My Controlling Boyfriend - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why aren’t you replying my messages? You don’t love me already, do you?”

 

“I am busy Seunghyun! It’s not that I don’t love you! If GD oppa can understand Yoona, if Taeyang oppa can understand Yuri, why can’t you?” Tiffany stood in front of him, ruffling her hair in frustration.

 

“So you are telling me that I am unreasonable and that Jiyong and Youngbae are better than me?!” Seunghyun exclaimed, earning lots of stares on them.

 

Hell yes, they were caught - SNSD Tiffany and BIGBANG TOP were caught quarrelling at the beach.

 

“Hey, isn’t that TOP?”

 

“Who’s that girl?”

 

“Omo! It looks like SNSD’s Tiffany!”

 

Murmurs of fans could be heard and as they approached them to confirm their assumptions, both idols lowered their cap and started to run for TOP's car, with bunch of fans chasing behind them, shouting their stage name.

 

Thankfully for them, they escaped.

 

"I'll go up now..."

 

"I'll send you up."

 

"No," Tiffany sighed. "I think we both need some time to cool down and perhaps... rethink about this relationship..."

 

With that, Tiffany alighted from the car and dragged her dejected body into the dorm.

 

TOP could only watch his girlfriend walking away from him with regrets...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"I'm back~"

 

Tiffany removed her shoes and threw her keys on the coffee table before slumping into the couch, closing her eyes tiredly.

 

"What's with the dejected look, unnie?"

 

She opened her eyes and saw Yoona standing by the couch, a look of concern.

 

"Heys," she gave a weak smile, motioning Yoona to sit down. "Where're the others?"

 

"Yuri unnie is inside video-conferencing with Taeyang oppa, maknae went back home to collect some books and the others went out for a meal," Yoona explained.

 

"And how about you?"

 

"Me? Oh, I just finished talking with Jiyong oppa..." A faint pink appeared on Yoona's face as she admitted. "But Yuri unnie's laptop has spoilt, so she and Taeyang oppa kept bugging us to end the conversation since we're going to meet soon anyway. But, the issue is, they're just going to meet up anyway."

 

"You guys are meeting?" Tiffany's eyes went wide in surprise. "But our flight to Japan is just five hours away."

 

"Yeahs, half an hour later," Yoona shrugged. "The guys insisted on meeting up. So, they would be picking us up later and we would head to Jiyong oppa's pension for a short meal and take a rest. They would drive us to the airport from there I guess. I had informed Taeyeon unnie about this already."

 

"Ahhh... That's good..." Tiffany let out an envious sigh.

 

"Something happened between you and TOP oppa?" Yoona was quick to notice the change of expression on Tiffany's face. "You went to meet up with him just now right?"

 

"We argued..." Tiffany sighed. "We're too busy these days and hence I ended up not replying him. He claimed that as me not loving him anymore."

 

"Ahhh, I see," Yoona nodded and wrapped her arms around Tiffany. "Maybe, he's just too worried for you. He loves you too much."

 

"I don't see GD oppa and Taeyang oppa doing all these," Tiffany pouted.

 

"That's because, they have other demerits as well," Yoona smiled. "In a relationship, there's bound to be mishaps and quarrels. Jiyong oppa may not be like TOP oppa, that controlling and protective, but he has lots of scandals. Remember how much we argued in our first year? Even till now, two years into our relationship, we're still not over the GD-Kiko scandal and would bring that up whenever we quarrel. Relationship isn't only about love, it's about overcoming all the obstacles with the one you love."

 

"Wow, you sounded like a love guru now," Tiffany chuckled.

 

"Well, you've to learn that when your boyfriend is a romanist," Yoona stuck out her tongue playfully. "You and TOP oppa had been through so much. Remember how envious we girls were when you told us that you guys fall in love with just that two-second shy glances? With just that awkward glance, your relationship slowly blossoms and now, you guys are going steady for 3 years already. You love him and he loves you. Go give him a call, say that you're sorry and well, you guys are good to go."

 

"You... You really think so?"

 

"Unnie, trust me. Sometimes, dealing with a clingy boyfriend is better than dealing with an understanding boyfriend with lots of scandals," Yoona encouraged.

 

"Speaking about that, how about Yul? She seems to be the best compared to us. I mean, Taeyang oppa is known to be the shy and devoted guy in the industry."

 

"Well well~" Yoona wriggled her brows playfully. "That's because woori Yuri unnie is as innocent as he is~ Apparently, I heard from Jiyong oppa that Taeyang oppa recently went out for a meal with IU-sshi, without informing Yuri unnie. Though it's just a simple meal, I guess it would ignite a huge fight if Yuri unnie were to know. So, the innocent Taeyang, told a lie."

 

"HAHA! OMO! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

 

"As true as gold," Yoona winked. "So, is now having a clingy boyfriend better?"

 

"You made it sounds like it's a good thing," Tiffany shook her head in defeat. "Thanks, love guru~"

 

"You're most welcome."

 

"YOONA AH! ARE YOU READY?! YOUNGBAE OPPA IS COMING SOONNNNNNN!"

 

Both girls looked at each other and broke into peals of laughters.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"I'm back~"

 

"Oh, hyung~ That early?" GD raised his brows at him and shouted into the room. "DONG YOUNGBAE! STEP OUT FROM THE COM NOW! WE'RE LEAVING IN TEN!"

 

"Mwuh? You guys are preparing to go out?" TOP looked at GD who was putting on his shoes.

 

"Yeahs," GD nodded. "We're meeting the ladies. Have a meal and take some time off together at my pension before they fly to Japan. I thought you would be spending some time alone with Fany, so I didn't inform you about it."

 

"That's great, for you guys..." TOP threw himself against the couch with a sigh.

 

"Something happened?" GD, just like Yoona, was quick to realise TOP's abnormal expression and went to take a sit beside him.

 

"Fany and I..." TOP ruffled his hair embarrassingly. "We quarrelled."

 

"Oh," GD nodded.

 

"Why are you not at all surprised?"

 

"Couples always quarrel," GD shrugged. "Hyung, in a relationship, it isn't always ups, there're bound to be downs as well. Yoona and I, well, we may appear as sweet and loving to you guys, but well, we have our down moments too. Remember how frustrated and annoyed I was during the time when Kiko scandal broke out again? We quarelled endlessly and even till now, if we have a small fight, she would bring this out again. And come on, you should know who I'm dating. SNSD Im Yoona - the ideal type of most guys. Her love scandals can be compared to mine. Her scandal with Kim Soo Hyun-sshi broke out recently yet again."

 

"But you guys managed to sail it through."

 

"With hardwork that is," GD continued. "Hyung, you and Fany, you guys are already dating 3 years and hell, you even told me that she would be the girl that you would want to marry and would want to settle down as soon as possible, probably before 40 years old. You guys been through much more than us. But sometimes, personal space is important. You need to be a little more understanding and everything will be fine."

 

"Wow, I'm talking to a love guru right now?" TOP chuckled.

 

"Dealing with a girlfriend with many love scandals brings experience," GD chuckled and patted TOP's shoulder. "Go give her a call. Say that you're sorry and everything would be fine. Compare to Yoona, I'm pretty sure Fany is easier to pacify. You can just buy anything pink while I most probably would go bust with the amount of food that she want to eat." 

 

"HA! Wait till she hears this," TOP laughed. "Oh right. How about Bae?"

 

"That guy?" GD smirked. "Man, he's innocent but oh well, I guess Yuri has the ability to manipulate him. How should I put this. Both of them are acting to be innocent and seem to be enjoying it. Yoona told me that the other day, Yuri went to have a lunch date with her ex co-star Lee Jehoon-sshi, but told Youngbae that she's going facial with Yoona. As if they ever do facial in salon~ But Youngbae was taken by it though and even asked her to have fun."

 

"Are you serious?" TOP couldn't help but chuckled.

 

"True as gold," GD laughed. "The bottom line is, they did not want misunderstandings and well, you can call that a white lie I guess. They love each other like there's no tomorrow anyway and you know what, Bae told me that he's going to prepare a proposal soon. So, please call Fany and patch up with her and get married soon. With them dating now, my time with Yoona on video-conferencing had already been raided. So, I don't know how bad it's going to be if both of them gets married f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter