Stole My Heart - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying One Direction - Stole My Heart

 

“Hyung! There’s gonna be a bunch of girls transferring over to our school today!” Jiyong squealed.

 

“Yah, are you that excited? They're most probably those normal girls that we see in school everyday,” I chuckled.

 

“You would never know~ Heard that they transferred from a school in America,” said Jiyong, while smiling to himself. "I'm betting on seeing some pretty hot babes."

 

America? Things are getting pretty interesting.

 

“They would be coming over to the party.. Why aren’t they here yet?” Jiyong started looking around impatiently. “Yah yah yah! They are here!!”

 

“Bwoh?! Where where?!” Youngbae, the guy that had never got interested with girls, started shouting too.

 

“What’s so good about them seriously? They are just-”

 

The sight in front of me just made me speechless.

 

There were 3 of them, looking simply gorgeous, walking towards our direction as all the limelight were on them.

 

But my eyes just couldn’t take away from one of the girls, whom almost had everything in pink.

 

Cause your friends,
They look good but you look better.



I couldn’t be falling for her in just one sight... Right?

 

“Yah! Hyung! What are you looking at? ” Jiyong teased.

 

“B-Bwoh? Who say I am l-looking at the 3 girls!” I stuttered guiltily.

 

“I didn’t even say that you are looing at them, you just gave yourself away~” he smirked.

 

“Yah! How dare you!”

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

“Why did the school hold this party so suddenly anyway?” Youngbae asked after the commotion died down.

 

“Well, the school wanted to celebrate the end of examinations and also to welcome the 3 girls that were transferred over I guess,” Jiyong shrugged. "Heard that their background are something that you wouldn't want to mess with."

 

“Ahh.. but seriously, the 3 of them are not girls that we always see in our school,” Youngbae commented. "For one, they don't come flocking towards us."

 

“True that~ I think the girl that walked in the middle of them is the best!” Jiyong smiled broadly, looking towards their direction.

 

“She’s just normal Ji,” Youngbae remarked. ” The girl that has a darker skin tone is better. She’s the definition of hotness!”

 

“I think the girl that has pink stuff all over her is better-” The words slipped off my mouth without me knowing.

 

“Bwoh?!” Both of them looked at me, shocked.

 

“Since when you are interested in girls?” Youngbae folded his arms across his chest, raising his brows at me teasingly.

 

“J-Just treat it as I have said nothing!” I stuttered, changing the topic. ” By the way, have you guys got their names yet?”

 

“Yups! Kwon Jiyong aren't called the informative dectective for nothing~ I got it even before they came in the school,” Jiyong smirked triumphly. ” Im Yoona was the girl that I was praising just now. Kwon Yuri, was the one that Youngbae had his eyes on.”

 

“What about the girl that has pink stuff all over?” I asked impatiently.

 

“Hyung! What has gotten into you today? You had never got so excited over a girl since the day you stepped into this school,” Jiyong teased.

 

“Yah! Do you want to die?” I pinched his ears fiercely.

 

“Arasso arasso, stop being so violent will you?” he started rubbing his ears, pouting away.”Tiffany Hwang.”

 

Tiffany.

 

“Yah, I would take a walk around~ Call me if there’s anything,” I stood up, walking away from them.

 

What’s happening to me? I have the urge to see her again, is this what people called as ‘love at first sight’?

 

I was strolling around the resort, trying my luck, wondering if i could find her. Then, there was a phone lying on the floor. To be exact, a pink phone. When I looked in front of me, there was a lady walking away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter