The Smokescreen - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 : Mild ual content 

 

BIGBANG SIDE; TAEYANG'S POV

 

"Kamsahaminda~ Have a good night rest!" 

 

We bade our farewell and I closed the door behind me, slumping onto the sofa tiredly. It was Jiyong's One of a Kind asia tour and I was his special guest for his Malaysia leg. The haze had been pretty bad these days but thankfully, the weather had improved enough to not have this concert cancelled. As I rubbed the bridge of my nose tiredly, closing my eyes, I felt a pair of eyes on me.

 

"M-Mwuh?"

 

I opened my eyes and saw Ji Yong grinning at me happily. 

 

"Let's go to Singapore." 

 

"WHAT?!" 

 

"Singapore has asia style collection today! We should go check it out." 

 

Asia style collection... Why does it sound so familiar? Hmmm. OH~ 

 

"Dwaesseo. You just want to see your girlfriend," I closed my eyes again, folding my arms across my chest. "I'm tired." 

 

"Y-Yah! Don't you worry about Yuri at all? The haze is really bad!" He continued to pester me, shaking my arms. 

 

"First, the haze is already turning for the better," I opened my eyes and sighed. "Second, Yuri is just a good friend of mine. Thirdly, I'd already sent a message sending my concern and regards and I shouldn't carry that too far because TOP hyung might most probably get jealous. And lastly, have you forgotten that 2NE1 is attending that event too? If we were to get spotted, we're better off than dead when Bom and Dara noona realise that we did not come for them but came for SNSD instead." 

 

"But I'm still worried about Yoona! She has anaemia!" 

 

"Haze has nothing to do with anaemia, Kwon Ji Yong. Go brush up on your studies before you want to trick me.," I closed my eyes again and a silence engulfed. I opened again and saw Ji Yong's worried look. I remembered the fact that he had kicked his smoking habit because of Yoona's health and all his positive changes recently have something more or less to do with Yoona. 

 

I sighed and stood up. "Let's go." 

 

"Mwuh?" 

 

"Let's go to Singapore and to the festival," I answered. 

 

"CHINJIA?!" He lighted up immediately, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "That's why I say Dong Young Bae is the best!"

 

"Do I have a choice that my best friend is irrevocably in love and that I'm the only one who knows about this?" I sighed and broke into a defeated smile. "Yah, after this, you better confess this relationship. Likewise for Yoona. Even if you guys don't want to reveal to the public, at least let the members know." 

 

"Yes yes, mama Dong!" 

 

"YAH! Oh, and after ensuring that she's fine, we're coming back right here!" 

 

"Yes yes! Oh gosh Bae! You're becoming naggier!" 

 

"YOU WANNA DIE?!" 

 

There, I became a smokescreen just like that~ 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SNSD SIDE; SEOHYUN'S POV

 

"What's with the look unnie?" 

 

We were back to the hotel, preparing for the after party for asian style collection. As the girls got busied, either resting or touching up their makeups, I noticed Yoona unnie sitting on the couch, looking at her phone in a daze. 

 

"A-Anniyo," she gave a smile but before I could turn back to do my things, she grabbed hold of my wrist, pulling me down to sit beside her as she whispered. "Actually yes..." 

 

"Eh?"

 

She sighed and showed me her phone, or more precise, a message. 

 

Jagi! I'm in Malaysia and am coming to Singapore now. The haze is pretty bad these days and I just wanna see that you're safe and sound. See you at the after party alrights! Love you! 

-Ji Yong oppa<3

 

I screamed out at the message causing other unnies bewildered eyes to be on me. Yoona unnie covered my mouth immediately and both of us smiled embarrassingly. Thankfully, none of them suspected anything and resumed with their own things. 

 

"Unnie! Could this Ji Yong oppa be... G-Dragon sunbaenim?!" I hissed. 

 

"Ye-Yeahs..." 

 

"When did you guys started?! Why didn't you tell us!" 

 

"A few months ago?" Yoona ruffled her hair embarrassingly. "I wanted to tell you girls. But when I wanted to do so, Sulli's scandal broke out. I didn't want to worry you girls with such things. Yuri unnie is already in a relationship and if I'm in one too, with another Big Bang member even, sha jang nim is going to scold all of you." 

 

"Then why are you telling me this now, unnie?" I raised her brows at her then realisation hit me. "Awww! NOT AGAIN!" 

 

"Come on Hyunnie~!! You did an awesome job being the smokescreen of Yuri unnie and TOP oppa!" Yoona unnie grimaced. "You can help me this time round too!" 

 

"I don't know anything~ I didn't see anything~" I shook my head, recalling about the scary incident of having dinner with Yuri unnie and TOP sunbaenim. 

 

"You won't have to be a lightbulb this time round," Yoona unnie continued to persuade me. "You know how GD sunbaenim treat his girlfriend! He wouldn't take no for an answer and he's really worried about me!" 

 

Coming to think of it, I finally recalled that there was a small accident that happened a few weeks ago. Both SNSD and Big Bang were in the same waiting room and Yoona unnie had carelessly knocked over a glass or hot water, scalding herself by a little. But GD sunbaenim was practically over the edge, rushing towards her side, tending to her. At first, we were startled but it didn't come upon us that they're already an item. Recalling now, indeed, they're always seen standing near each other recently. 

 

"Aishhh~ What do I have to do this time~" I sighed in defeat.

 

"You're the best maknae anyone could ever have~!" Yoona unnie beamed and hugged me. "You don't have to do anything, just be around me during the party later." 

 

"Araso araso..." I nodded. "But unnie, after this, you must confess to other unnie okays? We promise not to keep any secrets from each other. So even if we'll get into trouble after knowing it, you must still tell us."

 

"Yes serious maknae~" Yoona unnie chuckled.

 

"And no more loitering around after the party!" I added quickly, recalling the incident where I'd to pull Yuri unnie away just so as to break her and TOP oppa up before strangers around us got suspicious.

 

"Got it! Man, you're getting more and more serious these days, Hyun~"

 

"It's for your own good!"

 

Helplessly, I became my unnie's smokescreen once again~ 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

A crowd was already forming by the time we reached the party. As planned, Yoona unnie and I stucked with each other while the other girls partied. Of course, the limelight was on 2NE1 and us. The other unnies had joined the 2ne1 girls as they took the dancefloor, while Yoona unnie and I were sitting by the bar, with Yoona unnie glancing around wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter