Throw Away

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Taeyang - Throw Away

 

[BREAKING] BIGBANG G-DRAGON SPOTTED ON INTIMATE DATE WITH ALLEGED GIRLFRIEND MIZUHARA KIKO!!

 

It's painful. For her.

 

"What are you looking at?" 

 

"A-Anniyo! Noth-Nothing much!" The woman answered guiltily, cleaning away her tears in a fluster, hiding her phone.

 

"You're looking at his news again aren't you!" The man shouted in anger, snatching the phone away from her and saw the headlines splashed right across the phone screen.

 

"I was just looking through the news for today! I wasn't looking for his news!"

 

PIAK.

 

"YOUR ENTIRE MIND IS STILL FILLED OF KWON JI YONG! IT'S ALL HIM!" The man bellowed and gave a tight slap across her fair cheek and threw the phone angrily to the corner. 

 

"I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT!" The woman held her stinging cheek and shouted. "I TOLD YOU IT'S OVER BETWEEN ME AND HIM! STOP DWELLING INTO USELESS STUFFS!" 

 

"You dare to look me in the eye and tell me that you don't habour any more feelings for him?" He squeezed her cheeks hard and stared right into her eyes.

 

"Just look whose girlfriend am I now," she spat.

 

That caused anger to steam out of him entirely, a wave of guilt washed over him. 

 

"I-I'm sorry... It's just I-I'm afraid you might leave me... I-I can't live wi-" He moved closer, wanting to touch her.

 

"GO AWAY!" She shunned away and shouted, hugging her knees close to her. "Just leave me alone for now..." 

 

"Yoona, I love you..." He didn't get the idea.

 

"JUST GO!"

 

"Alrights alrights! I'll leave! You don't be agitated!" The man finally caught the hint and backed away, leaving the house.

 

She made her way towards the dark corner that laid her phone. She picked up and the cracked screen, letting out a sigh. 

 

She didn't know what had went wrong. Perhaps, it had went wrong the moment she made the choice. 

 

The choice of leaving Kwon Ji Yong for Lee Seung Gi. 

 

Actually, she didn't have a choice. She love him but couldn't forsake him. She love Kwon Ji Yong but she couldn't forsake Lee Seung Gi. It's her fault. GD had warned her beforehand that Lee Seung Gi didn't just like her as a younger sister but she didn't believe him and continued being close to him.

 

Until everything went wrong.

 

The like became love and it detoriated to obsession. 

 

Lee Seung Gi started stalking her home even with GD around. GD was worried for her and wanted to report to cops but again, she stopped him. She liked this older brother and he had a bright future ahead of him. GD couldn't do anything but comply. He held it in no matter what until one day he found him kissing her roughly. 

 

"That's it Lee Seung Gi! I'D ENOUGH OF YOU!" GD punched Lee Seung Gi across his face, pulling her away from him and safe in his arms. 

 

But Lee Seung Gi decided to take advantage of her sympathy again. He acted pathethic, acted sad, depressed. All to gain sympathy from her.

 

And of course, he succeeded. 

 

"Yoona, don't," he grabbed hold of her wrist and said seriously. "Don't. He's just scamming you. This is not the way to help him."

 

"I've to! He's ill, Ji..." Yoona sighed. "I need to help him get back on his feet."

 

"I need you to keep me going too," he had pleaded. "Big Bang is going through lots of stuffs now and I really need you by my side. I won't ever forgive myself if you're hurt."

 

"Nothing would happen I promise." 

 

"Im Yoona," he had called out seriously. "Me or him. You choose."

 

She recalled his hurt expression when she bit her lips hard and walked away to tend to Lee Seung Gi's injury. It wasn't that she loves Lee Seung Gi more than him. It's the contrary. She love him so much to give him up but she wanted to help this older brother of hers. Not when she was the cause of his obsession.

 

And from then on, Kwon Ji Yong was out of her life. 

 

And it marked the start of her nightmare.

 

She became so cold, so emotionless. She didn't know what she could do. 

 

GD was right - she was never the one to help Lee Seung Gi.

 

She was making it worse and now, she had herself trapped.

 

"I'm silly aren't I?" She looked at her cracked phone screen, stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter