Romantic? Not initially~ - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daesung oppa!” Yoona shouted as soon as she saw Daesung who was buying drinks at the vending machine.

 

“Yoona ah! How are you? It’s been a long time~” Daesung smiled widely in return.

 

“Yeahs. Oppa~ You don’t hang out with us anymore,” Yoona pouted and looked down sadly.

 

“Ah, I’m busy. Mianhae Yoona ah~” Daesung patted Yoona’s shoulder.

 

“YAH! Kang Daesung! What are you trying to do?” GD shouted as he thought Daesung was bullying Yoona.

 

“Yeah! What are you trying to do Daesung-sshi?” Jonghyun joined in from the other side.

 

“Yeah, what were you doing, Daesunggie?” Changmin added.

 

“I didn’t do anything. You can ask Yoona,” Daesung pointed at Yoona who looked at the four guys in front of her with a confused look.

 

“YOONG! TOP oppa is looking for you~” Sooyoung shouted as she ran towards them with TOP following behind.

 

All of a sudden, Sooyoung tripped while running and fell on one of the five.  TOP who managed to stop properly, quickly stood next to Yoona while smiling.

 

BAM!

 

“Ouch!” The two said in unison while rubbing their forehead.

 

“I’m sor–” Sooyoung was about to apologize when she lifted her head up slowly.

 

“Sooyoung-sshi? / Daesung-sunbaenim?” Both of them looked at each other, with Sooyoung being on top of Daesung.

 

Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun...

 

Time seemed to stop functioning as the two continued to stare without moving an inch. Too bad for the two, GD ruined the almost perfect moment.

 

“YAH! For how long are you guys planning on doing that?” GD’s loud voice made the two of them snapped back to reality as they stood up and avoided looking at each other.

 

“Aigoo. This pair, so cute~” Yoona cheered as she looked at the two.

 

“A-a-anniyo!”

 

Sooyoung and Daesung stood up, feeling embarrassed about the whole situation. Deep down, both of them were smiling brightly even though on the outside they looked like they were awkward with the situation.

 

Yoona, Jonghyun, Changmin, GD and TOP smiled while looking at the helplessly-in-love pair. The five of them knew more than anyone elese that Sooyoung from SNSD and Daesung from Bigbang were in love with one another. However, due to each other’s shyness and not to forget scandals, both of them somehow decided not to confess. Whatsmore, Sooyoung was involved with a scandal with Won Bin recently.

 

Sooyoung and Daesung let out a sigh at the same time as they bowed at each other and left the place. Meanwhile, the five: Yoona, CNBLUE’s Jonghyun, Changmin, G-Dragon and TOP who were watching the whole thing started to look at each other and smirked.

 

All of them were thinking about the same thing - Having a Sweet Dinner Plan for Sooyoung and Daesung to confess.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

That was the story of four months before. Now, Sooyoung and Daesung are sitting in front of each other, clueless about the whole situation, except for Daesung who somehow joined in with the plan just before the dinner date was set.

 

“Uhh, Daesung-sshi?”

 

“Y-y-yes, Sooyoung-sshi?”

 

“Isn’t it supposed to be a group dinner or something?”

 

“Yeah, where are they?”

 

“That’s supposed to be my question, Daesung-sshi.”

 

“Ah, yes. I have no idea.” Daesung answered even though he already knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter