Forgive & Forget - bagasvip_ss

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give me a kiss and you'll get what you want~" I puckered my lips.

 

"Mwuhyaaaa~! Everyone is looking at us!" She pouted her lips in dissatisfaction.

 

"Does it matter? We're P.U.B.L.I.C. Remember?" I smiled cheekily before puckering my lips again. "Come on now. Unless you wanna be called a loser. Loser Im~~~"

 

"Yah! Who says so! I-I'm just afraid that you'd backed out in the end!"

 

"Loser Im~~"

 

"Yah!" 

 

"WOOOOOOO! KYAAAAAA! OMO! THEY KISSED!" 

 

"Araso! I'm satisfied now. Let's go get the dubbeokki you want~" I smiled in total satisfaction, intertwining my fingers with her as we tried to walk our way through the throngs of fans who were squealing away. "Kaja!" 

 

"Hyung, hyung. Ji Yong hyung!" 

 

"Y-Yah!"

 

"You spaced out again." 

 

Yes, I had spaced out again. I had been like this for the past two weeks. Because...

 

"Hyung, it'd been two weeks. It's written ALL over your face that you misses her! Stop spacing out and do something about it!" 

 

"W-Who said that I'm thinking about her!? I don't think you're capable enough to teach me what to do Lee Seung Hyun," I stuttered, putting on a brave front nonetheless.

 

"If Ri is not capable enough, I would be capable enough right?" Young Bae's voice rang from behind, throwing me a can of beer before plopping down on the seat beside me. "Man, go give her a call already. Be a man. Say that you're sorry and you're all good to go." 

 

"Not you too Bae~" I opened my can of beer, taking a big gulp and sighed heavily.

 

That's me. Big Bang leader G-Dragon, Kwon Ji Yong. As you can see, I'm obviously in a relationship and another fact that you can infer is that yes, I'm having a cold war with my girlfriend. It'd been two weeks since we last talked quarrelled. It's really NOT my fault! It-It's-It's... Alrights! It's partly my fault... Okays! It's MY fault!

 

My girlfriend. Girls' Generation deer, Im Yoona. A bright lady with goddess-like features. We started seeing each other when she's only 20. We had an underground relationship for around 2years+ and as fans became more open-minded about their idols dating, we confessed our relationship too. Call us lucky. We seemed to be the first pair of idol couple that have full support from our fans. Well, VIPs are always known to be a bunch of understanding and lovely peeps and SONEs? Okays, they did make a LITTLE commotion but I guessed they're used to it since before us, Young Bae and Yuri had opened up about them dating and I guessed Yoona is a little luckier? Since Yuri had somehow blocked the 'bullets' for her already. 

 

So yupps! G-Dragon and Im Yoona - The loveliest couple you'd ever imagine. After we'd opened up about our relationship, things went smoother for us, since we didn't have to hide anymore. We could date, hold hands, hug each other, kiss peck each other's lips openly. But not all glitters are gold.

 

Here comes the problem...

 

"They're just FLIMING. Quit being a jealous freak already Kwon Ji Yong. She won't stop acting for you and you shouldn't be the one to stop her from doing the things she like anyway," Young Bae shrugged. 

 

Is it my fault that I'm a jealous freak?! Yeahs, it's mine... But still! Couldn't she be a more understanding girlfriend? Hello, she's ATTACHED! 

 

"Yeah hyung. Yoona is already understanding enough. I heard that because of you, she requested the director to cut down on the number of kiss scenes. This is already the minimal," Seungri added.

 

Okays, maybe she IS already a very understanding girlfriend. But... But... ALRIGHTS. Let me tell you the whole story and you guys can be the judge okay?

 

"Aigoo~ You're the famous Im Yoona! Don't you have an image to uphold? Taeyeon is going to scold you again if she sees this~" I couldn't help but break into a smile as I wiped the chili paste off from the corner of her lips. "Look at you~"

 

"There will always be you to clean after me so I'm not worried at all~" She wrinkled her nose cutely and fed me one piece of dubbeokki. "Ahhh~" 

 

"Mhmmmm~" 

 

We were in total bliss as crowd began to gather around us, throwing gazes of envy and jealousy. 

 

"Right. You'd been busy with fliming?" I swallowed and was getting to my point of the day. 

 

"Uh huh. Prime Minister & I. It's coming towards the end already," she answered innocently.

 

"You'd a kiss scene..." I muttered timidly. 

 

"Mwuh?" 

 

"Kiss scene. You and Lee Bum Soo sunbaenim," I spoke a little clearer.

 

"Uh huh. We took it in like just one take," she continued to eat her dubbeokki, answering nonchalantly. "It's so hilarious because I almost burst out laughing while kissing Bum Soo oppa." 

 

"Bum Soo OPPA?!" That got me all worked up. "You KISSED him and called him OPPA?!"

 

"Aishh~" She sighed and put down her stick, staring at me. "We're just acting. The kiss isn't real, Ji Yong-sshi~"

 

"B-But-But..."

 

"Are you at it again, Kwon Ji Yong?" She pouted. "Have you forgotten the reason why we quarrelled the other time?" 

 

We quarrelled the other time because I was being overly sensitive, thinking that she's cheating on me when she's just giving a simple friendly hug to one of her suju oppas, Hee Chul. 

 

"That's different!" I wasn't going to back down without a glorious fight. "This is a kiss! A K.I.S.S!"

 

"It's just ACTING. A.C.T!" She shouted back.

 

"I think you should stop acting already." 

 

"Mwuh? Come again."

 

"I say, you should stop acting. Focus on your group activities will do." 

 

"You're being unreasonable again Kwon Ji Yong!" 

 

"You're not being understanding enough!"

 

"I already tried cutting down the number of kiss scenes! You can't stop me from doing things I like just because you're being jealous for nothing!" 

 

"For NOTHING?! After what we've been through you're telling me it's NOTHING?!" 

 

"Forget it. I don't want to talk to you now. We're both hot-headed and nothing is going to come out good," she sighed and grabbed her bag, pushing away from the crowd. 

 

"YAH! YOONG!" I shouted but she ignored completely and I got annoyed, kicking the chair in frustration while people continued to stare at me, murmurings ringing. "DAMN!" 

 

So... It's not entirely my fault right?

 

"It's all your fault. You better do something to win her heart back before her fans start dropping by our dorm to throw eggs," TOP hyung chided. 

 

Hey! Anyone there? Support me!

 

"Yeah hyung. I don't want to step out of dorm each day in fear," Daesung added. "Besides, it's really your fault. Yoona is waiting for your apology hyung. I think you owe her one."

 

"M-Mwuh! I-It's not entirely my fault!" 

 

Since no one is standing by my side, I shall speak up for my own. 

 

"Ji Yong ah, I think you should stop your solo activities and focus on us, on Big Bang. Quit all of your solo things and just focus on your group activities." 

 

"MWUH?! ARE YOU CRAZY DONG YOUNG BAE?!" 

 

"Precisely!" The four other members chimed. "That's what you're doing to Yoona!" 

 

"Damn, you guys..." 

 

"Come on, let's invent a plan to seek forgiveness from the deer Yoong~" Young Bae smiled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders playfully. "I know you'd been wanting to apologise but just couldn't let down your stupid pride."

 

"Damn you, Dong Young Bae." 

 

Young Bae ah, gomawoyo~ 

 

I'm thankful for this four guys and I'm most definitely glad that I'd lost against myself~ 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Yubbeosae-Yubbeosaeyo?! Yubbeosaeyo! Yoong!" 

 

Tut... Tut... Tut...

 

It's easier said than done.

 

"She doesn't even want to pick up my call!" I sighed, ruffling my hair in pure frustration. 

 

"This goes to show how mad she is with you this time round," TOP hyung shook his head. "Are you really gonna give up just like that?" 

 

"Of course not! But..." I trailed off, an idea popping from my head. "RIGHT! Why hadn't I thought of this earlier!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter