All I want for Christmas is...

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Michael Bublé - All I Want For Christmas Is You

 

We are MILES apart.

 

Actually, scratch that. Oceans would be a better word.

 

I'm cheerful, optimistic and well, a goody-good boy.

 

She's cold and daring, having a bad girl image.

 

Still, my heart chooses to beat for her. Like what 'That XX' had said - 'Love is blind, oh baby you so blind".

 

However, there's one problem.

 

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO WIN HER HEART?

 

Ok, I'm here ranting on and on and you guys must be curious of who I am and most importantly, who the girl is. Get ready then!

 

I'm...

 

Kang Daesung! Big Bang's Daesung!

 

The girl?

 

Jung Sooyeon. Or better known as Jessica from Girls' Generation.

 

Now, you tell me. How am I suppose to melt the ice princess's heart?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

A week left to Christmas

 

"Come on Dae, just stop being a coward for ONCE and confess your feeling!" Ji Yong hyung sighs for the nth time ever since we sat down to have our usual talk.

 

"I wasn't a coward before and look how it turns out," I return with a sigh too.

 

"You can only blame yourself in liking the wrong person," this earns a chuckle from him. "You actually like the girl who TOP hyung likes. I know you had become very charismatic recently, but oh well, you're still a LITTLE behind TOP hyung."

 

I roll my eyes as the others erupt into laughters.

 

Yes, I used to like TOP hyung's current girlfriend - Tiffany Hwang. In case if you're wondering, yes, she's from Girls' Generation too. I confessed to Tiffany and she just laughs it off, telling me that I ain't her style. And within a week, she asks me to set her up with TOP hyung. Can you believe it? But oh well, I've got over it. The fact that they're going strong and steady now comforts me. They suit each other perfectly.

 

"Yeahs, continue to mock at me, hyung. Go on~" I pout and shake my head. "So much for crying, asking for my help when your relationship almost ended due to your foolishness."

 

"Y-Yah! I-I- was just giving you a chance to showcase yourself alrights!"

 

Call us normal guys. We like pretty girls too! Ji Yong hyung's girlfriend? Needless to say, it's from Girls' Generation too. The face of Girls' Generation even - Im Yoona. They started much earlier than TOP hyung and Tiffany and it was also due to my introduction and matchmaking that paired them together. And well, all couples go through the normal arguments and tiffs and this goes the same for us, idols. They recently had a huge fight and if it wasn't for my help, Yoona would definitely have marked G-Dragon off the list, opening herself up to the many choices available for her.

 

Everyone laughs at my counter attack while Ji Yong hyung sulks in dissatisfaction.

 

"Alrights alrights. Enough," Seungri laughs. "What Ji Yong hyung meant was that since you have so much ideas and a huge social circle, it shouldn't be that hard to warm the ice princess's heart."

 

"Like you've said, it's the ICE PRINCESS we're talking about here. For all I know, among us, she only shows interest for Ji Yong hyung."

 

"Hey yo, don't drag me down. My eyes only have deer Yoong, Im choding, Goddess Yoong, Im Yoona."

 

"Yeah yeah, we know your love for Yoona is undying," TOP hyung smirks.

 

"Don't tell me you don't love Tiffany like that hyung!"

 

And so, they start to bicker endlessly, not helping me in anyway.

 

"Oh wait. Dae, your chance is here," then, Young Bae hyung speaks up. "Yuri texted me. The girls are inviting us to spend the Christmas together and ask if we could all go Ji Yong's pension for the celebration."

 

Have I mention that Christmas is just a week away?

 

"So?"

 

"Use this chance to confess your love! If you're going to continue to be like that, you'll never get yourself the girl, Dae."

 

"Says the person who still doesn't have the guts to ask Yuri out for a date," Ji Yong hyung teases. "You better act fast Bae. Yoona told me that Minho has been carrying a torch for Yuri and he's asking for her help to win Yuri's heart. And as far as my darling's instinct, she says that the person Yuri likes is you."

 

"Wow wow," Young Bae hyung chuckles and raises his hands. "I'm doing fine here. It's that guy that needs some help~"

 

He points at me and everyone looks at me, giving me a helpless smile. I bury my hands into my face.

 

A week of preparation. Am I game for it?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

4 days to Christmas; 3 days left to the party

 

"Ahhh... Chuwoyo!"

 

I'm out to source for gifts for Christmas as I notice a person standing by the road, rubbing her hands together to warm herself.

 

"J-Jessica?"

 

"Oh? Daesung ah!"

 

Ahhhh, her smile~ The ice princess's smile is enough to warm the winter morning already.

 

"What brings you here?"

 

"Oh. Buying gifts for Christmas of course! How about you?"

 

"S-Same..." I smile, eyeing at the bags that she's carrying, feeling excited that one of them may belong to me.

 

"Alrights! See you in two days time then! Remember to keep yourself warm in this cold weather! Don't fall sick!"

 

I wave to her dumbly as she walks away. Then, it dawns on me.

 

"Sica! Wait up!" I chase after her and blurts out her name as she turns back, with a puzzled look. I remove my gloves and give it to her. "Here, wear it. It seems like your hands are freezing."

 

"But what about you?" She looks at me worriedly.

 

"Nahs, I'm fine," I lie, even though I'm freezing already. "I know you're ice princess but don't freeze your hands too! Remember to bring your gloves out next time!"

 

I smile, walking away coolly before my legs give way.

 

"Gomawo!" The smile on my face extends to my face as she shouts back. "Oh! And hearing you call me Sica sounds really nice too!"

 

Just 3 more days to Christmas!

 

✺✺✺✺✺

2 days left to Christmas; 1 day to the party

 

Everyone is busying preparing gifts for each other and is more or less all ready and hyped up for tomorrow's party.

 

All except for me.

 

"Ji Yong hyung," the others have fallen asleep, leaving only me and Ji Yong hyung in the living room, drinking beer, having a heart-to-heart talk. "What did you get for Yoona?"

 

"Secret," he muses and after sensing that I aren't taking that as an answer, he becomes serious as he softens his gaze on his phone wallpaper; a couple shot of him and Yoona. "I think it's about time."

 

"E-Eh?" I'm confused for a moment before I catch what he is trying to say. "Are you serious?!"

 

"Yeahs," he smiles at the phone. "There's no girl that makes me so certain about this. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter