The Bounty Hunter - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GO AWAY!" Sooyoung started throwing the cushions at him.

 

"YAH! STOP BEING CRAZY WOMAN!" Daesung dodged all of them perfectly and caught hold of her wrist. "HA! GOTCHA!" 

 

"Oh really?" Sooyoung smirked and stamped her 6-inch heels at his toes. "GOTCHA!" 

 

"YAH YOU!"

 

"Stop messing with me Kang Daesung!" 

 

That's him and her. 

 

Choi Sooyoung - The top model, who is currently on the run.
Kang Daesung - The bounty hunter, who is tasked to catch the top model.

 

What exactly is happening? 

 

✺✺✺✺✺


"You do not mess with a bounty hunter, lady~" Daesung smirked as he finally handcuffed Sooyoung to the bed railing. "Years of living under one roof with you makes me know you inside out and do extra precaution by putting padding on my legs to lessen your 'high-heels-tactic'."

 

"Months you mean. We're only married for half a year, Kang Daesung," Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "What do you want from me!" 

 

Kang Daesung the ex-husband; Choi Sooyoung the ex-wife. 

 

Daesung was a policeman while Sooyoung was just a trainee model. Both of them bumped into each other in some coincidental issue and well, things heated fast between them. Love at first sight could most likely be the definition but you know, things heat fast and ended fast. Within 1 week, they got attached and at the very next, they got married. Sooyoung climbed up her social ladder in a pretty insane speed and shortly aftr they're married, she became a top model. 

 

Being a top model and policeman, time spent was greatly minimised. They could no longer bask under the sun, sharing an ice-cream cone affectionately. And finally, or should I say ridiculously, things turned for the worst.

 

"Let's eat. I've cooked meat," it was a rare Sunday that both of them were at home and not doing any job-related things. 

 

"I'll skip that. I'm on diet." 

 

"Seriously? You're already like a bamboo stick!"

 

"Who are you calling a bamboo stick?! I'm a bamboo stick that so happen to be gaining so much popularity okays!" 

 

"Still a bamboo stick to me. Not much difference. You're not even nice to touch anymore..." Daesung mumbled to himself. "I thought I'm touching a bag of skeletons..."

 

"WHAT?! COME AGAIN KANG DAESUNG!" Sooyoung heard it and exploded. "YOU FAT PIG!"

 

"What?! Hey lady! No personal attacks! And I'm not even FAT." 

 

"Oh? Calling your wife a bag of skeletons is not personal attacks? HA.HA.HA." Sooyoung mocked and rolled her eyes. "Yeahs. Fats that turned into huge chunks of muscles? I'm sorry. I ain't a muscle freak."

 

"Fine. Then forget it. Let's call it quits." 

 

"Sureeeee! Skeleton and fats should never cross paths anyway!" 

 

And so they divorce because of... 

 

A plate of meat. 

 

Ridiculous isn't it? 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"I just need to put you in jail. That's all," Daesung shrugged his shoulders. "You'd skipped your court hearing remember?"

 

"Dammit. That's cause I was trying to figure some things out! I was trying to find the culprit! The culprit!"

 

Silence was stretched.

 

Shortly after they divorced, Daesung quitted being a policeman and changed to become a bounty hunter instead. The schedule was much more flexible and he enjoyed the freedom of it. To be frank, he never liked being a policeman, but he thought it was only responsibility that he keep this job and well, it was through this job that he finally got to know Sooyoung. And so after ending his marriage with her, there seemed to be just no point for him to continue on. 

 

"You know, I love how you look in that police uniform. Unlike... this," Sooyoung eyed him from head to toe, letting out a sigh. "I lied. I love the huge- muscles..." 

 

She stretched herself out and inched closer to him, sealing their lips with a kiss. 

 

After their divorce, Sooyoung threw herself into work. She didn't want to spend any free time alone because she knew she would think about him. It was short-lived, but Sooyoung knew that she loved him and she still does. She too, had no idea why would they be divorced out of the blue. As much as they fight and quarrel, she's certain that Kang Daesung was the guy that she would want to grow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter