I'm a Gay... NOT! - 12518SB

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks ago..

 

Sadness, sorrow, dejection, despair.

 

That's what could be felt by him right now. He walked back to his dorm with his hand holding a red rose. The sky was pouring, as though sympathising him, trying to hide that pair of eyes that were leaking tears of sadness. He was soaked but he didn't budge at all. His hair was not as stylish as it always was. His shirt was not as fashionable as before and his heart was never more wrecked than before.

 

The tears that he had earlier was being wiped off by the cold rain. It was a good day this morning but maybe it's not a good night. He dropped the rose that he was holding. His finger was too weak to even clenched on a small flower now. His vision on the road was starting to get blurry once again as flashes of memories filled the back of his head. He shook away his thought and continued walking down the road. He tried to find the source of his heartache and he could only found one. Kiko. His crush.

 

He shut his eyes tightly just by the thought of that name. He had confessed to her earlier today. He could remember that his heart was beating fast and he wished he could hear the words that he wanted to hear from after his sweet confession. But... Nothing happened like what he had planned. She said she was sorry, she said he was a little too late, she said she was taken, she said 'no'...

 

No.

 

For him, it was a cruel and lonely word. The word played several times in his head before he could toss it away from his unworking mind. He stopped by a shop and bought a bottle of strong whiskey. The shopkeeper was squealing at the top of her lungs but he answered it with nothing but a blank expression. Nontheless, the shopkeeper still asked for his autograph. 

 

Who is he? 

 

He is South Korea's fashion icon, one of the most influential people in the music industries, the leader of the famous boy band Bigbang. He is the One Of A Kind guy who played with Crayon and now he is thinking about his Heartbreaker while singing the song 'That XX' and assumed that he would not be the wild and young G-dragon but he will be the Crooked Kwon Ji Yong Tonight. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

Present...

 

G-DRAGON CONFESSES THAT HE IS A GAY.

 

is open as wide as an alligator's. She still can't believe the article that she has laid her eyes on. Her eyes are moving quickly from left to right to read the content of the article. First thing for sure, fan girls are going to kill themselves to receive such shocking news. And the second thing is, she's a fujoshi.

 

A person who likes gay. 

 

She closes her laptop and pouts. She wants to share it with her fellow members too but they are all out for schedule. She is alone in the dorm, studying her new drama script before she feels tired and starts to browse the internet, coming across this article. Her members are attending a late night show. They will probably only be back at dawn. She walks to the refrigerator and grabs a packet of snack as her mind tries to process on what is happening to the famous and handsome leader of Bigbang.

 

She moves back to the table she was sitting earlier. She stares at her script with a blank expression. The sound of clock ticking echoes through her ear as she can't take it anymore. She is too bored! She changes to a thicker clothes and decides to talk a short walk by Han river.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

She breathes in the cold air and walks along Han river with a packet of snacks in her hand. She continues to munch on her snack as a manly figure goes to the nearest park. The man looks familiar from behind. Knowingly, she follows the guy to the park, she is planning to go there anyway. 

 

She follows him and finally loses track of him before a deep voice appears...

 

"Why do you sasaeng fans always follow me around? I had posted it, telling each one of you already. I hate being followed."

 

Her heart nearly stops beating. She is stunned and slowly turns around to face him. The guy is so shocked that he freezes like a statue. She is more surprised than him.

 

"G-G-G-dragon-n s-sunbaenim," she bows awkwardly.

 

"Y-yoona ssi..." The guy stutters a little but bows to her after recovering from the shock.

 

They are standing face to face, with a small bench between them. 

 

Awkwardness grows between them as the Bigbang leader tries to find a suitable conversation to start. Where are words when you need them the most?

 

Meanwhile Yoona is also trying to search through her her mind to find some words. 

 

"Why don't we have a sit?" That's the only word Yoona can think of. She points at the bench that are in front of them. Ji Yong nods and sits.

 

Both of them sit on the bench, eyes wandering around the park except to each other. 

 

"Do you come here a lot G-dragon sunbaenim?" A question is thrown by Yoona.

 

"Just call me Ji Yong," Ji Yong flashes a little smile. "And drop the formalities." 

 

Yoona nods and feels a little warmth in her heart. Who will ever thought that the arrogant looking G-dragon is actually a friendly little Kwon Ji Yong?

 

"Yes. I do come here often when I needed to be alone," Ji Yong speaks out carelessly.

 

Yoona becomes alert. 'I do come here often when I needed to be ALONE'. That sentence seems to be hinting her to leave the guy beside her alone. 

 

"I-I'm sorry to disturb you G-dragon s-s-sunbaenim..." She stands up and bows in apology.

 

Upon realising what he had just said, he accidentally shouts. "No!" which scares Yoona, causing her to stay rooted in her spot. "I-I-I mean sit back down." She just follows his orders blindly.

 

"You can't expect me to feel peace and silence if Seungri is around the dorm, right?" Ji Yong tries to joke which succeeds and earns chuckles from Yoona.

 

Ji Yong glances to the side and sees that is wide open. 

 

Still the same old Yoona. He thought. He still remember back in 2007 where he had a program with her. would open as wide as an alligator's whenever she laughs.

 

Comfortable silence comes after Yoona's chuckles.

 

"It's been a while Yoona ssi." Ji Yong finally starts a conversation. 

 

"Yup." Yoona too, id trying to remember the past. "We didn't see each other after your group's hit song lies. And we'd only been in Strong Heart together once back in 2009 then. We barely meet each other after that."

 

"Yup. You're right," Ji Yong grins at the thought of Yoona's first story in Strong Heart. "It's 2014 now. Can't believe time flies that fast."

 

Yoona nods too. "Yup. There are many pretty newly debut girl group these days and I'm not always the ideal type already." Yoona chuckles is followed by Ji Yong's. He still remembers the day that he picked Yoona as his ideal type.

 

Laughters fill the air and memories brings the two people closer to each other that night.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

Two weeks later.

 

"All right. Goodnight Yoongie." Ji Yong ends the call with a silly smile hanging on his face.

 

It's been two weeks and Ji Yong has to admit this. He doesn't feel any heartache anymore, no more Crooked G-dragon, just the in love Kwon Jiyong. In love? Yup! In love w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter