Blind Date - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI’S POV

 

"Unnieeeeeee~ Just help me this time round~"

 

For the past few hours, Yoona had been pleading me to replace her for her blind date, again and again.

 

"Why not you go instead?" And I had been repeating this, again and again.

 

"I can’t! And you know the reason why! Unnie~ pleaseee?" She looked at me with that wide doe eyes. “You know YOUR Jiyong oppa will kill me. Besides, he’s a nice guy! That’s why I am introducing him to you~"

 

"Arasso arasso! You had been whinning since hours ago!" I pretended to be irritated.

 

"CHINJA?! Thank you unnie!! Saranghae!~" She screamed and ran towards me for a hug.

 

"All because of you! Im Yoona!" I put on an poker face." You and YOUR Jiyong oppa owe me one!"

 

"Arasso~ I am sure you won’t regret your choice!" She grinned like a little kid.

 

I broke into a smile; I really can't stand her sometimes.

 

"When is it?" I asked.

 

"Tonight! Jingles Restaurant at 8!~" She sang. " Oh by the way, he would be wearing a cap!" 

 

"MWUH?! You should have tell me earlier! It's already 6!" I shrieked.

 

"You're the one that's hard to please!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOUNGBAE'S POV

 

"Youngbae ah! Just help me this time round~"

 

Seunghyun hyung had been pestering me for the entire day, following me around the office.

 

"I thought you had been wanting to find a girl? Why don't you go instead?" 

 

"What are you talking about?! I already have Fany~" He grinned.

 

"Yeah yeah, Is not like I don't know how much you love Fany~" I chuckled.

 

"Then why aren't you helping me! I am sure you will like her! She's a nice girl~" 

 

"Arasso~ Can you give me back my privacy now?" 

 

"Really?! You are the best!" He cheered. "I am sure you won't regret~"

 

I broke into a smile; he really behaves like a kid sometimes.

 

"When is the blind date?"

 

"Tonight! Jingles Restaurant at 8!" He shouted.

 

"Yah! Hyung! It's already 6!" I panicked.

 

"You are the one that's delaying the time!" He shouted while walking out of the studio.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YURI'S POV

 

"Kwon Yuri! Why are you so nervous?!" 

 

I was standing outside of the restaurant, mumbling to myself.

 

"You can do it! Just treat this as a normal dinner with a friend. There's nothing wrong in having dinner with a friend of opposite gender... Right?" I took a deep breath and started to walk into the restaurant,looking for that someone with a cap.

 

Right then, I spotted someone with a cap, at the corner of the restaurant.

 

"E-Eh?! A-Annyeonghaseyo~" I literally gasped when I saw him.

 

Were my eyes playing tricks on me? Yoong said that he's a nice guy. 

 

BUT SHE DIDN'T TELL ME WHO THIS NICE GUY WAS.

 

He was Dong Youngbae, from Big Bang.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOUNGBAE'S POV 

 

"May I help you?" the waiter asked.

 

"A table for two that's reserved by Mr Choi please," I replied as I lowered my cap, worrying that people would recognise me.

 

"This way please~" She said and ushered me to the seats at the corner.

 

I looked around - there's no girls wearing a white dress. Was I too early?

 

Just a few minutes later, I heard tapping sounds of high heels, heading towards my direction.

 

The sound of the heels, matching the beat of my heart. 

 

When I turned my head, it was something that I’ve never expect.

 

Seunghyun hyung had said that she's a nice girl.

 

BUT HE DIDN'T TELL ME WHO THIS NICE GIRL WAS.

 

And it so happen to be her; Kwon Yuri, from So Nyuh Shi Dae.

 

"E-Eh?! A-Annyeonghaseyo~" She bowed.

 

"Oh! A-Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed too." Take a sit."

 

"A-Ah.. Kamsahaminda~" she gave a smile.

 

Oh god, why is my heart skipping so fast?

 

"Have you been waiting for a long time?" She started asking worriedly.

 

"Anniyo, I just arrived not long ago," I gave a polite smile.

 

"Ah.. I see" she took a sip of water.

 

There’s a long awkward silence after that few sentence.

 

"Actually..." both of us started speaking at the same time.

 

"Ah, you can go first," she chuckled, prompting me to go ahead with my sentence.

 

"Nah, It’s okay. Ladies first~" I laughed.

 

"Actually, it should be Yoona here instead of me. As you see, Jiyong oppa and her are together..." She laughed." So she was pleading me to come instead. She said Jiyong oppa would KILL her if he finds out she's attending a blind date."

 

"Jiyong is dating Yoona-sshi?!" I was shocked.

 

"Uhm... You didn't know? It's just a couple of weeks ago. She didn't let much people know either."

 

"Ah... I'll question him when I get back tonight. Actually, I am here for Seunghyun hyung too. He was also pleading me earlier on, claiming that how much he loves Tiffany-sshi. You know about this? It's also a couple of weeks ago." I chuckled.

 

"WOW! You just let me into some juicy news!" She exclaimed excitedly. "This Tiffany Hwang is in for some trouble tonighttttt!"

 

"Ha! Same goes for Kwon Jiyong~"

 

Seems like taking over Seunghyun hyung's place for the blind date wasn't that bad afterall.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YURI'S POV

 

"Let me send you home, it's pretty late already." 

 

"Anniyo, it's alright. I will just call my manager to fetch me," I politely rejected his offer, not wanting to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter