The Key to the Success of a Fierce Relationship - patspro

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYANG'S POV

 

"Yah, what's with this expression again?" Ji Yong plopped down to the empty space beside me on the couch and asked concerningly. 

 

"I didn't understand and now, I still don't," I turned away from the TV and gave a frown. "It's been almost a year already and still 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' is on everyone's playlist. Why is it such a big hit?"

 

"Why did my 'Crooked' hit it big the year before then?" Instead of answering, he threw me another question. 

 

"Because you wrote it base on your personal life," I answered without a moment of doubt. 

 

"There, you have the answer," he smiled. "Bae, 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' was and continues to be a hit because people can feel the longing, sadness, anger and all the other mixed emotions of you. That's why people could relate to it because it's most probably a problem that they face when they're having breakups." 

 

"I wrote many songs base on my own personal experience too," I rebutted. "But Hyun Suk hyung chose this song to be in the album out of so many and even made it the title. You know I only write this mindlessly because I was really an-"

 

"Angry," he finished the sentence off for me. "Bae, that's the thing about you. You only see the bad side of yourself. Yes, you were angry that's why you wrote such a song. Or more precisely, you wrote such a song because you're angry with Yuri." 

 

My face darkened at the mention of that particular name. 

 

"You still mind it so much because you're still in love with Kwon Yuri," he continued with a smirk. "You don't like the fact that even after you guys break up and you wrote angry songs to vent out the anger you had for her, it still hit it big, making everyone curious about your first love. Whatever you do, all your things, have one way or another to link with her." 

 

"Man, you..." I couldn't help but break into a defeated smile.

 

"Yes. I know I read you like a book," he returned with a smirk. 

 

"Same goes for me," I smirked at his smug reply. "You wrote 'Crooked' to gain sympathy from people isn't it? Or more particularly, someone by the name of Im Yoona." 

 

"Y-Yah! S-Since wh-when!" The smug was instantly replaced with anxiety. 

 

"Well, you got what you want in the end anyway," I shrugged my shoulders. "You got your awards AND your girl." 

 

"I really think you should talk things out with Yuri. Clarify things out again," Ji Yong cleared his throat embarrassingly, diverting the topic.

 

"I've tried everything I could then. It didn't end well..." I sighed. 

 

"You know what? I think you and Yuri share a fierce love. You guys are someone who dares to love and hate fiercely. If you guys don't control well, love turns into hate like heaven becomes hell." 

 

"Is this like going to be a line on our new album?" I mocked. "You know what? I'm fine really." 

 

"Suit yourself," he shrugged and pouted. 

 

"I know you meant well~" I chuckled, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. "Don't you think it's funny? Us best friends, being played around the finger by that 2 best friends."

 

"Beg to differ. You're the one being played around the finger, not me."

 

"Yeah yeah. You're just trapped under her palm." 

 

"Y-Yah!"

 

Right. 

 

'Eyes, Nose, Lips' is a song about my first love. 

 

And my first love is none other than...

 

Girls' Generation Kwon Yuri. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Yes. I loved her the most. Loved. 

 

But she broke my heart as easy as counting 1,2,3. 

 

"Oppa, l-let's... Let's break up..." 

 

"W-Why?!" I was stunned.

 

"I-I-I don't really like you getting so close to Haru..." She stuttered miserably.

 

"What?!!" 

 

"I don't like to see your eyes when you look at Haru!" She screamed. 

 

"She's just a 5-year old kid!" I exclaimed, shock replacing with anger. "If you want to break up, give a better excuse! Like you fell in love with another guy or something!" 

 

"WHAT?! NO!" Her eyes went wide with anger. "DON'T ACCUSE ME LIKE THAT!"

 

"SAME GOES FOR YOU!" I was raising my voice too. "You know that Haru and I share an incredible bond. She's like a family!"

 

"Okays! Then you have your family and let's just break up! Okays?! You happy?!!" Tears escaped from the corner of her eyes.

 

"Alrights. Let's just calm down for a moment and talked this out..." My heart softened the moment I saw her tears. "Wh-Why... Why are you bringing up break up suddenly? Aren't we happy?" 

 

"Yes. We were. B-But I found that we ha-"

 

"We had been spending lesser time together whenever Haru is around?" I interrupted.

 

"YA! OKAY! FINE! YES! I'M A MINDLESS 26-YEAR OLD THAT IS JEALOUS OF A 5-YEAR OLD KID!" She exploded yet again and grabbed her bag, stomping towards the door. "Goodbye!" 

 

"Is this really what you want? Fine!" I shouted as the door closed with a loud thump too. 

 

Yes, we had known each other through a blind date in 2010 and after that, things went on perfectly and we dated. We were madly in love and everyone was jealous of us. But madly in love doesn't last forever I guess? 

 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

YURI'S POV

 

"Unnie, you look like you're about to cry," I looked up to the source of the voice. 

 

"Hey..." I gave a weak smile as I motioned her to take a seat beside me. 

 

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked worriedly as I laid my head on her shoulder. "Thinking about something?" 

 

"Yeahs..." I sighed, closing my eyes and opening them as soon as the voice and image appeared in my head. "I don't get it Yoong... How could he... How could he do this to me..." 

 

"Unnie, you know, Ji Yong oppa told me that Taeyang o-" 

 

I looked up and glared at her but it was way too late - She had already said that forbidden word. 

 

"Taeyang oppa," she finished it off cheekily, sticking her tongue out.

 

"Don't mention him in front of me," my sadness became anger. "That stupid guy! What happens to 'I will love you no matter what' eh?! It's all BULL! 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' is practically a song written about ME! Just replace Min Hyorin-sshi's face with mine and it would be me!" 

 

"Alright alright unnie! Calm down!" Yoona tried to calm me down.

 

"Well, I'll see how you can calm down when you listen to a hate song directed to you and it's hitting big where more and more people hear it and curses you for breaking their oppa's heart," I folded my arms across my chest with a pout. 

 

"Unnie~ Come on," Yoona whined cutely and rubbed her cheek against my arm, trying to soothe my anger. "At least you're not being scammed by a song that's trying to gain sympathy right?" 

 

"You knew that GD oppa's song is directed to you?!" That succeeded in diverting my attention as I raised my brows at her. I mean GD oppa had told me but I thought that she didn't know.

 

"It's pretty obvious. It's released around the date when we were having our cold war," Yoona shrugged nonchalantly. "Oh well, blame it on my soft heart. I couldn't stand him being so sad and lonely."

 

"At least he wrote a song that manages to capture your attention, as well as his fangirls' worries," I chuckled before turning sour again. "Unlike someone."

 

"Maybe you and Taeyang oppa should talk again?" Yoona continued immediately upon sensing my good emotions slipping away. "Ji Yong oppa said that he'd been acting strange ever since you guys broke up." 

 

"We'd tried talking, haven't we?" I sighed. "Remember how it ended? An outburst of 'Fine!' and a loud banging of the door." 

 

"Ji Yong oppa had been trying to talk him into talking to you again. So if Taeyang oppa really does initiate the conversation, please please don't flare again okay?" Yoona pleaded. "I don't wish to see you being so sad and angry everytime you saw the news about this song." 

 

"Araso..." I promised and noticed something amiss thereafter. "Yah, why do I keep hearing 'Ji Yong oppa' here, 'Ji Yong oppa' there. You guys had been talking alot recently again eh?" 

 

"N-Nopes! H-He's still under observation!" 

 

"I bet GD oppa had you in his palm! Like you can ever run away from this romanticist!" 

 

"Same for you! You're totally in love with your first love but you refused to admit!" 

 

"Y-Yah! No!" 

 

Yes, my first love.

 

Big Bang's Taeyang.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I knew it's my fault for initating the breakup but I had my reason! 

 

Haru? 

 

Of course... NOT! 

 

I love Haru too! Why would I be jealous of his affection towards Haru?! I just came up with some lame excuse because I didn't want to drag any further. He had been working on his solo album for 4 years already but the songs had been criticised and edited by Hyun Suk oppa and he was facing such an immense stress. Every meetup with him made my heart ached. He was suffering endlessly and was under immense stress. Fans kept bombarding him with questions about his comeback, increasing his burden even more. I thought I might lessen his burden if we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter