need umma's greeting! I can sleep too!" That seemed to have do the trick as Yonghyun nodded like a big adult, going to their bedroom. 

 

"Let's go to sleep and meet umma in the dream too, shall we, little princess?" I carried Yoonli up as she put her arms around my neck cutely. 

 

"Neh!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Okays. Sleep tight kids! Have a sweet dream~" I tucked both of them into bed and kissed them goodnight. "Umma will be back before you know it." 

 

"Neh~ Goodnight appa~" 

 

I stayed around for a little while longer and closed the door behind me quietly after ensuring that they're soundly asleepy. A little hiccups along the way, but all is well!

 

"Appa, appa?" As I was asleep, I heard a soft, cutesy voice ringing beside my ears and someone was shaking my arm.

 

I opened my eyes groggily and saw a tiny figure standing in front of me.

 

It was Yoonli, hugging her small bolster, staring with her wide eyes. 

 

"What is it baby?" I perked up, sitting up as I let her sit on my lap. 

 

"Appa, I had a nightmare... Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked in her sweet voice, one that I would melt and give in to her request whenever she used it. 

 

"Sure baby. You'll just sleep beside me okay? It's just a nightmare, nightmare will go away," I gave her an affectionate smile, her hair gently. 

 

"Appa," suddenly, she put her hand over her eyes. "Can you please put on your shirt? I don't like to see you not wearing a shirt."

 

Hearing her remark, I couldn't help but laugh. 

 

"Araso araso," I let out a defeated smile as I tugged her in my bed and stood up, grabbing my tank top. "Anything else?"

 

"Ssonge!" She let out her toothy grin. 

 

Oh, in case you're curious, Ssonge is Yoonli's beloved teddy bear name. The history behind the name... I'll explain it later. 

 

"Yes princess," I laughed and headed to her bedroom, careful not to wake Yonghyun up as I picked up Ssonge. 

 

"Goodnights appa," she snuggled into my chest and closed her eyes at ease.

 

"Goodnights little princess," I gave her a forehead kiss and hugged her to sleep. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"APPA! WAKE UP APPA! WE'RE RUNNING LATE!" 

 

I felt like I'd barely slept when the voice rang loudly beside, startling me. 

 

"Yonghyun?" I replied in a hoarse voice. 

 

"Appa! It's already 9am! Church service!" Yonghyun shouted.

 

"SHOOT!" I looked at the alarm clock and jumped out of the bed, running into the kitchen. "Wake your sister up! I'm gonna make breakfast!"

 

Okays. We ended up not having any breakfast because I burnt the toast while I went to wash up, leaving the toast on the stove. If Yuri was around, of course we wouldn't end up in such a state. I'll be able to sit down, enjoy a cup of coffee before sending all of us to the service. 

 

"I'm hungry appa..." Yonghyun pouted as he whispered in the midst of the service. 

 

"We're almost done. When we're back, appa promise to buy you guys burgers okay?" I replied guiltily. 

 

"Neh!" 

 

Grrrrr.

 

I could feel my face burning as the people around turned to look at me. Damn you, stomach. 

 

Even Yonghyun and Yoonli were giggling. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Wow, you guys looked like you'd starved for ages," Blo hyung chuckled as he watched the three of us gobbling down the food he bought.

 

After the service, we went back home and Blo hyung, Hye Jung noona and Haru dropped by to visit. It was Sunday and Haru didn't have school. Blo hyung and Hye Jung noona knew that Yuri wouldn't be at home over the weekend and volunteered to drop by to visit me. THANK GOD FOR THEM. 

 

"Appa woke up late and we skipped breakfast," Yonghyun complained, his mouth full of food. 

 

"Yah yah, Dong Yonghyun, don't speak with your mouth full of food," I tried to hide my embarrassment. 

 

"Life without your wife sure is tough isn't it?" Blo hyung teased. 

 

"Yeahs, thank god she's only missing over the weekend. I swear dealing with this two devils are even more tiring than running 2 consecutive days of concert," I chuckled, ruffling Yonghyun's hair. 

 

"Appa!" 

 

Everyone laughed at his reaction. 

 

After lunch, Haru played with the kids while me, hyung and noona settled at the living room for a cup of coffee.

 

"Man, how do you handle all these by yourself noona," I shook my head as I heard squeals from inside the room. 

 

"You should ask that to Yuri," Hye Jung noona laughed. "Haru, compared to other kids, is quieter and more mature I guess. It's easier to handle I would say."

 

"Yeahs, Haru is such a sweetheart," I smiled. "Yeahs, I don't know how Yuri could handle that two devils all at once. It's insane." 

 

"How about we'll stay here for dinner? I'll cook," Hye Jung noona smiled and offered. 

 

"Oh no! I shouldn't have trouble you! You guys are guests! I wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter