Eyes, Nose, Lips (3)

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Tablo (Ft. Taeyang) - Eyes, Nose, Lips

 

"How have you been doing Dae?" 

 

It's funny how you got the nerve to keep asking me this when you're the one who left my paralyzed, with no cure and rehab for me. I rather we be dead to each other, no exchange of 'hi-s' and 'goodbyes', cause honestly, all the memories that we had, got my chest in pieces. 

 

"Kang Daesung! Help meeeeeeee!" 

 

I prayed that your eyes would be the first to go; the way they looked when you flashed your famous eyesmile, trying to bewitch me into helping you. Then, your nose; the way your breath brushed against my ears as you whispered to me.

 

"I promise okay? This time, this time we would definitely go star gazing together." 

 

And finally, your lips; the empty promises that you made and said. You made lots of promises to me; intentional or unintentional. I really hope everything could just fade away, but the nightmare just kept on haunting me... 

 

Because every time I close my eyes, your eyes, nose and lips, every look and every breath, still got me dying.

 

Still got me crying...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Dae, it's time to move on. She'd moved on, so you should too." 

 

That's what TOP hyung had said and I agree. It's about time I severe my brain from my heart and soul; forget about you totally. Be a heartless man to you, to turn my back against you. 

 

"I guess time flies? Time will heal wounds and look at me now, I'm the best example." 

 

They say time flies. That's your favourite phrase even. But did you realise that you're the one who kept breaking its wings? You kept on appearing in my life, in my mind, making me ache, making me want. You always grum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter