Zutter

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 : Some ual Reference

#NowPlaying GD & TOP: Zutter

 

This song is sick, My rap is sick, My style is sick, I'm kinda sick.
I shake my legs, I make money, I walk in the sky, ay do you wanna
 

"The song is sick, my rap is sick, my style is sick, I'm kinda sick~" Yoona put on her headphone and started rapping to the song. 

 

"Unnie! Unnie!" Meanwhile, the maknae called out loud for her attention. 

 

"Wae?" Yoona pouted, paused the music and lowered her headphone.

 

"You're listening to oppa's song?" 

 

"Of course~" Yoona nodded proudly. "My Ji baby is the best~" 

 

"Unnie! Please! TOP oppa wrote the lyrics too okays!" Seohyun pouted at her remarks. 

 

"Well, the world is unfair~ EVERYONE always thinks G-Dragon is the best~" Yoona shrugged, not feeling sorry at all. "I'm sorry~" 

 

"Not you mean," Seohyun scrunched her nose.

 

"Yah! Everyone! Woori maknae is rebelling! She rolled her eyes at me just because I said GD is better than her bingu oppa!" Yoona shouted at the top of her voice.

 

"A-Anniyo!" 

 

But the older one had already ignored her, going back to her song. 

 

"UNNIE!" Seohyun shook her hard this time round, turning off the music. "You can hear this later! And if you want, you can even hear it live!" 

 

"Aishh! What is it that you want, Seo Joo Hyun!" Yoona finally sighed in defeat and looked at the maknae. "You're acting weirdddddd~" 

 

"A-Anniyo..." Seohyun could feel guilt crawling up. 

 

"Speak your mind," Yoona threw herself against the couch, munching on her chips. "You don't simply just come here and off my music, wanting us to play staring game~"

 

"Unnie, haveyouandgdoppadoneit?" Seohyun took a deep breath and babbled out her question. 

 

"Mwuh?" Yoona raised her brows, trying to make sense of what she was trying to say. "OH! You mean IT?"

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun could feel heat rushing up to her cheeks as she hit her arms embarrassingly.

 

"HAHA! OH GOD! WOORI MAKNAE IS FINALLY BEHAVING LIKE A NORMAL WOMAN IN HER 20s!" Yoona burst into laughters. "She's finally thinking about doing it!"

 

"Oh my gosh. UNNIE!" 

 

"Aigoooo," Yoona finally softened down, ruffling the younger one's hair. "Just teasing you~ I won't betray you~ The other unnies had all gone out already. No one will hear my screams." 

 

Seohyun let out a sigh of relief before answering. "But seriously... Have you guys?"

 

"Well," Yoona rubbed her chin, creating a suspense. "What do you think?"

 

"Eh?" 

 

"Of COURSE we had!" Yoona laughed. "I mean, come on! Who am I dating? I'm dating GD, whom many call him G.O.D~" 

 

"And if I flip it over, it'll become a D.O.G~" Seohyun joked.

 

"Yah! Disrepectful!"

 

"I'm just rapping out his TALENTED lyrics!" Seohyun stuck her tongue out cheekily. 

 

"Count yourself witty enough," Yoona wrinkled her nose before continuing. "So yeahs. He had even written out openly already anyway. Wanna experience him? Then keep it UAL~" 

 

"Oh right..." 

 

"Yeahs~" Yoona shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "And you know, it seems like the time we're apart is longer than the time we meet up. So, the fastest way to warm up against each other would be through... Making love~" 

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun swatted her arm, giving a disapproving look with her use of language. 

 

"Haha! Come on! At least I don't use the 'S-word'!" Yoona let out her famous aligator laughter. "Besides, it's perfectly normal for our age anyway."

 

"Right..." Seohyun toned down, as though deep in thoughts.

 

"Then again," Yoona seemed to notice her actions as she wrapped her arms around her shoulders, rubbing it affectionately. "It's just us. Every couple shows their affections for each other differently. And I'm pretty sure Choi Seung Hyun is different from Kwon Ji Yong, who likes everything UAL~" 

 

"You sounded as if you hate it," Seohyun chuckled.

 

"Some times, when I want to be treated like a normal girlfriend, going out for movie dates and all, instead of staying home," Yoona shrugged her shoulders. "But I ended up loving it anyway. You know us. We aren't like you and TOP oppa. We party alot." 

 

"True..." 

 

"So don't worry so much, pabo," Yoona smiled, finally acting like the older one. "When the time comes, it comes. It will come so naturally that you won't feel anything until it's all over. Just bliss." 

 

"Awww unnie~"

 

"Araso araso," Yoona giggled and the sound of the door bell rang from downstairs. "Oh! Look! It must be our boyfriends. Let's go!" 

 

Both girls hurried down the stairs, excited to meet their boyfriends. But it turned out...

 

"EH?! HYO YEON UNNIE?!! YOU WERE AT HOME THE WHOLE TIME?!!" Both the maknaes had their eyes wide in mortification as they saw their older sister standing by the door.

 

"Yes," Hyo Yeon laughed. "My appointment got pushed back to a later time. And yes, if you're wondering if I'd heard all those. But don't worry. I'm not like Taengoo. I won't worry so much for nothing. You girls are all grown-ups already anyway~"

 

"Awwww, Hyo Yeon unnie is the best!" The two younger ones hugged their sister. 

 

"Silly girls," Hyo Yeon smiled and opened the door. "Let's not let your boyfriends wait outside for too long~" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Annyeong TOP oppa, GD oppa!" Hyo Yeon greeted brightly.

 

"Hey Hyo~" The guys greeted. "No program line up for you?"

 

"Wow, chasing me away already?" Hyo Yeon laughed. "You guys came just right on time. I'm leaving~" 

 

"That's not what we meant!"

 

"Haha! I was just joking oppa! Make yourself at home! Though I know GD oppa already did long time ago. TOO comfortable I would say~" Hyo Yeon glanced at Yoona who stuck out her tongue cheekily at her remark. "TOP oppa, you're still a newbie. So~ Yeahs. You'll get used to Soshi dorm soon."

 

"Yah, Kim Hyo Yeon, you made it sound like I'm a ert," GD pretended to be offended as he pouted. 

 

"You know who you really are, Kwon Jiyong~" Hyo Yeon laughed, putting her arms around GD's shoulders playfully. "But you know I'm still G-Dragon's no.1 fan!" 

 

"I know, if not I would have sued you," GD finally la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter