Lost and Gain - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

She used to have everything; Flourishing business, a wedding engagement, thinking that she had finally found someone that will truly love her.

 

But now? She had lost everything in a blink of an eye. Stock market came crashing, leading to tons of economic problems in her business. Kang Daesung, that guy whom she was engaged to, dumped her with her bestfriend. 

 

This is Tiffany Hwang.

 

"How are you today?" A voice came trailing down from the staircase.

 

"Oh! You are fianally here!" She turned over and gave a huge smile."Pretty good" 

 

Due to all the things that happened all at once, Tiffany suffered a mental breakdown. What's worst was that she even tried to commit suicide.  I wouldn't say it was a bad thing, having her to meet this phychiatrist introduced by her friend, letting her have another chance to fall in love. 

 

Choi Seunghyun. A private phychiatrist whom attended to all his patient in his mansion. After knowing all the things that Tiffany had gone through only after a few sessions with her, he always took care of her, being there for her. All thanks to him, Tiffany's condition has been improving everyday. 

 

"I am glad to hear that! It's always good to see that you are in a good mood~" 

 

"Oppa is in a good mood too!" She laughed." So where are we going today?"

 

Instead of maintaining a doctor-patient relationship, both of them were like brother and sister. Tiffany spent most of her time around him, having dinner, going dates like other couples with him. Sometimes, even spending her nights at his house, in a different room of course. 

 

"Didn't you say that you want to get macarons yesterday? Let's go~"

 

"Chinja?! Seunghyun oppa is the best!" She hooked her arms around his while cheering.

 

"How old are you? You look like you are only five~" He pinched her nose gently.

 

"Yah! I am only 25! Are you saying I am old now?" She gave a pout and unhook her arms around his, walking away from him.

 

"Aww, is someone angry?" He ran forward, grabbing her hands, turning her around. However, only a poker face was met. "Come on~ I am just joking!" 

 

"Oppa is such a meanie but he will be the meanie that I love~" A smile started to creep up her face.

 

"Yah! You were acting?! Come back here!" He tried to get hold of her before she ran away.

 

And the funny thing was, they are not a couple. 

 

Things has changed alot since the day when Tiffany meet Seunghyun. The first meeting was a quiet one, having her being the shy one and didn't like to say long sentences. It's always, "Neh", "Anniyo" and "Kamsahamnida". 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It was the night, where Tiffany was supposed to meet Seunghyun in his mansion.It was Yuri, who introduced Tiffany to him. Telling him everything that happened to her from the failure in her business to her fiance dumping her with her bestfriend. 

 

Ding Dong. The sound of the bell filled the mansion and sound of foot steps was heard, walking towards the door.

 

It was her, Tiffany Hwang. She stood in front of the door, looking up at him with a sorow expression and barely just gave a smile.

 

"You are?..." 

 

"T-Tiffany Hwang. Yuri wanted me to come o-over" 

 

"Oh! Tiffany sshi, Yuri did tell me about you. Please come in~" Seunghyun gave a smile, opening the door for her.

 

"K-Kamsahamnida" Tiffany gave a smile, walking pass him.

 

"Would you like any drink?" 

 

"A-A cup of plain water will do" 

 

"Alrights," Seunghyun handed a cup of water to her before taking a seat in front of her. " Choi Seunghyun imnida. I'm your Phychiatrist from now on. You can call me Seunghyun or even oppa if you like, anything will be alright with me." He stretched his arms out, inititating a handshake.

 

"A-Ah, Neh~" Tiffany too, unknowingly a smile crept up her face. Stretching out, responding to the handshake.

 

Just like that, both of them were able to hit off well. With Seunghyun's bright personalities, Tiffany was able to be comfortable around him.It's always Seunghyun asking her questions, and her giving him a one word reply. Seunghyun didn't mind it since they have just met for the first time.

 

"Alrights, It's getting late, you should get going~" 

 

"N-Neh, thank you so much Seunghyun sshi" 

 

"Ah it's nothing, I shall see you next week Tiffany sshi?"

 

"Neh, of course. Annyeong~"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"Oppa, you said that you've something to tell me earlier on, what is it?" She asked when she comfortably linked her arms around his. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter