Fated to Love - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY'S POV

 

"I don't expect myself to see you again, let alone under such circumstances." 

 

"Me too..."

 

"But you know we've to do something about this right?"

 

"Yes, I know..." 

 

"So..."

 

"Let's just head back home and talk to them separately. And... We'll meet up and see what to do again." 

 

"Okays..." 

 

I grabbed my bag and slung it on my shoulder. 

 

"See you then..." 

 

I stood up and headed for the door. 

 

"Fany..." 

 

I froze.

 

"It's still nice to see you again..." 

 

"Bye..." 

 

I closed the door and walked away briskly, letting out a sigh of relief only when I reached my car.

 

Why must this be happening to me?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Mum!"

 

"Hey young lady, not out for a date today?" I tried to give a smile as I entered the house.

 

"You told me to be home earlier because you've something to tell me. You forgot?" She raised her brows at me curiously.

 

An action that resembled her dad so much. 

 

"Oh right," I sat down on the couch, joining her. I held her hands and took a deep breath. "Baby, there's something I would like to tell you. Something that you'd always been curious about..."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Your dad." 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"Yo dad! You're back early!" 

 

I was trying to recollect all my thoughts about the meeting with Fany just now while letting myself into the house. 

 

"Dad?" 

 

"Y-Yes!" 

 

"Are you alrights? You look pale," he pursed his lips at me. 

 

An action that resembled his mum so much.

 

"Man, come here," I sat on the couch and motioned him to join me. "There's something I would want to talk to you about." 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"Your mum."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

AUTHOR'S POV

 

14 YEARS AGO...

 

"Let's divorce."

 

"So after all I've done for you, you're just gonna walk away like this?!" 

 

"YOU LEFT ME WITH NO CHOICE!" 

 

"Tiffany Hwang, you're really formidable aren't you."

 

"Choi Seunghyun, don't act as if you're like a saint!" 

 

"At least I'm better than you."

 

"In what sense huh?! Oh, sneaking out in the middle of the night to club, leaving me with the kids who cry for the entire night?!" 

 

"How about you huh? Going shopping in broad daylight, not picking up your calls and led to the nanny calling me in the midst of my meeting?!" 

 

"YOU'RE GETTING OVERBOARD CHOI SEUNGHYUN! If you don't like me so much, then let's divorce!"

 

"FINE!" 

 

Seunghyun slammed the door hard while Tiffany shouted in exasperation. 

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

She crumbled onto the floor, crying and feeling like a total wreck. The loud wailing of the kids were killing her as well.

 

"Are the both of you sure about this?"

 

"Yes." 

 

"More clearer than ever." 

 

"If that's the case, for the custody of the kids..."

 

"I want them," both of them spoke in sync.

 

"Because there's two kids, normally, we would assign each child to each parent," the lawyer explained.

 

There was a silent as both of them struggled with their own thoughts. They loved the kids equally. How were they suppose to choose one over the other?

 

"If there's no issue, Choi Minyoung's custody would be handed to Miss Tiffany Hwang while Choi Minsuk's custody would be given to Mr Choi Seunghyun." 

 

Silence again.

 

"Okay." 

 

With that, they signed the papers and everything was set in concrete.

 

"I hope you'd take good care of Minsuk." 

 

"Likewise to you for Minyoung." 

 

Both of them exchanged the last sentence with the kids in their arms. They were wailing loudly, as though knowing that they would be apart. Seunghyun watched Tiffany put Minyoung in the car and drove off. He let out a sigh. 

 

What on earth had he done? He had screwed up. Big time. 

 

Tiffany drove on, tears rolling down her cheeks eventually as Minyoung cried on. Why had they walked to this state? They were so madly in love! But perhaps, her parents were right. Love was not going to get you through everything. So what if they love each other? They married when she barely turned 21 and gave birth to the twins when she was only 23. 

 

Indeed, young marriages couldn't survive. 

 

Their marriage wasn't been able to survive through the 5th year after all...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TIFFANY'S POV

 

"Wait wait. So you mean... Minsuk's handsome appa is... MY APPA TOO?!" Minyoung shrieked, her eyes went wide into disbelief.

 

"Yes," I sighed, rubbing my temples tiredly. 

 

"Wow, so this is where I get my superior genes from..." I caught her mumbling to herself. 

 

"Yah, Choi Minyoung," I rolled my eyes at her. 

 

"Of course, I get my superior genes from mum too~" She stuck out her tongue cheekily, hugging me tightly. 

 

I couldn't help but break into a smile as I rubbed her arms. Bringing her to America and letting her stay there for more than half of her life had made her so westernized. 

 

"So..." 

 

"Uhm?"

 

"You know you and Minsuk..."

 

"Ah! Mum, I just wanted to tell you I broke off with Minsuk just this noon," she chuckled, scratching her head embarrassingly.

 

"Mwuh?" 

 

"Oh, we both decided that our personality is too alike to be a pair. We're more like siblings," she shrugged nonchalantly before letting out a chuckle. "Turns out we ARE a pair of siblings. Twins even." 

 

"Yah, be serious!" I frowned and gave her a slap on her arm. 

 

"OUCH! Aishh~ Mum! You shouldn't be worrying about us, you should be worrying about you and dad instead," she rubbed her arm and pouted. 

 

"M-Mwuh?" I stared at her with wide eyes.

 

"Mum, I know you're still in LOVE with dad. I mean, come on! 14 years already and you haven't got yourself another man!" She replied. "And if it wasn't for my adamance, you didn't even wanna return to korea! It's so obvious that you're afraid of seeing dad!" 

 

"Choi Minyoung!" 

 

"I love you mum!" 

 

It's time to teach her some korean culture and manners. 

 

AISHHH. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"Minsuk?" 

 

"Ahhh, so this is where I get my looks from..." I caught Minsuk's mumblings. "I always thought I've some resemblance with Minyoung's mum..."

 

"Yah, Choi Minsuk!" 

 

"Yeahs! I got some superior genes from you too dad!" He had a sudden outburst.

 

"Yah, you brat! Can we please be serious here?" 

 

I sighed. Why did I even send him to America to further his studies. He's even more open-minded and carefree now. 

 

"Take a chill pill dad," he chuckled. "I know what you're trying to say. Don't worry. I've broken up with Minyoung. This afternoon."

 

"What?!"

 

"Oh, we thought we would be better off as just friends. We'd too much similiarities to begin with. Sometimes, I thought she's my sister," he chuckled. "Turn out that we really ARE siblings. Twins even!"

 

"You-"

 

"Dad, enough of talking about me. Let's talk about you," he wriggled his brows teasingly. "You and mum~"

 

"W-What about us?" I stuttered.

 

"Quit feigning dad!" He laughed. "You still love mum don't you! If not you wouldn't have bring me go America when you heard that she'd brought Minyoung to America too! And when you found out that they're back, you decided to come back too." 

 

"Choi Minsuk!"

 

"Ahhh, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter