Blackjacks - EelynC

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

 

"AISHHH! NOT AGAIN?!" Dara unnie grimaced as she threw her cards on the table.

 

"HA! You lose! Drink up!"

 

"Damn! I only missed by a point!"

 

"A lose is a lose~ Drink up unnie!" Krystal exclaimed.

 

"Ahhh, I-I'll help noona then..." Minho, amidst the commotion, decided to be the black knight. 

 

"Awww~ Woori Minho is being the black knight for our princess Sandara Park!" I teased, elbowing him cheekily.

 

Truth was, Minho DID fancy Dara unnie. In fact, they both fancied each other, but were too shy to confess it. Guess I should lend them a helping hand.

 

"I-I would dri-drink it too if it's you, n-noona!" Minho stuttered involuntarily. 

 

"Minho ah, I would beat you to it if that really happens," Taeyang oppa was quick to step in as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, leaning in affectionately. "Right, babe?" 

 

"Yes! I would rather drink myself if the person isn't you~" I smiled brightly as we rubbed our nose against each other.

 

"EWWWW! GET A ROOM!" 

 

All of them chimed in dissatisfaction while me and Taeyang oppa laughed in satisfaction. 

 

Oh well, that's love for you! 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Drinking as the forfeit isn't fun anymore! And I don't get to drink at all at this rate!" CL complained.

 

Confused as to why so many different names are appearing? Well, fret not. I shall explain it now. Press and media state that SM and YG artists are not on good terms at all and that YG artists are cool and mysterious. But you know what, it's all wrong. In fact, it's far from the truth itself. YG artists, from BIGBANG, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Epik High to even the maknae, Lee Hi, all of them are friendly and nice people. We're really close with them, given that I'm an item with Taeyang oppa, Fany is with TOP oppa and well, you already know that Dara unnie and Minho fancy each other. We share good relationships and friendships among us, unlike what the press had said.

 

But one thing the press was right? Yeahs, YG artists really know how to party. They're always rocking the stage, as well as the club dance-floor. Since we're a bunch of youngsters who love to have fun, we decided to gather together once every three months. What do we do whenever we've such gatherings? Well, drinking and dancing are the norms, But the highlight for this gathering, is actually blackjack. 

 

"Yeahs! Let's think of something more exciting as the forfeit," Sooyoung added. 

 

Blackjack. I'm pretty sure all of you'd heard of or even laid your hands on it for a round or two. Some are even experts in it. The game started because 2NE1 suggested it (since it's their fanclub name) and we thought it was fun and entertaining for idols like us. Hence, we started playing. Without any monetary bets of course. If we're to do that, Dara unnie and Seohyunnie would most probably have lost all their fortunes. 

 

If Dara unnie and Seohyunnie are amateurs, then Yoona, GD oppa, Taeyang oppa, CL and Sooyoung would be their extreme opposites. Trust me. You'd never want to be in the same table with all of them, since you'd most probably be drinking the entire night. They're such experts in the game! Each of them has their special traits to win, and well, their average winning streaks is 5? Nahs, make that 10. 

 

"How about doing dares? You know, like truth or dare. The losers would have to do something that the winner ask them to do," Taeyang oppa suggested. 

 

"WOAHHH, count me out. I'm so lousy that I would end up being these dongsaengs' slave for months," Dara unnie whined. 

 

"Noona, you already is. Remember that you always come to our dorm to help us wash our dishes? It's all over the Internet, fans all around the world knows~" Seungri chuckled.

 

"Yah Lee Seunghyun!" 

 

Everyone laughed at her reactions. 

 

"Araso, so there's only five players for this round? Since I suggested this forfeit, I'll be the banker then."

 

It ended up with only five players up for the game. The experts. Taeyang oppa, the banker, Sooyoung, CL, Yoona and GD oppa, the players. No one was daring enough to take up this challenge and had all chose to opt out and be a spectator instead. Same goes for me~ I mean, I would rather be here telling you guys about our story instead. 

 

"Bring it on!"

 

Taeyang oppa started to deal the cards and everyone was excited as we sat in a circle, witnessing an exciting battle between the experts. Of course, I planted myself beside my boyfriend and together, we opened his cards. 

 

We smiled and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 

"You're definitely my lucky charm babe~"

 

He got a King and a Queen - 20 points that was.

 

We looked up, to see a poker-face CL, a panic-looking Sooyoung, a serious-looking GD oppa and a troubled Yoona. 

 

"I've to draw," CL started her turn of drawing the cards - guess like she's under points.

 

"I'll draw too," this went the same for Sooyoung.

 

"Ah, let's take a risk then~ I'm sensing that Lady Luck should be on my side today," GD oppa made an action of spitting on his hands and rubbed them together before proceeding to draw his card.

 

"Since everyone drew, I shall draw too," Yoona too, drew a card cautiously. 

 

"Guess like everyone is done?" Taeyang oppa laughed. "Let's get it started~!" 

 

"Hmm, since you girls are the amateurs among us, Sooyoung and Chaerin ah, open up!" 

 

Sooyoung and CL let out a satisfied smile as they opened their cards; Sooyoung had two picture cards while CL had two '10's.

 

"Count yourself lucky this time round~ Run!" Taeyang oppa let out a defeated smile as he revealed his card too.

 

All of them cheered. All except for two people.

 

"Awwww, guess like we've two lucky winners!" CL cheered excitedly. 

 

Indeed, both GD oppa and Yoona 'bombed' their cards. Call it coincidence or fate, they got 22 points, instead of blackjack. Actually, both of them too, had a point of 20 initially. But since they wanted to take a risk, they ended up losing the bet.

 

"Aw, the blackjack king and queen have fallen~"

 

"Yah, Lady Luck? More like Man Misfortune!"

 

"Mwuh? Aren't you unlucky too! And it's none of your business!"

 

"You'd passed your bad luck to me!"

 

"Yah Im Yoona!"

 

"Kwon Jiyong!"

 

"There they go again~"

 

Oh wait. Did I mention that GD oppa and Yoona are arch enemies even though we're a clique? Well, now you know.

 

"Araso araso! No matter what, you guys have to do the forfeit. And the forfeit is..."

 

Taeyang oppa shot me a meaningful glance and I nodded in agreement - it's about time we let this two people reconcile and not hate each other.

 

"Date. You guys have to date till our next meetup," Taeyang oppa continued. "Like it or not."

 

"WHAT?!?! WITH HIM/HER!!?!"

 

"I would rather be a black knight and drink ALL the alcohols available here than to date this alligator!"

 

"Yah! I would rather drink myself to death than to date this poodle guy!"

 

"That's the thing about forfeits; You lose, you obey. Unless you guys wanna be called a sore loser~" I shrugged nonchalantly. "It's totally fine for us."

 

"What? NO!" They answered in sync.

 

"Alrights then! Fair enough! We'll see you guys as a couple during the next three months. Let's continue with our game!" Taeyeon cheered and together, everyone gathered for another round of 'relaxed' blackjack.

 

Except for the 'couple' who was trying to kill each other by their glares. 

 

From my experience, these cases usually ended up to be a romantic ending. 

 

Mark my words. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV 

 

You must be kidding me. 

 

In a fit of anger, I agreed on becoming that idiotic G-Dragon's girlfriend! No, not girlfriend, it's date. There's a difference to it. 

 

"Let me make this clear. You're my date, not my girlfriend," he said.

 

Wow, how could our thoughts be that similar?!

 

"That's what I wanted to say too."

 

"Good, guess like there's an agreement between us at least," he answered. "I don't like to be called a sore loser if that's fine with you."

 

"Neither do I," I spat. "Let's just get this over and done with. Besides, with our schedules, I don't think we would be meeting much anyway."

 

"That's why I'd agreed with this. If not, I wouldn't do this."

 

"I hate you, Kwon Jiyong."

 

"I don't like you either."

 

"What are you two lovebirds doing there! Come here now!"

 

"WE-ARE NO-" We almost spoke in sync and stopped mid-way. "Coming~!"

 

We fei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter