I'll be your Eyes - BBDaeYoonGG

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAESUNG'S POV

 

"A-Appa! G-Gentler!"

 

"Whining like a kid!" Fany pressed the bandage down hard and put on her sethoscope, examining my heartbeat. "Yah, Kang Daesung. Do you really wish to die that much?"

 

"Aish. This is my job! I HAVE to earn a living you know. I don't have well-functioning brains like you to have a doctorate degree and is a doctor," I laughed, attempting to crack a joke to lighten the atmosphere.

 

"It's not funny oppa," Fany removed the sethoscope and rolled her eyes in dismay. "I'm serious here. Your lungs can't take in those tupertine and paint smell." 

 

"I know, but Fany, I'm an odd job WORKER. I can't refuse to these jobs," I softened my gaze while giving a smile. "Besides, I've a doctor dongsaeng to take care of me whenever I get into trouble isn't it?" 

 

"I don't want to lose you oppa..." If hard approach didn't work, she headed for the soft. She started whining, "Oppa, why don't you mo-"

 

"No I won't," I sighed. "Fany, we'd talked about this so many times. I'm not going to move in with you. You're living with your fiancé now and I'm NOT going to be lightbulb that hinders your relationship." 

 

Fany, Tiffany Hwang. Just like me, she's an orphan. We'd known each other since young. I treated her like my younger sister and she depended on me like a big brother as well. Thankfully, as we grew older, Fany, had grown into a bright and beautiful young lady and managed to attain scholarship for her studies, achieving her dream of becoming a doctor. For me, I weren't a bright student from the start and hence, instead of wasting money, pursuing something that weren't meant for me, I dropped out of school after scraping through high school and started working since then, earning money for her school fees. 

 

"Youngbae isn't going to mind, I can assure you," she sighed. "How many times must I tell you this oppa? You're my saviour! And if he's really going to stop me from seeing you, I'm going to call it quits with him. I don't need a guy like that in my life. Besides, he has another girl as well~" 

 

Everyone saw Fany and I like a pair of lovebirds but honestly, we didn't have feelings for each other in that sense. I'm not fit to be with her anyway. Fany left to pursue her doctorate degree in America and there, she met the love of her life, Dong Youngbae. Youngbae was a nice and humble young chap and I liked him for Tiffany. He had a good family background and perhaps, because of that, they'd a rough path in their relationship. His parents were against their relationship due to Fany's background but Youngbae couldn't care less. Much to my relief. 

 

"Pabo yah?" I got angry and gave a hard knock against her forehead. "How can you just forsake your true love like that? Do you remember how hard you guys fought to be together? His parents had just managed to accept the fact that you're an orphan. Don't drop them another bomb, telling them that you'd been living under a roof with a pauper for more than half of your life. And wait, what's it about with the other girl thing. That Dong Youngbae is cheating on you?!" 

 

"You're my BROTHER," Fany pouted, wanted to continue but was interrupted by a knock against the door. "Come in!" 

 

"Wow, what's with the fiery temper~" In came Youngbae, who was all smile. "Chiding that stubborn patient of yours again?"

 

"Yah, Dong Youngbae, you do know that you're gonna get into trouble by saying that right?" I chuckled, standing up to give him a manly hug. "How are you doing?"

 

"Excellent. What trouble have you got yourself into again," Youngbae laughed.

 

"What else? Just inhaling too much paint again~" I joined in the laughter.

 

"Yah! Why you guys are saying like this is nothing serious?!" Fany shouted, causing us to laugh even harder.

 

"Wow wow. What's with the huge commotion~" There, a melodic voice sounded amidst the laughters causing me to turn my head over.

 

The very first moment where I first met you... 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I turned around and there, I saw you, the beautiful you. Honestly speaking, before meeting you, I thought Fany was the prettiest girl by far. There you stood, looking so stunningly gorgeous (if there's even such a phrase). Your long and wavy hair gave off a feminine vibe and your smile was like an angel descended from heaven, so warm, so beautiful. And finally, that pair of captivating wide doe eyes. 

 

That pair of eyes... 

 

"Oppa, you're drooling all over the place," Fany's teasings snapped me out of my trance as I blinked, turning back to look at her in a fluster. "Yoona! What brings you here!"

 

"Have you forgotten that I've a DATE with your fiancé?" You chuckled.

 

Date? With Youngbae? Damn. My impression for you fell immediately. So much for being such a beautiful lady. Your heart was black, I thought. 

 

"Yah Yoong, you're going to deter all your possible suitors with this phrase," Youngbae chuckled and walked towards you, taking your arms and assisted in your movement. "Dae, meet Yoona. My long-time patient and good friend. Yoong, this is Daesung. Fany's long-time patient and good friend." 

 

"She's the other girl that I was talking about," Fany added with a chuckle. 

 

My eyes finally caught sight of the stick that you were holding all these while. It was a blindman stick. 

 

So the date was actually refering to your appointment with Youngbae, his eye patient.

So the other girl was actually refering to you, Youngbae's good friend.

And that pair of beautiful doe eyes...

 

Was a pair of eyes that didn't have the luck to take a look at how beautiful yourself are.

 

"Hi, I'm the OTHER girl of Youngbae-sshi," your voice brought me back to reality again as you stretched out your arms in the midair, further confirming my assumption. "Im Yoona."

 

"Then I guess I'm the OTHER guy of Tiffany-sshi," I perked up, taking your hand, giving a firm handshake. "Kang Daesung."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Daesung, will you please be a gentlman to help Yoona out while I try to clear up the mess that you'd made?" Youngbae raised his brows meaningfully at me. 

 

"The mess that I'd made?! Since when did I do something wrong!" I started grumbling, only to have him put his hand around my lips, silencing me. 

 

"You do know that I'm the one sleeping beside her tonight, not you. Spare me the agony and I'll get you what you want. You know how naggy this cardiothoracic surgeon is~" He whispered, loud enough for only me to hear.

 

"True that. Okays, you're granted the permission," I feigned a serious tone, clearing my throat. 

 

"What are you guys whispering about?"

 

"N-N-Nothing!" We turned and looked at Fany, flashing our brightest smile.

 

"Stop smiling like a 4-year old kid you guys! I seriously don't see why girls go head over heels for your smiles!" Fany whined but was all smile. 

 

"That's cause you don't know how blessed you are, having the two most HANDSOME guys by your side~" I cooed. 

 

"Agree," Youngbae backed me up. 

 

"Pftttt!" Fany scoffed. "Okay the HANDSOME Kang Daesung, can you please the princess out first?" 

 

"Fanyyyy! I'm NOT a princess!" You started whining. 

 

"You're beautiful like a princess!" Fany laughed. "Okays! Whatever it is, just hurry up! We only have an hour for lunch! Oppa, you're going to have lunch with me at least alrights!"

 

"Yes DOCTOR Hwang~" I nodded and placed your hand on my arms. "Princess Im, I'm at your demand~"

 

"Omo! Not you too Daesung-sshi!" 

 

Chuckles rang.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Silenced loomed over us as we waited for Youngbae and Tiffany outside. I didn't know what I could say and hence I ended up keeping mum while drumming my fingers on my legs nervously.

 

"Am I so scary?" You let out a chuckle, teasing me.

 

"E-Eh?"

 

"You're drumming your fingers against your legs. A sign of anxiety. Since there's no one else around, it should me who's causing you to be so nervous?" You laughed. 

 

"A-Anniyo!" I stuttered on my words miserably.

 

"Just joking! You don't have to be so flustered," you burst into hearty laughters. "Aigoo~ You're so cute!" 

 

"E-Eh?" Thank god you weren't able to see, if not you would laugh even harded at the sight of my red face.

 

"I say, you're cute~" You turned to face me, eyes meeting my eyes. If strangers were to see from afar, they wouldn't have know that you're blind.

 

"Y-You can see me?" I gaped in disbelief, waving my hand in front of you. 

 

"Anniyo," you smiled, stretching out for my hand and caught it perfectly. "But you know, when you lost one of your senses, the other four senses would work extremely well. God's compensation to you I guess." 

 

"I see..." I nodded and asked cautiously. "Your eyes..."

 

"Oh, I wasn't born blind. It's just that I met an accident when I was 7? That accident killed my parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter