The First Kiss - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN'S POV 

 

"Yoona unnie, did you give your first kiss to Ji Yong oppa or Geung Suk oppa?" Is it too obvious to ask unnie like this?

 

"Bwoh? Why this question suddenly?"

 

"I-I will tell you later, answer me, bali!"

 

I was having a dinner date with Yoona unnie. It had been so long since we last had a meal together because Ji Yong oppa wouldn't simply let her off the moment he knows that she have time.

 

"Of course is Ji Yong! Do you think he will allow me to give my first kiss away to my co-actor? No way." Yoona unnie continued to munch on her food as she spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

This thing had been troubling me for the past few days, or I should say the day when the director told me that I would have a kiss scene in the drama that I am filming now. You guys must be wondering what is it?

 

"Why are you asking such a question?" Yoona unnie spoke up.

 

"C-Cause, unnie you know right, I am in the midst of filming the drama?"

 

"Uh huh. Then?"

 

"Then the director told me that I would have a k-kiss scence..."

 

"Ah.. I see, have you told Taeyang oppa?"

 

Taeyang oppa - my boyfriend.

 

"Haven't..." I trailed off.

 

"You better tell him before he heard it from someone else, you wouldn't want to see the shy boy getting mad~ It's really scary."

 

"You've seen him mad before?"

 

"Yeah, that time when he fought with Ji Yong in their dorm. I was there." Just as she had finished speaking, the dessert was served.

 

"But unnie, you know I started going out with Taeyang oppa for just a few months ago. And we haven't shared a k-kiss, so.."

 

"So?" I could see that unnie was trying really hard not to laugh right now.

 

"I want to give my first kiss to Taeyang oppa. I mean how can you give your first kiss away to your co-actor? Shouldn't it be your boyfriend instead?"

 

"HAHAHA! Go kiss him then! Problem solved~" 

 

"Unnie! How can a girl initate a kiss?!" I was horrified by unnie's suggestion.

 

"Why not? It's either you initiate it or I can help you to call Taeyang oppa, telling him all your worries~" She gave a grin. "It's ok~ Unnie have done it before~"

 

"Chinja? It's alright for girls to initiate?"

 

"Of course~ I only give in when I haven't seen your Ji Yong oppa for a long time and him being a choding, kept on teasing me and I got agitated and fell into his trap perfectly." She said while having a pout on her face." Oh and talking about this, Seohyun, it's time for me to meet your Ji Yong oppa. I'll get going first before he start busting my phone with calls and texts, call me if you need my help~" She gave a wink.

 

"Neh~ You guys haven't meet for so long! I guess it would be you who's gonna give in today?"

 

"Y-Yah! See you~"

 

"Annyeong~"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Oppa! He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter