Innocents in a not-so-innocent Situation - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You must be kidding me."

 

"Y-Yuri-sshi?" 

 

There was this guy. This innocent guy who had been coped up in the studio for way too long, worrying friends all around him. Yes, he's none other than the vocal and dancer in the famous boy group - Big Bang. Dong Young Bae, or widely known as Taeyang, practically sweep girls off their feet with his sleek dance moves and smooth vocals and let's not continue on with his famous 'sun-smile'. But in actual life? He's just a shy guy, yearning for a chance to date. Waiting for the right girl. 

 

"This is... CRAZY." 

 

Then, there was this girl. The not-so-innocent girl who had been too busy to look for dates and was asked out by her friend to attend a blind date. Yes, she's none other than the dancer in the famous girl group - Girls Generation. Kwon Yuri, or widely known as the black pearl, practically have guys drooling with her y dance moves and well, it's better if we don't start talking about her perfect hourglass figure. Actual life? She just hopes she can find a guy that love her for who she is and not someone who love her as a Girls Generation member.

 

"I still can't believe we're attending this blind date. If press was to find out, we're dead," Yuri chuckled. 

 

She always possessed a cheerful and straightforward personality, hence, it wasn't difficult for both idols to start talking and interacting. 

 

"So, we'll see each other again right?" 

 

"I don't see why not." 

 

"Great! Have a good night rest, oppa!" 

 

"You too!" 

 

That's how simple their friendship started. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

/Come on oppa! I know you're busy, but we NEED to go out!/

 

/Ya right. You just want me to call Young Don along right?/

 

/A-Anniyo!/ 

 

/A-Anniyo? Araso, I'll not call him along then~/

 

/A-Anniyo! I-I mean... I-It would be more fun if he comes!/

 

/Seriously, Kwon Yuri, you-/

 

/I know you love me oppa~ You would want me to receive happiness too right?/

 

/I'm speechless./

 

/Then think of what to wear for tonight and make the necessary calls!/

 

/I haven't even agreed to it!/

 

/I know you'll come~ Together with him~ To be fair, I'm introducing you a girl oppa! Totally your style! So, be sure to dress up nicely okays! Be presentable!/ 

 

/Yah! Kwon Yuri!/

 

/See you tonight!/

 

Tut... Tut...

 

Months were all it took for these two idols to become close like siblings. Not much of an intimate relationship, more like a homely, family kind of relationship. Taeyang treated Yuri like his younger sister while Yuri was more than happy to have another older brother to pamper her. They'd been hanging out pretty frequently, with Taeyang introducing his friends to her, and well, as simple enough, Yuri found herself being attracted to his friend. 

 

"What's with that face," Taeyang's best buddy since young, G-Dragon (GD), walked towards him and patted his shoulder. 

 

"What else? Yul is at it again~" Taeyang sighed. 

 

"Ha! She's asking you to set up a date with Donnie again?" GD chuckled amusingly. "I swear she's one of a kind."

 

"Yeah yeah. Then why don't you court her then." 

 

"Cause I prefer heartbreaker," GD joked. "Yuri is not my style~" 

 

"Then Yoona is?" Taeyang chuckled. "But they're known to be twins though."

 

"Twins can be different too~" GD answered. "Thank god Yoong doesn't like Deukie. If not, I'm dead." 

 

"I think they would look pretty good together," Taeyang teased. "Imagine YoonYul twins go on a double date with the Kwon twins."

 

"Yah! Dong Young Bae! Are you courting death!?" GD got all worked up upon that teasing.

 

"Come on~ Why so serious! I was just joking~" Taeyang laughed and wrapped his arms around GD's shoulders. "Looks like you're really in love with the deer this time round huhs."

 

"You bet," GD snorted. "Anyway, I heard from Yoona that the girls are finding suitable candidates for their maknae. She asked me if I'd any one to recommend and well, I recommended you."

 

"WHAT?!" 

 

"So, I guess the person Yul is going to introduce to you would most probably be Seohyun," GD laughed and ran away before Taeyang could attack him. "Good luck for your date later! And remember to call Donnie along if you still want to be alive!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Unnie! You're pulling my leg right! Tell me you're!"

 

"Of course not! We're going and that's final. It's time for you to have some fun too, maknae!" 

 

Now, let's introduce the innocent girl. This innocent girl who totally had zero experience in dating and had no intentions of starting in a relationship. But her older sisters are all worried for her and wanted her to have a love life. Yupps. That's Seo Joohyun, or widely known as Seohyun of Girls Generation. She's known to be the strict and serious maknae of the industry and despite that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter