My Oppa is a Playboy - zakirah

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

"Look Seo, I was just talking about school work! I wasn't flirting!" He planted himself in front of me, trying to block my way.

 

"Yeahs, you weren't flirting. You were discussing about school work. I didn't know Jessica unnie is from your class and wow, you being in the business faculty can actually have school work related to arts and music!" I replied sarcastically and pushed him gently to the side. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going for my revision with Yonghwa oppa."

 

"W-WHAT?! YOU'RE MEETING WITH JUNG YONGHWA?!" He shouted and ran to keep up with me. "How COULD you!"

 

"Mwuh? He's in the SAME faculty as me." I spoke indifferently. "Unlike you."

 

"Seo ah, but I'm your best friend!" Sensing that shouting didn't work, he tried the soft approach.

 

"Yeahs. You're mine too. But oppa, I have told you god-knows-how-many times that I HATE playboy. And unfortunately, you CHOSE to be one!" I stopped walking and glared at him. "You know how much I hate guys that toy with girls' feelings, even if you're my best friend..."

 

He fell silent and his face fell. At that very instant, I felt so sorry and guilty. I didn't know what was wrong with me - why must I have such a big reaction? Yes, it's true that I hate playboys but my reaction wasn't that big when I see one. But, why was I being so harsh to him?

 

"I'll see you back in school tomorrow okays? I really got to go..." I patted his shoulder and walked away quickly before my thoughts start to run wild again.

 

From the corner of my eyes, I caught him standing there, being dejected and vented his frustration on a nearby trashbin.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

THAT NIGHT

 

"Unnie, I'm tired! I hate his behaviour!" I complained over the phone, sighing into my pillow.

 

"Ahhh." Hyoyeon unnie's chuckles could be heard from the other end. "Could our Seohyunnie be in love?"

 

"M-Mwuh?!! ANNIYO!" I sprang up from my bed, clearly shocked by her comment. "I-I'm just voicing my opinion!"

 

"Wow, relax Seo. I was just joking! What's the big reaction?"

 

"Aishh~ Unnie!"

 

"Araso araso! If you detest it, then make him stop." Hyoyeon unnie controlled her laughter and continued. "Hold on for a moment..."

 

I chuckled as I heard gigglings and ruffling of papers from the other end. Seunghyun oppa must be there, I thought.

 

"Seunghyun oppa is there?" I asked when she returned.

 

"Yeahs. He's making so much noise~"

 

"HEY SEO!"

 

I giggled as I heard Seunghyun oppa's voice in the background.

 

"Am I disturbing? Maybe I should call back later..."

 

"Nah~ What's boyfriend when my beloved dongsaeng needs my help?" Hyoyeon unnie commented. "Here, maybe this plan would work..."

 

My expression became brighter as her plan unfolded...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Hey Seo! How's yesterday's revision!" Seungri oppa waved at me excitedly, coming towards me and took a seat beside me on the bus.

 

"Hey Ri! It's good! Yonghwa oppa is such a good mentor! He invented a way for me so that I could remember the things more clearly and you know he ev..." I started to drone on and on about Yonghwa oppa.

 

As I talked enthusiastically, I caught his expression - he was scowling away. A surge of satisfaction rushed up my heart unknowingly.

 

"So, did you do any revision yesterday night?" After much talking or I would say praises about Yonghwa oppa, I started to ask him.

 

"Me? Oh.. Nothing much. Jessica and Yuri kept on calling me, dragging me to study with them. They kept on bugging me with questions, so I didn't have much chance to do my own revision." His expression became brighter after the conversation about Yonghwa oppa ended and now, he is bragging about his 'girlfriends'.

 

"Really? That's good. Jessica and Yuri must have like you enough to ask you for your help." I kept my composure, giving a nonchalant look.

 

Truth was? I was boiling inside.

 

"M-Mwuh? A-Aren't you a-angry..." He was shocked by my calm expression.

 

"Why should I be? You're just my best friend and my oppa. I shouldn't be butting into your business. And I shouldn't be that harsh to you too." I gave him a smile and just in time, we reached the stop and I alighted happily. "Oppa! Aren't you alighting?"

 

"N-Neh!" It was comical seeing how stunned he was and flustered that he stumbled on the steps down.

 

"You're acting weird oppa!" I laughed and caught Yoona, my good friend and classmate who was a few feet away from me. "Yoona!"

 

Yoona turned behind and waved at me happily. "I'll catch you later oppa! See you in a bit!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

"Quit staring. She's already gone~" A strong arm was wrapped around my neck.

 

"Aishh~ Your plan is failing BIG TIME, Kwon Jiyong~" I took a mere glance to my side and groaned.

 

"Mwuh? I thought you were just thanking me yesterday that it's working well?" He bit off a huge chunk of the apple he's holding.

 

"Well, it's failing now." I shot him a dirty look and shrugged off his arm in irritation, walking towards our classroom." Another arm was wrapped around my neck again. "What now!"

 

"Wow wow. Why is my panda Ri being so grumpy early in the morning? Who messed with him?"

 

"O-Oh! S-Seunghyun hyung!" I panicked as I saw Seohyun's sister's boyfriend; Seunghyun beside me, giving me his signature charming smile.

 

"He's being grumpy because Yoona gave me an apple while Seohyun gave him nothing but a goodbye wave~" Jiyong continued to sprout nonsense, clearly enjoying my suffering time.

 

"Yah! Who cares about your apple!?"

 

"You! You're jealous because you're lack of love, Lee Seungri~" He cooed and hid behind Seunghyun hyung.

 

"Aishh! Chinjia!" Using Seunghyun hyung as his amour, of course I couldn't lay my fingers on him.

 

"Araso araso. Quit teasing him, Ji. Everyone knows and is jealous about your relationship with the school's sweetheart." Seunghyun hyung stepped in to break the commotion. "I've something to tell you actually. Seohyun called Hyo yesterday, and well, she happened to be at my place and I HAPPENED to hear something~"

 

A smile immediately appeared on my face as I caught sight of Seunghyun hyung's playful expression.

 

He's so much more dependable than Jiyong seriously.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

I'm sorry that I can't have lunch with you today! Sooyoung just texted me, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter