Meet the Folks II - Nekochan

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-DRAGON'S POV

 

A huge, silly grin spreaded across my face as I fished out my phone, seeing the incoming call.

 

"Yubbeosaeyo?"

 

/Is someone grinning dumbly to himself now because he'd just received a call from his lovely girlfriend?/

 

It's amazing how transparent my thought was to her.

 

/You're there already?/

 

"Yeahs," I looked up at the tall skyscraper and let loose a sigh. "Standing outside right now." 

 

/Ahhh. Nervous?/ 

 

"O-Of course not!" I tried to put on a brave front, acting all-so-cool. "Why would I be nervous!" 

 

I was practically having a panic attack. As mentioned previously, after the successful meeting with YG Family, Yoona received a call from TVXQ Yunho, stating that they would like to meet up with me. And so here I am, after a few weeks, standing right in front of SM building in Tokyo, being all nervous-wrecked.

 

/Araso!/ Her famous alligator laughters rang from the other end. /You'll do fine. Just don't pee in your pants!/

 

"Y-Yah! This isn't exactly what a girlfriend should say to encourage her beloved boyfriend," I grumbled. 

 

/Im Yoona's unique way of cheering up her boyfriend!/ She laughed before toning down. /Araso. I'm just trying to ease your anxiety. Don't worry! They aren't THAT scary./

 

"I know... Alrights, I should get going now. I'll call you again!" I let out a smile as I could picture her gaze softening while looking at me, touching my face tenderly, cheering me on. 

 

/Neh~ Inform me once you're done with the meetup!/ 

 

My energy was boosted just like that. 

 

"Yoong," I looked at the skyscraper, a surge of confidence building up in me. "I love you..." 

 

/I love you too! Hwaiting!/ 

 

With that, we ended the call. I took a deep breath and adjusted my suit, walking into the building. 

 

You can do this Kwon Ji Yong!

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

/Yoong, I love you.../ 

 

My heart melted as his voice rang. How I wish I could be by his side right now. He had faced YG Family together with me, calming my uncertainty and anxiety but yet, I hadn't be able to give him the utmost support as he faced my labelmates. He must be feeling so nervous right now but didn't want to worry me. Or to put it in a crude way, he was just trying to put on a brave front. That's G-Dragon for you! 

 

"I love you too!" I smiled, trying my very best to convey my love and support to him via this simple phrase. "Hwaiting!" 

 

We ended the call thereafter and I looked at my phone, letting out a sigh. 

 

"Just finish talking with GD oppa?" Someone knocked on the door and in came Hyoyeon unnie. "What's the matter?" 

 

"Yeahs, nothing much actually. It's just that he's on his way to visit Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa..." I gave a helpless smile, playing with my phone mindlessly.

 

"Oh..." Hyoyeon unnie came and gave me an encouraging pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry. GD oppa is quick thinking and besides, I bet he'd asked Seungri, the witty one to help him think of ideas. It should be fine." 

 

"I know, Seungri leaked that information to me," I chuckled, recalling about the phone call I'd with Seungri two days ago, behind Ji Yong's back. "But oh well, I'm just afraid that the oppas might give him a hard time. You know how overprotective they're over me..." 

 

"True..." Hyoyeon unnie pursed her lips and thought hard before answering. "But I still think it should be fine. GD oppa would get it all done in his hands. Have some faith!" 

 

"Of course I know he's the confident and crazy G-DRAGON on stage! But off stage, you know how he's like~ Look at what happened the other time when he dropped by SMTown!" I grimaced.

 

"Oh right! Maja maja! That's so... HILARIOUS! The PEEING incident!" Hyoyeon unnie started bursting into laughters. 

 

I'd once said that it would be better if he's the one sharing with you guys right? But oh well! Since now he's busy and as a DUTIFUL girlfriend I'm, I shall share with you guys this story! The famous GD dropping by SMTown for a meetup session!

 

And oh, the PEEING incident! 

 

XXmonths ago~

 

"You're nervous don't you!" I teased as I caught him staring at the tall skyscraper.

 

"W-Who says! I'm more than e-ever r-ready alrights!" He put on a smug face, bragging. "Can't wait to sweep them off their feet." 

 

"Yeah yeah. The always confident G-DRAGON~" I laughed and gave an encouraging squeeze on his arm nonetheless. "Let's go then." 

 

"Here goes nothing!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

As expected, he was two DIFFERENT person. Confident GD before he stepped into the company, timid GD after he stepped into the company. He was totally FREAKED out the moment he met the first person; Boa unnie. 

 

"Unnie!" 

 

"Ah! Woori Yoongie with her POPULAR boyfriend!" Boa unnie exclaimed. 

 

"An-Annyeongha-hasaeyo Boa-sshi..." He stuttered miserably as he gave his usual 90-degree bow. 

 

"Don't we know each other beforehand already! Drop the formalities already Ji Yong!" Boa unnie laughed. "Aigoo~ You must be really nervous!" 

 

Yes. Since he had been a SM trainee before, he had known Boa unnie way back into the time. Of course, I wasn't there then. If not, I think I would most probably be sweep off by his charm already. Tell you a secret. I think I like the innocent Kwon Ji Yong more than this charismatic G-Dragon. 

 

"Unnie!" I exclaimed, trying to save him some face. 

 

"Araso araso! Jumping to your boyfriend's rescue so fast!" Boa unnie teased. "Let's go up to the office to meet other members then!" 

 

"Neh!" 

 

And so, we made our way up and there, we met up with Heechul oppa and the other soshi members. ALL of them were wearing a smirk, causing him to freak out even more.

 

"A-Annyeongha-hasaeyo Yoona's boyfriend, Kwon Ji Yong immida..." He greeted politely. 

 

So far so good. 

 

"Omo! It's the famous GD! He looks so handsome!"

 

"Yah Yoong! I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter