Let's Not Fall in Love

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Big Bang - Let's Not Fall In Love

 

"Let's just stay this way," I gave a bitter smile, tucking the hair behind you. "Don't try to have me, Tae Yeon..." 

 

"But... aren't we happy now?" You looked at me, eyes b with tears.

 

"It's precisely that we're happy now, I don't want to break this happiness," I continued to smile, wiping away your tears before giving you a forehead kiss. "I like you..."

 

"But I love you oppa..." 

 

I walked off, ignoring the last mumble. This was the norm - Goodbyes after our frequent meet-ups, repetition of broken hearts and honestly, I couldn't find a purpose in this foolish feelings. But I still want you to stay anyway. 

 

I can't commit, but when I say I like you, I really mean it...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Hyung, how's things between you and Taengoo?" Daesung asked one night while we were preparing to head to the airport. 

 

"Same old thing?" I shrugged before narrowing my eyes. "Yah, why are you asking this suddenly?"

 

"A-Anniyo!" He got flustered as he looked away. "J-Just curious!"

 

"Someone told you something isn't it!" I wrapped my arms around his neck playfully, strangling him.

 

"A-Anniyo!" Daesung coughed before finally admitting the real intention behind his question. "I-I just met up with her recently and she wasn't looking that happy..."

 

That caught me off guard.

 

"Daesung ah, I don't know man..." I sighed, ruffling my hair. "I don't think we know each other well enough to fall in love yet..."

 

"Hyung, you guys had been in a 'some' relationship since... ages!" 

 

"I know! But... I don't wanna be trap by love..." I sighed. "This is a greed that can't be filled..."

 

"Well, she isn't going to wait around forever hyung," Daesung sighed and patted me on the shoulders before walking off. 

 

Is that really so? 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Come here now Kim Tae Yeon!" 

 

"Merong~! No wayyyy!" You stuck your tongue out cheekily, making silly faces at me. "Catch me then!"

 

"Well, I already did~" I smiled as I caught hold of you easily. "You at sports, Kim Tae Yeon~"

 

"Just like how Kwon Ji Yong at cooking~" You wrinkled your nose cutely. 

 

"Yah, don't smile like that," I pouted, rubbing your ears affectionately. "If I get attached, I'll get sad." 

 

"Get attached," you pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter