The Agent's Love - imchoding_30

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona, this is your final mission before you can be certified as a real agent. The day that you and I had all been waiting for. You're the cream of the crop in the cohort. I believe this shouldn't be too hard for you."

 

Im Yoona - a spy on training. Ever since young, she aspired to be the ultimate secret agent. Like all others, she was being inspired after watching James Bond - 007. However, she too, has an inborn secret agent characteristic. Well, it is not surprising, since both her deceased parents are top secret agent from CIA. They died in a mission, with honour and pride. Yoona took over her parents' will and is now on the path of becoming a real agent. She is indeed a capable spy, apart from being a little blur and clumsy. Actually, not a little, it's a lot.

 

"You're now Yoong Ah, the gorgeous and innocent college girl. All you have to do is to follow a guy that is in his mid-twenties, wearing a black cap and has a 'C' badge pinned on the collar. He would be carrying a parcel in his hand. You need to tail him and attract or lure him to give you the box. In it, contains the secret information gathered by the intelligence in Brazil about the biggest mafia business." Agent Hwang instructed. "You would be given a day to accomplish this mission. I wish you the best of luck, Agent Im."

 

With a confident nod, Yoona fixed her clothes and tracking devices, stepping out of the black caravan, parting with her boss. This shouldn't be too tough. In fact, it's much simpler than the previous mission that she had completed. No injuries nor threatenings needed. All she needed, was just coaxing and some sweet-talkings~

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Seunghyun fixed his cap and tucked the parcel under his arm firmly, receiving the order form from the secretary.

 

"Thanks Miyoung~" He cooed and gave a smile; the one that make girls melt.

 

"Oh gosh oppa! Stop using this smile! I'm getting married next week!" Miyoung whined. 

 

"I'm just conveying my thanks~" He let out a deep chuckle. "Alrights. Catch you later!"

 

"Neh! Lunch later!" Miyoung returned with a smile and sent him off cheerfully.

 

Choi Seunghyun - a simple delivery man. It's not that he loves being a delivery man. He isn't educated from the start and the fact that he could get this job, is based on his luck. His boss treasures and adores him, treating him like his own son. He had taken a liking and a commitment to this job. He respects his boss and well, he treats Miyoung, the secretary, like his blood sister. In this 'U-Company', he felt loved. He found family, one that he never once had.

 

the 'U' badge on his collar instinctively, he made a mental plan - he would deliver the package first, then head down to Tiffany's to collect Miyoung's wedding gift before meeting her and Daesung for lunch in the noon. Satisfied with his plan, he let out a relaxed smile and headed towards the destination to deliver the package to his client.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Yoona darted her gaze around the throngs of people, scanning for possible candidates. Her eyes are sharp and accurate. Scanning her eyes around, she spotted a suspicious person amidst the crowd. She started to close in to the person but lady luck didn't seem to be on her side. She was being knocked hard by a buff guy.

 

"O-OUCH!"

 

"I-I'm sorry!" The guy apologised and walked off in a rush.

 

Yoona cursed under her breath and realised that her vision was blurred at the instant. The impact from the knock was so hard that her contacts had dropped out! Being a committed spy, the mission was still the priority and she wasn't just ready to give up yet. She squinted her eyes, looking for the suspicious character once again. With her blurred vision, she spotted the familiar figure and rushed forward once again. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"O-Ouch!" Yoona knocked onto that guy purposely, pretending to be hurt.

 

"I'm sorry! Are you alright, miss?!" Unlike that buff guy, this guy actually stopped and helped her up instantly, apologising.

 

Their faces were just inches apart and Yoona was able to see his face clearly. She was stunned. Actually, lovestrucked would be a better word. Though she is never good with guys and is totally dense when it comes to relationships wise, it's no doubt that this guy in front of her is a handsome one. An attractive one. Her heart skipped a beat just by looking at his face. His features are delicate and the way he furrowed his brows, it's just purely... Charming.

 

"Miss?" Oh, not to mention his deep, husky voice.

 

"Y-Yes!" Yoona snapped out of her thoughts and cleared , hoping that he would not notice her crimson cheeks. This is the first time she felt so unprofessional. Perhaps, she thought, Agent Hwang is putting her on a EQ test now.

 

She made a mental note to ask Agent Hwang about this agent that contributed to this training. Her nanny had been nagging at her to get a boyfriend by now but she was just too focused and dedicated to her job to talk about relationships. However, it's no harm to make a new friend right? Whatsmore he's a hot and attractive one. This, could at least please her nanny and also, well, to her own benefits. It's definitely killing two birds with one stone. Agent Hwang would definitely be pleased with her if this was a mission.

 

"E-Er...A-Actually, not quite... Y-You see, my contacts are lost and I can't really see clearly..."

 

That's right Agent Im, focus. Number 1 rule for all agents: Be focus and alert at all times.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"E-Er...A-Actually, not quite... Y-You see, my contacts are lost and I can't really see clearly..."

 

Seunghyun helped the girl up and couldn't help but gave a contented sigh in his heart. This girl in front of him is no doubt a beauty. Her large doe eyes, her innocent-looking face... Everything about her, from head to toe, is perfect. He felt his heart raced - the first time in 5 years? Well, his last relationship was 5 years ago and ever since then, he never laid his eyes on any girls. They liked him, but well, he doesn't feel the same. None of them caught his eyes particularly. Miyoung had been setting up blindates for him, almost succeeding with one, only to find out that the girl already has a boyfriend. After that incident, Seunghyun decided to just let fate has it way. Perhaps, this encounter, would be fate. It's love at first sight? He wasn't sure. But making friends with her would definitely do him more good than harm. With a female friend, Miyoung would at least get off his back for awhile. And him? It's definitely good to have a female friend. A gorgeous one even.

 

"So... Is this possible?" Her melodious voice brought him back to reality.

 

"E-Eh?"

 

"Is it possible for you to bring me to the nearest optic shop and get a pair of glasses?"

 

Seunghyun took a quick glance at his watch. There's still an hour left to the delivery time. He made quick changes to his previous plan - he would drop her at the optic shop, deliver the package, rushed to Tiffany's and get back to the optic shop. The lunch date could be cancelled since Miyoung would still be accompanied by her fiancé and besides, she would be more than elated that he's turning her down for another girl. He told himself that he would make up an excuse to ask the girl to wait for him in the optic shop while he headed to complete his job.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter